Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids (52948 Views)

Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
baby girl ure too beautiful, abeg can u b my screen saver?

Lol. I guess
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
who cares, shes not a role model. angry

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by ivyT(f): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Headlamp1:
Mtcheeeew! My darling ivyT is more beautiful than diz queen sef. grin

Congrats to her anywayz.

awww....*kissess headlamp*
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by mayng: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Raggish jeans!
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by johnnychuks(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
not too bad.
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with what she is wearing, don't you know ripped jeans are in vouge. At least her boobs and ass are covered

1 Like

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
fem29:
Nothing wrong with what she is wearing, don't you know ripped jeans are in vouge. At least her boobs and ass are covered
you no dey shame abi, that you are asking them girls to just cover only boobs and ass and dress in whatever way they feel like, girls like you don't know the value of your body and gives it no respect, get out!!
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
philcupid:
you no dey shame abi, that you are asking them girls to just cover only boobs and ass and dress in whatever way they feel like, girls like you don't know the value of your body and gives it no respect, get out!!

Are you ok at all, how dare you! Was I speaking to you, I have a right to my opinion and I exercise that right! If you do not like my opinion face your front and bloody move on, ass!

1 Like

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by joyous(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
sKeetz:

Like this goat for.........................not even its Meat? shocked sad
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by dwayni: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Brown1759:
Her trouser isnt too decent for such a program with Kids

Hypocrite spotted. Smh, typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op..what is ur worry
I see nothing wrong in her dressing jor
Not that she wears bikini pant or mini skirt ooo
For this our generation her dressing is 89% decent
Free her jor
She is good and ok
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
fem29:
Help me tell d op abeg

She is 89% decent for this generation of ours
As if trouser for girls is a crime
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
skysailor:

Help me tell d op abeg

She is 89% decent for this generation of ours
As if trouser for girls is a crime

Abii ooo, has he not seen people wearing hot pants and the likes grin.

Me sef that has become very conservative in what I wear since I had kids would Rock this outfit
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
fem29:

Abii ooo, has he not seen people wearing hot pants and the likes grin.

Me sef that has become very conservative in what I wear since I had kids would Rock this outfit
Lol
na bad belle dey do d guy
She is fine and okay

Na pple like him will want his wife to be wearing big hijab around or housewife
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Mcaise: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
lestat:
Urk.....excuse me, I just vomited my breakfast all over my table, Pardon me but I have...to.... urk!!!!
Sorry I just vomited again

Stop eating, stop typing comments and

go see ur doctor fast.
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
fem29:

Are you ok at all, how dare you! Was I speaking to you, I have a right to my opinion and I exercise that right! If you do not like my opinion face your front and bloody move on, ass!
crazy bitch
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2015
philcupid:
crazy bitch

Big fool, oponu oloriburuku

Just looked at your profile, I don't know why I'm going back and forth with someone who masturbation is destroying his life. You're probably 16 uneducated and jobless. You are hereby ignored from now, get a life and buzz off!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.