Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level (451 Views)

Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee / I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / Is It Advisable To Enroll In A Masters In Petroleum Engineering Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Engineering Test Queations For Entry Level by stillchris: 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
good day all.

please i need your assistance in another area. i studied petroleum engineering and graduated 4 years ago.

all these while i have been working in telecomms. i recently got an invite from an oil firm for 2 weeks ( i asked for the time so i can prepare aince it's been a while i did anything oil & gas).

now my dilemma is that the insider that pushed my cv told me i will be given a basic test on PE and he won't be able to get samples for me.

it's been 4+ years since i graduated and i'll be doing a lot of reading to get myself back and it won't be possible for me to do that because of my current job.

if anyone can help me with a link or sample (if you have any) of the kind of questions. technical questions.
I don't need answers, just questions related to PE usually asked on entry level tests. i will be very greatful

that way i can quickly practice on the necessary areas instead of going through the whole books. and you know how diverse the course is.

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

HEAVY RAIN MEDIA; New Film/media House In Lagos / Study in the UK for free! Best Fully Paid UK Masters Scholarships / Personal NEBOSH Preparatory Class For New Intake Or Re- Write Including IGC 3 Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.