Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) (51716 Views)

I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma / Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Will he continue acting? I don't think so.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by fabulousdora(f): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jimwalex:
A very happy family...the age difference of the children though
he has two set of twins
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by yemmynoni: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
na every 3 3month him dey born??
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by khemisty(f): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
He has two times twins
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Jimwalex(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
fabulousdora:
he has two set of twins
no wonder!
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Isychrist:
Hahahaha. Na twins d children be?

the wife became pregnant twice

the first was twins..two boys and the second one was twins aswell a boy n a gurl.. asap
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by canah01(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na,every month him dy born ni?
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
They re all cute...
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Dollar101(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
na only children una de see?

una nor de see fresh breast when nearly fall out so grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Point of correction...honorable desmond eliot and family

point of correction,Honourable Desmond Olusola Elliot,lol
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by emmyojiah(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
UnknownT:
He get twins? Cos all of them just dey d same height

Yes he's got two twins
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Bowaley17(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
They look good...
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dollar101:
na only children una de see?

una nor de see fresh breast when nearly fall out so grin grin grin grin grin grin
Haaaaaa shocked abomination, so na wetin ur rangandan eyes fit see be dt abi Omale jatijati undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by danielayodele16(m): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Misternas89:

Haaaaaa shocked abomination, so na wetin ur rangandan eyes fit see be dt abi Omale jatijati undecided
Lol, op dnt understand yourba if not he would av blunt your omale jatijati.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by gulfer: 3:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Bennymontana:
3rd...one day,i go make am.....
Dream on...........
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2015
That young dude in the middle chair sha..... grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by anasey(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
cute!
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Jimwalex:
haba they are two set of twin. i'm sure the difference btw the two would be at least 3. that's not bad
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Jimwalex(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
booqee:
haba they are two set of twin. i'm sure the difference btw the two would be at least 3. that's not bad
so i was later told,bucky! tnx
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Gemc3(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
UnknownT:
He get twins? Cos all of them just dey d same height

two set of twins
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by UnknownT: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Gemc3:

two set of twins

emmyojiah:
Yes he's got two twins

Wow! Dats sweet, I for ask if he no dey do family planning. grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Gemc3(f): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
UnknownT:

Wow! Dats sweet, I for ask if he no dey do family planning. grin

hahahhahahaaa!!
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Dollar101(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Misternas89:

i tire my broda...eye nor fit see that thing mouth go come quiet
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by ksmartdope(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jimwalex:
you knew just wat I was concern about
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Jimwalex(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
booqee:
so i was told,bukky..thanx!
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by bantex4u: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
dis man don born four at his age? father of all nation
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by Misternas89(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
danielayodele16:

Lol, op dnt understand yourba if not he would av blunt your omale jatijati.
Abi nau, no mind d guy jare.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) by breezykenny(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
this pix of his fam is really old. Hon. Dessy is more fatter and cuter now than he is here and also the twins and the gal is more grown now. Nice pix all the same smiley wink cheesy grin

danielayodele16:
See how cute their babies are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Saved Funke Akindele From Missing Church Today / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.