Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO (8258 Views)

Difference Between State University And Federal University / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
The pic didn't lie, see as the public school product just copied and pasted his school's name on the exam sheet. undecided undecided undecided

Maybe, maybe not
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
It's obvious that private schools are glorified kindergarten classes.

FACT.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=MOA15 post=33046452][/quote]

Bro, you are invited to come to shell to carry out a survey.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

Since. U don't know what to say, go get a life.

You need to get a life bro.. and stop hating, otherwise, yu risk wlkn infrnt of a moving train..
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

Bro, you are invited to come to shell to carry out a survey.

I have better ways to expend my energy. If a private uni grad has been promoted ahead of you, you dont nid to kill yoursef bro. Man up and improve yursef. Accept d new challenge or quit. You may do d survey and post yur genuine findings ere, otherwise, stop ranting
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by bamiyoolountoke: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
This op na f.o.o.l, how u go ever think that way, well I finished from BU and my school is well above standards, I debated with oau students and we were better, even my output presently is far better, u went to a public school cos u were less privileged. As a matter of fact, a standard public school is supposed to be like BU but because of all these thieves, so Mr mofo, stop talking foolish.

1000 likes for you my man. I attended a public uni but i just can't wrap my head around why people in public uni attack those who go to private. If its not Unilag,Unilorin and a few choice others my kids are going private.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2015
MOA15:

I have better ways to expend my energy. If a private uni grad has been promoted ahead of you, you dont nid to kill yoursef bro. Man up and improve yursef. Accept d new challenge or quit. You may do d survey and post yur genuine findings ere, otherwise, stop ranting

I ain't, you are.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 7:30am On Apr 24, 2015
MOA15:

You need to get a life bro.. and stop hating, otherwise, yu risk wlkn infrnt of a moving train..

If that would give mi a way out frm reading ur BS. I accept!!!!
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by nwaobitex: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
The private question was harder
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2015
nwaobitex:
The private question was harder

opinions ain't fact though
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Ukeachu1(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
My dear.. You are right. May non of your children or relatives ever make the mistake of going to a private university in Jesus name. Say a big Amen jare cool

u bad o
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by zeongeon: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2015
modskiller:
The challenges faces in public schools only makes one end up a refined champion unlike most privates where they're being spoon fed, but wait op, nobody wants their child to fail though.
why is it that nigerians will always want to paint bad conditions with good name like "challenge"..ideally the only challenge a student should face in school is reading his books, completing his assignment, passing exams and doing his best to come out with good grades..But public schools have lots of bad things and rubbish going on which is killing d educational system and affecting the kind of graduates produced by d school...empty libraries, lecturers using outdated course materials, harassment, non conducive learning environments: these things are bad and not "challenges"

2 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by anasey(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2015
hilarious!
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by NotSeanXavier(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
dry undecided
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
zeongeon:
why is it that nigerians will always want to paint bad conditions with good name like "challenge"..ideally the only challenge a student should face in school is reading his books, completing his assignment, passing exams and doing his best to come out with good grades..But public schools have lots of bad things and rubbish going on which is killing d educational system and affecting the kind of graduates produced by d school...empty libraries, lecturers using outdated course materials, harassment, non conducive learning environments: these things are bad and not "challenges"

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger and better.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by amokeme(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ukeachu1:

u bad o
warrin i do na?..
imsuboi:

This post has irony dripping from it.
I know you attend CU dear wink
Don't ask me how I got to know
it was a sincere prayer from my heart wink
MOA15:

If you think it's a mistake to attend private university, I say a big Amen to the curse/prayer yu just said. Shallow minds
curse Asin undecided
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
old dry joke
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by sogoisrael(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

There's what I am taking about. A private uni waste. FYI, I don't think ur generations have the kinda wealth mi family got.

moreover you failed post ume wella that would be one of the reasons u went to private uni. dully like u. C'mon go rewrite jamb and get urself into a better school without special Center. #Waste
you are fool like I said. That is an established fact, piece of shit.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Ukeachu1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
warrin i do na?..
it was a sincere prayer from my heart wink
curse Asin undecided
u no do anitin o. prayer warrior

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
you are fool like I said. That is an established fact, piece of shit.

