Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Zone! - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Zone! (30349 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 24, 2015
semitunde:

I just saw something's sha. Traits similar to yours. Can't explain it though. Maybe its the looks.

The arsenals are also formidable lipsrsealed

Ehembarassed That girl is young oh, quit checking out the arsenal :-P
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

He's hating on me now, no debates there.
Could there be a way out of this clusterfuck?
Tell me, have the man ridden a car before? If yes, what model?
I feel like sending him to heaven cheesy
Lolcheesy eheh...my own father ba!
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 5:01pm On May 24, 2015
Live match: Chelsea 3-1 Sunderland. Petr was on the team.
cc: standd and airbornelacer.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 24, 2015
kenwins:

cc: sta ndd and airbor nelacer.

Ayamah! angry

You support Chelsea undecided

It's un-womanly. embarassed
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 24, 2015
kenwins:

lol..thank God CFC won oh
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 24, 2015
standd:

lol..thank God CFC won oh
You too? Ayamah! angry
It's un-womanly. (No offiense) embarassed
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2015
laykorn:

You too? Ayamah! angry

It's un-womanly. (No offiense) embarassed

Excuse me Laykorn, you need to start using more of your cerebral capacity.. okay! (No offiense)
tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 24, 2015
standd:

Excuse me Laykorn, you need to start using more of your cerebral capacity.. okay! (No offiense)
tongue

On a faceless forum? undecided

With this your condut......I'm sure you beat your patna at home. angry

Abasha! Typical short-tempered home-base Chelsea supporter angry (no offiense)
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 24, 2015
laykorn:

On a faceless forum? undecided

With this your condut......I'm sure you beat your patna at home. angry

Abasha! Typical short-tempered home-base Chelsea supporter angry (no offiense)

Lolcheesy 0.0006% of your cerebral is not too much to ask. Use it!
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy eheh...my own father ba!

My In-law cheesy

How's your day moving?
Re: The Zone! by Emodeee: 1:03am On May 26, 2015
Stupid girls. Dat y I can not follow a girl like my life depend on her. If u check very well, those girls av boyfriends dat is doing everything possible to please them. Popularity, plenty money is the ish, these girls will surround u like crazy. U go fvck tire bt use condom sha o.

Ma reply to "Girls all over kcee while he was perfoming."
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 26, 2015
kenwins:

Kenwins are you a Chelsea lady fan?
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 8:25pm On May 26, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Kenwins are you a Chelsea lady fan?
I aint a fan of football. Bt i love one club which is FCB.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
kenwins:
I aint a fan of football. Bt i love one club which is FCB.

This statement is quite self-contradictory.

It takes passion and love to be a fan. So by loving Barca, I suppose you're already a fan.

Shame most Nigerian ladies have got nothing for sports. They're only concerned with telenovelas, I cringe.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It takes passion and love to be a fan. So by loving Barca, I suppose you're already a fan.

Shame most Nigerian ladies have got nothing for sports. They're only concerned with telenovelas, I cringe.

Why do you cringe and what's wrong with telenovelas? Though I have never watched one and I doubt I ever will, I feel people shouldn't be judged and labelled cos of their choices. Not everyone would love sport, y'know.
Btw, I see you have already exchanged PMs with the gal that will cause our e-divorce, remember I told you I don't share tonguetongue So, pls make sure that date is for three....else! undecided
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Okay...... I am a fan maybe because blue and red happens to be my best colour...lol.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 8:55am On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Fan pass fan..... Gone are d days i would list over ten players in the team... Puyol, ibrahimovic,andrew, samuel eto, iniesta, yaya, messi,......... But now, na only messi i know and since d beginning of this year, i avnt watch any FCB match. Infact, the only match i did watch since jan 1 was that of chelsea and sunderland( simply because twinny made every1 watch it).

