Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death (1010 Views)

Breaking Obama's Rules, Trump Bombs Mosques Killing ISIS Entire Iraqi Leadership / ISIS Executioners Stone Two Men To Death For Adultery (photos) / Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by Kindas3325(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Depraved militants fighting for the Islamic State in Syria have brutally stoned two gay men to death only seconds after they were photographed embracing and 'forgiving' them.
The shocking images were taken in ISIS-held territory in the province of Homs and show the two accused men being savagely executed by up to four jihadis.
The group of executioners made a display of hugging the blindfolded couple and telling them they were forgiven of their 'sins', before pummeling them to death with hundreds of fist-sized rocks.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/brutal-killing-isis-stone-two-gay-men.html
Re: Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by Caseless: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
What more can I say...?

I hate gays, I even hate terrorists more.
Re: Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by sinaj(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
What more can I say...?

u can say Thank you Lord smiley
Re: Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
nonsense!! they for skin them alive
Re: Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wey d foto?
Re: Photos Brutal Killing : ISIS Stone Two Gay Men To Death by Caseless: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:

u can say Thank you Lord smiley
No, I won't say that! I hate gays, but I hate terrorists more.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea 'ready To Defend Itself Against US' / Donald Trump & Saudi Billionaire Prince Feuds On Twitter, Calls Trump 'a Disgrac / Putin A 'picture Of Corruption', US Official Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.