Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? (709 Views)

My Boss Asked Me To Go Back To School. Before I Slip Into Depression, Help Me. / I Have Given Up On Going To School After 5 Yrs Of Trying / Should I Go Back To School Or Pursue My Music Dream?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello all,am an ssce holder and i have been doing menial jobs all my life due finacial constrain,my folks are so poor that they cant afford three sq meal talk more sending me to higher institution so i decided to hurstle far away from home.now am 32 and thinking of settling down in 7 to 8yrs time,what can i do before the set time?will the nigerian higher institution accept someone my age?if no,what employable skill can i learn?have saved about 300k to kickstart anyone i can lay my hands on. good pple of nairaland,ur advise wil turn my life around plz dont disappoint me i so much count on u.thank u all and God bless
Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by hadura29(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
In timaya's voice "before nko"

Sips Jedi.
Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
to your question :- I don't think there is age limit for institution.

but is going back to school your next option when you are already 32 and u are not getting money from anybody.

why not start a business with your savings and you can go for part-time course.

you still want to wait for 7 to 8 years before you settle down ? u must be kidding

1 Like

Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by hadura29(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
My brother them no dey catch late comer for university. If everything's goes well after your 4 years course hopefully if there is no strike attached to it, you are good to go. And when it's time for Nysc, you collect exemption and walla you are good. Since you have done so many menial jobs, that can count as your past experience.

You may also want to add some professional cert to your BSc after your uni course I.e if you wish. God is your strength.

Sips Jedi..
Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by yomi007k(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
to your question :- I don't think there is age limit for institution.

but is going back to school your next option when you are already 32 and u are not getting money from anybody.

why not start a business with your savings and you can go for part-time course.

you still want to wait for 7 to 8 years before you settle down ? u must be kidding

I quite agree with this.

If u go school, na work u wan go get.
I wud suggest u do Part-time and continue working becos 9ja aint easy.

Pls make sure u balance well before u settle down.

God bless ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by agarawu23(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
yomi007k:

I quite agree with this.

If u go school, na work u wan go get.
I wud suggest u do Part-time and continue working becos 9ja aint easy.

Pls make sure u balance well before u settle down.

God bless ur hustle.
na so my brother

no time
Re: Can A 32yrs Old Still Go To School? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks for response evryone i really appreciate. nd for the bis issue,am not gud ar any.also learnt dat to successful in any biz one has to learn the trade and i dnt kno how long that will take.any idea plz?

(1) (Reply)

Fraustrations Of Internal Auditors / 10 Professional Tips For Every Singers / Public Health Or Virology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.