Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Zone! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Zone! (30372 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Volleyball? That's somewhat less dignifying.

The game doesn't even have legends, is hardly watched and hardly recognised.

You just don't love following the crowd.

I play volleyball, I love watching people play Basketball..
Btw, no sport is less dignifying, just that football rakes in more money.

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 16, 2015
standd:

I play volleyball, I love watching people play Basketball..
Btw, no sport is less dignifying, just that football rakes in more money.

Football rakes in more emotions and following.

The claim that it rakes in more money isn't actually true.

For instance, if we're looking at the biggest endorsement deals in sports, it would be hard to find a football player there. Golf's Rory Mcllory is locked up to a 10-year, $250 million endorsement deal with Nike.

Lebron James, Derrick Rose, McClaren, George Foreman etc are other notable names who're making top dollars way more than most top football players.

If we're looking at a sports league that pays more, then you're sure to find the NBA i.e National Basketball Association on top of the chart. It's ranked as the highest-paying league, with 441 players across 30 teams earning an average of $4.5 million per year in the 2013-14 season.

The NFL which is the American's version of football pockets a mammoth $90 million per year from Pepsi - that's the biggest you can find.

Infact honey, the only area I think football has got an edge is TV deals i.e the cash made from TV contracts.

So you see, some sports are not really important, and your favoured volleyball just happens to be one of them cheesy

I guess it's time to learn how to kick football tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 16, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Football rakes in more emotions and following.

The claim that it rakes in more money isn't actually true.

For instance, if we're looking at the biggest endorsement deals in sports, it would be hard to find a football player there. Golf's Rory Mcllory is locked up to a 10-year, $250 million endorsement deal with Nike.

Lebron James, Derrick Rose, McClaren, George Foreman etc are other notable names who're making top dollars way more than most top football players.

If we're looking at a sports league that pays more, then you're sure to find the NBA i.e National Basketball Association on top of the chart. It's ranked as the highest-paying league, with 441 players across 30 teams earning an average of $4.5 million per year in the 2013-14 season.

The NFL which is the American's version of football pockets a mammoth $90 million per year from Pepsi - that's the biggest you can find.

Infact honey, the only area I think football has got an edge is TV deals i.e the cash made from TV contracts.

So you see, some sports are not really important, and your favoured volleyball just happens to be one of them cheesy

I guess it's time to learn how to kick football tongue

I stopped playing volleyball for a while when I got this very hard/fake ball that almost broke my wrist. And about kicking football, I'll pass undecided I had rather play BBall or Tennis.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2015
standd:

I stopped playing volleyball for a while when I got this very hard/fake ball that almost broke my wrist. And about kicking football, I'll pass undecided I had rather play BBall or Tennis.

Tennis? Now we're getting somewhere baby! cheesy

I can't wait to see you on the court, Jesus knows I can't wait.

With each swing of your racket, I'm definitely sure to catch a glimpse of your neat white panty which would be hidden underneath your mini-skirt and of course the sight of your boobs swinging like the clapper of my church's bell.

Oh Jesu! Inshort hottie when are you kick starting your tennis career? grin grin grin
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Tennis? Now we're getting somewhere baby! cheesy

I can't wait to see you on the court, Jesus knows I can't wait.

With each swing of your racket, I'm definitely sure to catch a glimpse of your neat white panty which would be hidden underneath your mini-skirt and of course the sight of your boobs swinging like the clapper of my church's bell.

Oh Jesu! Inshort hottie when are you kick starting your tennis career? grin grin grin

Ehcheesy You need Jesus
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
Standd! Let's not detail further? grin
Okay, I'm here.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:
Standd! Let's not detail further? grin
Okay, I'm here.
Lolcheesy I mean derail. Oya, ask away. #5,000 per question tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy I mean derail. Oya, ask away. #5,000 per question tongue
Shoro niyen? sad
Na my daddy own CBN abi? undecided
I no interview again sef...... angry
So, does it something to do with standing out like I asked? grin
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:

Shoro niyen? sad
Na my daddy own CBN abi? undecided
I no interview again sef...... angry
So, does it something to do with standing out like I asked? grin

Hmmmmn. Maybe tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Hmmmmn. Maybe tongue
Here, you're the celebrity and I'm the interviewing reporter.
We go again. Does it have something to do with standing out?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:

Here, you're the celebrity and I'm the interviewing reporter.

