Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 (8807 Views)

Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 6 / Digging Out The Tanoids Season 2 / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
dunkem21:

So, he won't say the truth again?

Obasanjo cross carpeting to APC gave Goodluck the ticket on a platter.

If a masquerade stays so long in the village square, small small children will pour him sand sand.

What gain does Jona have by gaining the ticket on a platter of gold and losing out eventually? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Here's one of the people barcanista has succeeded in deceiving by his calculated efforts
Truth234: I don't know why some people enjoy attacking barcanista, he seems to me as the most objective progressive supporter before this whole thing took a turn. He has every right to attack his party and query their political stance at any point, I have seen him open a thread requesting APC to let GMB debate or is that a bad thing.

If APC want blind supporters then they are not good for Nigeria and democracy at large.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:13am On Apr 24, 2015
noblezone:
My One Vote:
For a job well done, I owe Jonathan my vote! My one powerful and all important vote!
That would not have been an issue, but I am now in Anambra and not Rivers!
How would I cast my vote?
And it turned out a wasted vote eventually grin
LMAO

14 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:16am On Apr 24, 2015
TI1919:
grin

Each time I see bad comment about GEJ I see more reason to vote for him.

OP is that all people have said about GEJ?
My vote and that of my siblings goes to GEJ.
wasted votes

10 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Raxz: On GEJ back we are queuing tomorrow. GEJ till 2019

Short queue, mtchew! How did you feel after wasting time on the queue to vote cluelessness?

15 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by omenka(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2015
otemanuduno:
For the next 36 days, I will be going round Nairaland to fish out the tanoids. This is what I owe Buhari for winning the election. For some, they owe him a trek from Lagos to Abuja, but for me, I owe him this funny stuff grin

TANOIDS, HERE I COME!!!
Bro we are solidly behind you. Rub it in joor, since these oafs don't wanna be reasonable. cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

My bro, did you know you are not funny please try again.

You know simbi sef Mtchewwwww.

You know. ....
He is funny. Abeggettout. Typical tanoid. Op go and find one of his foolish posts for us

14 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
myhoodlink:

It was answered bro. God knows best otherwise. May God's name be praised. Amen!

......................................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

Advertising on this thread? Lol grin
There's nowhere una no go advertise cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by omenka(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I pledge my coperation and support. Especially that selfish protection seeker. He will not succeed in his evil mission as long as I'm alive
He doubles as a beggar also.

10 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

He is funny. Abeggettout. Typical tanoid. Op go and find one of his foolish posts for us

Okay sir, I'll do just that; just because of you o cheesy
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by omenka(m): 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
pls easy
GMB has advice us to celebrate vic in a frndly manner No tormenting pls
Easy my left balls. When those pesky mosquitoes have decided they wouldn't even let one get into bed before they come buzzing??

Hell NO!!!

Ride on Op.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2015
otemanuduno:
Lie lie analyst grin ppl are looking at you in 3D, lol
We must maintain the life of this thread. I will join you tomorrow when I finish working. You are funny mehngringrin

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2015
MrEverest:
What a very useless propaganda article from APC, just imagine the sweeping remarks of adding whole regions and apportioning it to a particular candidate even when it is glaring that many northern & western states will be shared by both parties. Rubbish it will be them like movie but I hope nobody will shout rigging when Jonathan wins!!

MrEverest where are you now? I'm sure u are on mount Everest right now, because it is doing you like movie that Buhari won. Buhahahahahaha grin

13 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2015
That showcertificate donkey is here. I hope he is reading

7 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
ichidodo: Observe how quick the supposed pundits play down bloc votes from the SE and SS even more mysterious is their inability to go into details about the electorate in SW as far as tipping Buhari is concerned-like they seem not too sure their paymaster might win the region-but credits must go to them for begrudging the PDP sweeping northern states Adamawa,Taraba,Plateau even Nassarawa. It might not be a landslide but we definitely see a GEJ win right here.

My respect for the one and only ichidodo who opened a new thread and named it texcoco immediately GEJ lost the election. But when he saw that we already knew he owns the two thread, he made ichidodo account to function again grin I hail you sir and I will have to quote you in your unique color #respect

17 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:38am On Apr 24, 2015
organic973: APC will still shout rigging after losing.

Who is shouting rigging now #Kano grin

11 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:41am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
He doubles as a beggar also.
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by ifyan(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

My bro did you just called me TANOID, I believe you are wrong because I am A NIGERIAN.

LOVE YOU

YOU KNOW. ...
Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

My bro did you just called me TANOID, I believe you are wrong because I am A NIGERIAN.

LOVE YOU

YOU KNOW. ...

I knowgringrin but that won't stop the op. He must find your anti Buhari posts.

LOVE YOU

I was joking too.

12 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2015
ozoigbondu: GEJ till 2019
Major General Ozoigbondu, HERE YOU C grin ME

13 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op, everybody no be mumu.

GEJ TILL 2019

Now you see that OP is not a mumu.

11 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by ifyan(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I knowgringrin but that won't stop the op. He must find your anti Buhari posts.

LOVE YOU

I was joking too.

He is free.

Wait oh! I hope say you understand that LOVE YOU part.

Please oh.

But all the same. Love you.

You know. ...

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
ojaydedon:
lol...
Gej till 2019
ojaydedon:
lol...
Gej till 2019
Dereformer:
@ OP
Buhari will fail woefully in the east. Get that into your blocked skull.

Yes he failed woefully in the east, but remember there is four cardinal points grin

15 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

He is free.

Please oh.

You know. ...

Pls no love-making is allowed on this thread o.

Oh! Maybe we should experiment a love affair between a TANOID and a SAI BABA person grin

5 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by ifyan(m): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2015
otemanuduno:

Pls no love-making is allowed on this thread o.

Oh! Maybe we should experiment a love affair between a TANOID and a SAI BABA person grin

What about eh, hmmmm grin sowi l can't remember.

Anyway cha you know. .....

2 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2015
DaZion :
Am voting for PDP Candidate(Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) for the president of the Republic Of Nigeria in tomorrow's presidential election..
Reasons:
Goodluck Jonathan is a man which has a strong and great desire for this country(Nigeria)....
This man is a hard working man, though we may not be conscious of that but Trust me, this man is a Great...Goodluck is Agile for this post...But Buhari, oh boy!..This man just want to waste Nigeria Money for his own body treatment...
March4GEJ2015...

So u still went ahead to March for Jona in vain abi? Congratulation!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by Thugnificent(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Hahaha grin cheesy This thread is freaking hilarious! keep it up OP I'm enjoying it. *grabs popcorn*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu: I am voting Jonathan because he is goodluck to Nigeria
dem don deceive this one. grin

13 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by abduljabbar4(m): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

He is free.

Please oh.

You know. ...
I know.

3 Likes

Re: Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 1 by otemanuduno: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2015
kodded:
Fake change

They laughed the pdp plane in akwa ibom sayin we transform keke to plane.....but at least ours moved unlike this cardboard and wood combo

I think this is the true meaning of their change........they want us to believing we are flying, but the truth is we are not even moving forward....

Say no to fake change
Vote GEJ the uncommon transformer

If you still doubt me go check apc states like osun,lagos, edo and lots more

GEJ is a transformer indeed, yet transformer didn't go round in Otuoke. #PHCN, GEJ is the transformer you need cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly / Unlawful Arrest: Deji Adeyanju Sue's IGP As Senate Orders Investigation / I Didn’t Sue Presidency Over ‘suspension’ – NHIS Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.