Yes! I love telenovelas and i know several guyz that love it too.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
Hi stand. I presume i am the stranger and you asked me those questions.... Why this? Why that?.... Hmmmm..... Everyone has got their story to tell dear. If i start mine, this tread won't contain it...lol. Seriously, maybe you'd be pitying my parents or me. You dont want to take drugs but i would go to the hospital and beg to be given injections as a start dose. To use your exact words, sometimes i wish i could sleep and slip to the after life.

Words alone cant tell what i been through and the tears i shed in any of the horrible time is nothing compared to how i'm hurting on the inside.

Some would say mother's prayers kept me going but i'd say, parents + grandmother+ aunties and uncles+ siblings+ friends prayers + my faith and prayers got me this far and still going.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 27, 2015
kenwins:

Fan pass fan..... Gone are d days i would list over ten players in the team... Puyol, ibrahimovic,andrew, samuel eto, iniesta, yaya, messi,......... But now, na only messi i know and since d beginning of this year, i avnt watch any FCB match. Infact, the only match i did watch since jan 1 was that of chelsea and sunderland( simply because twinny made every1 watch it).

Yes! I love telenovelas and i know several guyz that love it too.

Look at you reeling out the names of football players, a feat Standd is still dreaming to match cheesy

Let's say you're not an avid fan of the game, that's just it.

Telenovelas? Well. . .
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Look at you reeling out the names of football players, a feat Standd is still dreaming to match cheesy

Let's say you're not an avid fan of the game, that's just it.

Telenovelas? Well. . .

Hmmmnnn....
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 27, 2015
kenwins:
Hi stand. I presume i am the stranger and you asked me those questions.... Why this? Why that?.... Hmmmm..... Everyone has got their story to tell dear. If i start mine, this tread won't contain it...lol. Seriously, maybe you'd be pitying my parents or me. You dont want to take drugs but i would go to the hospital and beg to be given injections as a start dose. To use your exact words, sometimes i wish i could sleep and slip to the after life.

Words alone cant tell what i been through and the tears i shed in any of the horrible time is nothing compared to how i'm hurting on the inside.

Some would say mother's prayers kept me going but i'd say, parents + grandmother+ aunties and uncles+ siblings+ friends prayers + my faith and prayers got me this far and still going.

Awwww. Kenwins, everything will be fine, this much I know.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

Why do you cringe and what's wrong with telenovelas? Though I have never watched one and I doubt I ever will, I feel people shouldn't be judged and labelled cos of their choices. Not everyone would love sport, y'know.
Btw, I see you have already exchanged PMs with the gal that will cause our e-divorce, remember I told you I don't share tonguetongue So, pls make sure that date is for three....else! undecided

I wasn't judging, I only cringed 'cos I believe telenovelas are not worth the attention they recieve.

Those stuffs are damn slow paced with poor visual effects and overflogged storylines to be considered good.

Darl this isn't about me and my preferences, this is about me doing a good movie critique.

Boo do you really want a date for three? Don't you trust me enough to pull out a date for two without smooching? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 9:18pm On May 27, 2015
standd:

Awwww. Kenwins, everything will be fine, this much I know.
Yeah... I know. I have never stopped believing in the expression "all will be well in the end. If it aint well, then it is not the end"....... Good night.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Boo do you really want a date for three? Don't you trust me enough to pull out a date for two without smooching? cheesy

Go ahead.
Re: The Zone! by Divepen1(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Can I still be a part of this house?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
@standd, are you a witch? angry
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:
@standd, are you a witch? angry

lolcheesy Kilode na? angry
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Divepen1:
Can I still be a part of this house?

Have you paid the entrance fee?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi Nihilist
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
standd:

lolcheesy Kilode na? angry

This is the second time you would be putting down my thoughts. cheesy angry
Re: The Zone! by Nihilist: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
standd:
Hi Nihilist

Yes gyal.
Whatchu saying still?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Cetona welcome smiley

Airbornelacer, I miss you.

Kenwins sup!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

A Must See First Ever Made Nigeria Blue Film Is Out Click Here To Download / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.