Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO (8231 Views)

Difference Between State University And Federal University / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / 10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
We are judging based on exam. Now tell me why they won't produce so many first class graduates. #NoGrudges #RepFuto #Somes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by CountDracula(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lwkmd...
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by factorial1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
That picture was designed by a FUTA student.... Why put FUTO there instead. It's obvious.

5 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
factorial1:
That picture was designed by a FUTA student.... Why put FUTO there instead. It's obvious.

Who u be? Where u waka come frm? C'mon go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by amokeme(f): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
My dear.. You are right. May non of your children or relatives ever make the mistake of going to a private university in Jesus name. Say a big Amen jare cool
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by factorial1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
mikaj:

Who u be? Where u waka come frm? C'mon go to bed.
For your mind...it seems you've spoken well shey? Good.

4 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by SoniaFred(f): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by modskiller(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2015
The challenges faces in public schools only makes one end up a refined champion unlike most privates where they're being spoon fed, but wait op, nobody wants their child to fail though.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
factorial1:
For your mind...it seems you've spoken well shey? Good.

HYFR
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 12:10am On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:
My dear.. You are right. May non of your children or relatives ever make the mistake of going to a private university in Jesus name. Say a big Amen jare cool

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2015
modskiller:
The challenges faces in public schools only makes one end up a refined champion unlike most privates where they're being spoon fed, but wait op, nobody wants their child to fail though.

True talk. But nobody wants their child to be all about pass without brain. I know I wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by sogoisrael(m): 12:14am On Apr 24, 2015
This op na f.o.o.l, how u go ever think that way, well I finished from BU and my school is well above standards, I debated with oau students and we were better, even my output presently is far better, u went to a public school cos u were less privileged. As a matter of fact, a standard public school is supposed to be like BU but because of all these thieves, so Mr mofo, stop talking foolish.

12 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by RAPMAN02(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
This op na f.o.o.l, how u go ever think that way, well I finished from BU and my school is well above standards, I debated with oau students and we were better, even my output presently is far better, u went to a public school cos u were less privileged. As a matter of fact, a standard public school is supposed to be like BU but because of all these thieves, so Mr mofo, stop talking foolish.
brov please you need to enlighten these snails further.

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by RAPMAN02(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
brov please you need to enlighten these snails further.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Mcowubaba: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2015
....War go soon start between men of d Night's watch(Public Uni) nd the Wildlings(Private Uni)...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:

There's what I am taking about. A private uni waste. FYI, I don't think ur generations have the kinda wealth mi family got.

moreover you failed post ume wella that would be one of the reasons u went to private uni. dully like u. C'mon go rewrite jamb and get urself into a better school without special Center. #Waste

7 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
....War go soon start between men of d Night's watch(Public Uni) nd the Wildlings(Private Uni)...

Bros God save u say u give mi night watch. If not I for claim private uni student Ooº°˚˚°ºoo lol. #GOT

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by tpiadotcom: 1:43am On Apr 24, 2015
sogoisrael:
well I finished from BU and my school is well above standards, I debated with oau students and we were better, even my output presently is far better,.

Jesu, why does everyone compare themselves with OAU students?

are unilag, unilorin, UI, uniport, uniben, ABU, etc etc not there?
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Jesu, why does everyone compare themselves with OAU students?

are unilag, unilorin, UI, uniport, uniben, ABU, etc etc not there?

They wanna feel among. #justsaying

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by tpiadotcom: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2015
anytime people want to make a comparison, they always pick OAU.

why na?

the other universities aren't even mentioned at all.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2015
The person that mentioned OAU should come answer this jamb question.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by stchinedu: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2015
The pic didn't lie, see as the public school product just copied and pasted his school's name on the exam sheet. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by ednut1(m): 4:38am On Apr 24, 2015
convenant nd Babcock students are hot cakes during job recruitment. hv said it before nd will say again. they are brilliant. my own personal experience. i had six week trianing skul wit a bank for graduate trainee. 4 babcock 4 convenant, 6 unilag, oau uniben futo,unilorin ui. we where 25 in number. the covenant nd Babcock guys thrashed us alll. 1-3 were convenant, Babcock nd babcock. d public uni guys. we had first class like 5 among us. go to kpmg. pwc. banks. oil companies they are making waves. siddon der

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Kelklein(m): 4:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by Danhumprey: 6:01am On Apr 24, 2015
It's obvious that private schools are glorified kindergarten classes.
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:

If you think it's a mistake to attend private university, I say a big Amen to the curse/prayer yu just said. Shallow minds
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=ednut1 post=33045712]convenant nd Babcock students are hot cakes during job recruitment. hv said it before nd will say again. they are brilliant. my own personal experience. i had six week trianing skul wit a bank for graduate trainee. 4 babcock 4 convenant, 6 unilag, oau uniben futo,unilorin ui. we where 25 in number. the covenant nd Babcock guys thrashed us alll. 1-3 were convenant, Babcock nd babcock. d public uni guys. we had first class like 5 among us. go to kpmg. pwc. banks. oil companies they are making waves. siddon der[/quote

To buttress your point, for d 3rd consecutive time, 11 first class students from covenant university led d PRESSID scholarship scheme that OP and his fellow cohorts can never win. Don't just hate private university cos yu cldt attend. In the real sense of it, they are the nearest to providing qualitative education in nigeria, except some fed uni that are only trying

3 Likes

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2015
mikaj:

There's what I am taking about. A private uni waste. FYI, I don't think ur generations have the kinda wealth mi family got.

moreover you failed post ume wella that would be one of the reasons u went to private uni. dully like u. C'mon go rewrite jamb and get urself into a better school without special Center. #Waste

Since your family got the wealth, you should have attended harvard university.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by imsuboi(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2015
amokeme:

This post has irony dripping from it.

I know you attend CU dear wink

Don't ask me how I got to know
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by MOA15(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2015
I'm sure even OP as a FUTO student/Alumni can't answer that question. If faced with choice, he will choose question A. Hypocrites
Re: Hard Fact (difference Btw Private University And Public), With Picture. #FUTO by mikaj(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2015
MOA15:

Since your family got the wealth, you should have attended harvard university.

Since. U don't know what to say, go get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The UNIBEN Diploma Form Out? / Agony As School Children Die Crossing Bridge (graphic Pictures) / Suicidal English By A Corps Member! Rate Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.