Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) (23538 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot And Chinedu Ikedieze Hang Out Together / Desmond Elliot And Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 5:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Nollywood actor turned politician and a member of Lagos House Of Assembly, Desmond Elliot had a nice time with his family over the Christmas.

Hon Desmond shared these photos on his social media page.

More photos below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/desmond-elliot-shares-cute-photos-with-his-family.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by deeplow: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Fine Family.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Chopping Lagos money grin

Na your turn Desmond

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice precautionary mode to avoid story that touchs.

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Why this world dey like this nah?,
I dey hear,
Nobody give me Christmas gift, take me out, my neighbors sef no even share their Christmas rice with me
others are buying cars, taking their wives and Children out,
Having fun etc
Me I just dey house with my hunger for belle, dey pray make MMM come back with my money for January,
This life is not fair oh

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I dey hear,
Nobody give me Christmas gift, take me out, my neighbors sef no even share their Christmas rice with me
Having fun etc
Me I just dey house with my hunger for belle, dey pray make MMM come back with my money for January,
This life is not fair oh
At least you have ur pineapple plantation

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Enjoy jare Desmond.

You hustled hard now it's time to chop that money. cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by klassykute(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
who no av xmass fun now?
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by danemenike: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Vcc
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
Nice. Happy New Year in Advance Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2016
They need am abeg... So make him no relax He has been making his money since bfre he ventured into politics
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Emisco1(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2016
thevguy below me
would say something different. just watch.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by olusola200: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Na today eeeeee
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Kingso23: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Pls where goes those that gives a Bleep, angry
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Abalado(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2016
see diz guy chick as he con thick,money gd sha..God help me o,am tired of my story,give me testimony jehova
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Aroboi(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2016
hungryboy:
I dey hear,
Having fun etc
This life is not fair oh
any need? even if they give u u'll stil b hungry 4 more cos u b 'hungryboy'
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2016
imagine say na okada diz dey ride,diz him wife no peck am like diz o,shai,ladies sha.God pls change my story in d year 2017..even b4 diz year finish.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Mayorsholly(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2016
Fat Man grin
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Princedaniel: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Abalado:
imagine say na okada diz dey ride,diz him wife no peck am like diz o,shai,ladies sha.God pls change my story in d year 2017..even b4 diz year finish.

Too much emphasis and love for material things ruins a man. Matter of fact, as we speak, it is ruining Nigeria and the black race.

Who told you Okada men don't get even more love from their wives than Desmond?

This poverty mentality is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Abalado(f): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Who told you Okada men don't get even more love from their wives than Desmond?

This poverty mentality is getting out of hand. my broda use ur brain,its just an illustration..and by d way,dnt u knw whn ure in money dt women would love yu more?abi kilonso lenu

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2016
Lovely family
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by GGirll: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2016
I hope u all know that this Christmas have been viewed or should i say proclaimed to be the LAST CHRISTMAS FOR MANKIND.......If u are in doubt please google it and checkout what your pope said on his Christmas speech and what the queen also said......THIS IS A WAKE-UP CALL TO YOU ALL......ACCEPT JESUS NOW, FORGET THIS WORLD BRACE UP, CARRY YOUR CROSS AND GET READY FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST,NEW WORLD ORDER,ILLUMINATI,FREEMASORY AND THE GREAT TRIBULATIONS.....MOST ESPECIALLY GET SAVED NOW COS RAPTURE IS EMINENt!!!!!!! GOD bless you all in your Xmas celebration.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Charming
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
happi family.......see desmond why u no dy comb hair abi na harmatan.
Re: Desmond Elliot And His Family Have Fun On Christmas (Photos) by Ask4diva(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
His boys aren't as Handsome as him, no offense, well datz what you get when you marry an u*ly lady

(1) (Reply)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / 'I Was A Virgin Till 24' - Flavour (Video) / Ene Lawani & Sylvia Nduka Hang Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.