We go again. Does it have something to do with standing out?

undecided I know you have a black belt and several ribbons tongue But, I also have a reputation for giving people transformational slaps that will transport them to another age and time. So choose one, will you take my last answer as the final answer or do you want to be slapped back to your grandfather's era tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

undecided I know you have a black belt and several ribbons tongue But, I also have a reputation for giving people transformational slaps that will transport them to another age and time. So choose one, will you take my last answer as the final answer or do you want to be slapped back to your grandfather's era tongue

shocked

I take your answer. Now, I'm scared of you. sad

Next question:

Do you look like AyaMatanga? I just need to know. sad

I mean:

-Are you genetically related to AyaMatanga? sad
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:

shocked
I take your answer. Now, I'm scared of you. sad
Next question:
Do you look like AyaMatanga? I just need to know. sad
I mean:
-Are you genetically related to AyaMatanga? sad
Lmaooocheesygringrincheesy
*slaps him to death*
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Lmaooocheesygringrincheesy

*slaps him to death*

*packs bag, runs away and tá mò danfo before reaching death. grin

And tomorrow's leading headline is: AyaMatanga finally returns; female celebrity beats journalist to coma. grin

I don't have a black belt. I don't own ribbons too; I'm not an events decorator. smiley
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:

*packs bag, runs away and tá mò danfo before reaching death. grin

And tomorrow's leading headline is: AyaMatanga finally returns; female celebrity beats journalist to coma. grin

I don't have a black belt. I don't own ribbons too; I'm not an events decorator. smiley

hmmmn..I bet your inner mind is getting rebellious then. Btw, why ayamantaga? Are you high?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

hmmmn..I bet your inner mind is getting rebellious then. Btw, why ayamantaga? Are you high?
You saw the piece? Lol. What do you say about it?

High ke? shocked

AyaMatanga was the only woman who could do those things that are written in the books of your reputation. grin

Do you have an idea if Ojuju Calabar was male or female? undecided
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2015
laykorn:

You saw the piece? Lol. What do you say about it?

High ke? shocked

AyaMatanga was the only woman who could do those things that are written in the books of your reputation. grin

Do you have an idea if Ojuju Calabar was male or female? undecided

Why? What book? You have lost me again, as usual.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 11:52am On May 18, 2015
Can't stop smiling....... Miss you loads.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
kenwins:
Can't stop smiling....... Miss you loads.

Who are you missing na tongue
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
Lacer sad
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 7:08pm On May 22, 2015
standd:
Lacer sad

You, you voted for your smaller version abi?

Let's see if she will win...
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
standd:
Lacer sad

C'mon bae, not with that face.

Distance is a freaking bastard, I really hope you know that honey.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2015
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:

C'mon bae, not with that face.
Distance is a freaking bastard, I really hope you know that honey.
I know . How are you? I miss you
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2015
semitunde:

You, you voted for your smaller version abi?

Let's see if she will win...

Lolcheesy You eh.
Why do you say she is a younger version of me? Someone mailed me to come vote for another contestant, I got there and saw the babe, and I knew I just had to vote for her..Lolgrin
Hope they don't catch me though.

3 Likes

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
standd:

I know. How are you? I miss you

I'm fine bae, it's been quite rough lately, but it's all good.

We happen to share quality time together, so it's only normal to have one party missing the other, when we're not together.

Boo I wanna express my love for you in a different way. It's no longer secret that I have a performing inclination cheesy

So I'm thinking of seeing your parents.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I'm fine bae, it's been quite rough lately, but it's all good.

We happen to share quality time together, so it's only normal to have one party missing the other, when we're not together.

Boo I wanna express my love for you in a different way. It's no longer secret that I have a performing inclination cheesy

So I'm thinking of seeing your parents.

Lolcheesy You mean I should ask them to register on NL so you can meet them cheesygrintongue
Anyway, my dad has been coming here as a guest so you can start greeting all the guests on NL till you find him grin
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy You mean I should ask them to register on NL so you can meet them cheesygrintongue

Anyway, my dad has been coming here as a guest so you can start greeting all the guests on NL till you find him grin

Damn it, I should have known! A guest kept viewing this thread the very day we went 18-rated cheesy

Oh Lord, I'm finished. I shouldn't have played out that little vignette of lustfulness.

What do you think that man is gonna think of me now?

He'd rather have his nyansh impaled on a giant cactus than to see me marry you.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Damn it, I should have known! A guest kept viewing this thread the very day we went 18-rated cheesy

Oh Lord, I'm finished. I shouldn't have played out that little vignette of lustfulness.

What do you think that man is gonna think of me now?

He'd rather[b] have his nyansh impaled on a giant cactus [/b]than to see me marry you.

cheesygrin smh
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2015
standd:

cheesygrin smh

He's hating on me now, no debates there.

Could there be a way out of this clusterfuck?

Tell me, have the man ridden a car before? If yes, what model?

I feel like sending him to heaven cheesy
Re: The Zone! by semitunde: 1:25am On May 23, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy You eh.
Why do you say she is a younger version of me? Someone mailed me to come vote for another contestant, I got there and saw the babe, and I knew I just had to vote for her..Lolgrin
Hope they don't catch me though.

I just saw something's sha. Traits similar to yours. Can't explain it though. Maybe its the looks.

The arsenals are also formidable lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Take This Personality Test / Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.