Chei!!!!!! E pain am. No worry bros, I'm just kidding, no need being scared, you ain't gonna write jamb ok. Lmao
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by zeongeon: 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger and better.
I have seen how it makes pple better nah by lecturers using outdated textbooks and handouts, by not being exposed to practicals, by being exhorted by lecturers who will fall u, sorting lecturers, saddist lecturers that pride themselves in failing students, lack of internet access in school and at d end we have graduates that can't defend there certificate, can't speak good english or express themselves...it doesn't make u stronger, it ruins U...when u say it makes u stronger and better is when ur academic standards are so HIGH that u have to work really hard to do well.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
My dear.. You are right. May non of your children or relatives ever make the mistake of going to a private university in Jesus name. Say a big Amen jare cool
erase that narrow mentality joor, whether we like it or not nigeria private universities will later take over from the public ones. Its just a matter of tyme
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by amokeme(f): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
machinegundammy:

erase that narrow mentality joor, whether we like it or not nigeria private universities will later take over from the public ones. Its just a matter of tyme
undecided smh.
imsuboi pls come and help me out here
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by imsuboi(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
undecided smh.

grin

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Venom104: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
ednut1:
convenant nd Babcock students are hot cakes during job recruitment. hv said it before nd will say again. they are brilliant. my own personal experience. i had six week trianing skul wit a bank for graduate trainee. 4 babcock 4 convenant, 6 unilag, oau uniben futo,unilorin ui. we where 25 in number. the covenant nd Babcock guys thrashed us alll. 1-3 were convenant, Babcock nd babcock. d public uni guys. we had first class like 5 among us. go to kpmg. pwc. banks. oil companies they are making waves. siddon der

Yes they are occupying the top positions because their privileged parents know how they got them there.. an average strong 2.1 student is better than a first class graduate from a private university.. Let these first class crammers into courses that require deep understanding and intelligence, that is where you will see them falter. i agree the standard in private universities is higher and every information is spoon fed to them, public universities have a lot of catching up to do in that regard, but i tell you, they produce better professionals..
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
undecided smh.
so you don't know that most of the highly rated universities in the world such as MIT, Havard, Stanford... are all private uni.
A prayer that someone's children shouldn't attend a private uni is actually a curse. The ealier pple realize the better

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by imsuboi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
machinegundammy:

so you don't know that most of the highly rated universities in the world such as MIT, Havard, Stanford... are all private uni.
A prayer that someone's children shouldn't attend a private uni is actually a curse. The ealier pple realize the better

Dude, she was only kidding.

I know her too well. Loosen up bro
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by samzepaparazi: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
private varsities will always be better. You need to see the way graduates of federal schools disgrace this country in NYSC camp,
majority of them cant do without shelling(making blunders) while speaking or asking dumb questions in a public gathering.

no2 they are very dis-orderly in their ways, cant do without rushing

I served about 3 yrs ago and i felt really great for attending a private school

till date, when private school students come across each other, they need no introduction in order to identify themselves.

The only bright graduates of federal universities i respect are ones from lagos, ibadan, akure, then zaria. others are nonsense
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Sibrah: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

FACT.
hate destroys the soul of the hater. All regulators of private unis are product of public unis. From what I know they come every year to accredite and examine the private unis.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sibrah:
hate destroys the soul of the hater. All regulators of private unis are product of public unis. From what I know they come every year to accredite and examine the private unis.

It shall be well with ur ancestors and me.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
imsuboi:

Dude, she was only kidding.

I know her too well. Loosen up bro

Are u really an advocate or u just carry the gurl matter for head

nairabet just dey chop me anyhow abeg shey u go fit help me sue them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Uk Visa And Waec Certificate Mistake / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria Needs More Varsities, 197 Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.