Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? (509 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Please Read: A Really Touching Story Of Her Marital Troubles. / Who Is To Be Blamed, Husband Or Wife? ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
most times the villagers are innocent yet they keep receiving all the blames, lol! I remember one incident that happened in my school days, 2011, I was in an exam hall writing this stup!d exam, computer programming (Fortran), perhaps the toughest exam I've ever written. The lecturer only lectured thrice for the whole semester. The exam hall was so tight, invigilators every where. This guy in my front has enough bullet , he was just writing while the rest of us were just sweating it out waiting for the lecturer to shout pens-up! Suddenly the guy finished writing and threw the bullet under the sit and it just fell close to me,mehn I couldn't believe my luck. I tactically picked it up and slipped in inside my answer booklet, I started writing non stop ,thanking God for his mercies. After the exams, I happily submitted my answer booklet to my lecturer and came out of the hall with smiles all over my face, in my mind I've taught that wicked man a lesson, I was so sure I'll get an A in the exam. Then I decided to double check everything I wrote just to make sure,as I put my hands in my pocket, gbagam nothing !, I checked my back pockets, socks still nothing! Then the shocking truth hit me with full force like a sledge hammer, I forgot to remove the bullet from my answer booklet when I finished. I submitted the whole thing to the lecturer! na wa o! Next thing that came out of my mouth was, 'e no go better for my village people'.
Re: Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? by tpiadotcom: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
long write up just to insert the word bullet.

lord have mercy.
Re: Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? by Miami11: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Interesting story,
Re: Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
I blame nobody because I'm solely in charge of my life. ..

Noone has no power whatsoever over me.. smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Blamed Your Villagers For Your Troubles ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I blame nobody because I'm solely in charge of my life. ..

Noone has no power whatsoever over me.. smiley smiley
of course, most times people just do it subconsciously, that's why I said the villagers are innocent

(1) (Reply)

Never!!! / Motivation. / Where To Begin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.