Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (88109 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Babymama1:

Where is truckpusher plus all these young men doing bobo bobo
Come and say amen o
Oga Morris hin case, God sef don tire grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
You dey mind that fake pastor? grin
Shoro niyen? undecided
Evina:

cheesy how dare you call a whole youth pastor fake! Do you know how many teen girls he counsels on a daily basis? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Gud morning smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shoro niyen? undecided grin grin grin
Gud morning smiley

Y'ello smiley
What does this "shoroniyen" mean?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Y'ello smiley
What does this "shoroniyen" mean?
Na talk be this??
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by babygirlfl: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Lovely Couple. Wish you the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by chinnelle(f): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Wow!
Beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by MissSlimbody(f): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Awesome... kiss
May God bless your home.

#Join you guys soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Ohhh evina darl, wonderful pics you got here.. The love between you both is obvious. .May that Love never elude your home, Amen...

A blessed marriage dear kiss kiss kiss kiss

@dearpreyer, you sure you ain't the lucky dude?? Cos d way you dey quote the babe dey goo ehhhh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Babymama1:

Where is truckpusher plus all these young men doing bobo bobo
Come and say amen o
Present ma'am grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
Oga Morris hin case, God sef don tire grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by stonecoldcafe: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Congrats, ur husband wan resemble Frank Edwards

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by guardian09(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations Evina, Wishing you both a happy married life and many more years together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Congrats, ur husband wan resemble Frank Edwards

shocked are you serious? Hmmmm. He has mentioned that people always say that to him. One time in the banking hall, the CS lady was so excited that Frank was at her bank. And I never believed him oh. Cos I no see any slight resemblance. Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Ohhh evina darl, wonderful pics you got here.. The love between you both is obvious. .May that Love never elude your home, Amen...

A blessed marriage dear kiss kiss kiss kiss

@dearpreyer, you sure you ain't the lucky dude?? Cos d way you dey quote the babe dey goo ehhhh undecided

LOL sis. The MOG is just being nice. wink you want to give me an extra Husby?
Amen to your prayers. smiley how's oga? wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks guardian09. smiley
Missslimbody, welcome to the club wink
Chinnelle kiss
Babygirlfl kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by peeparty(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:
smiley
In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a man who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man. cool it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun. kiss

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you. smiley

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it. wink

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. cheesy

Cc
Herzumpther
Agapecharis
Bejeria101
Friedplantain
Bukatyne
EfemenaXY
Babyosisi
Thorpido
Tashamania
MarvellousGod
Seun
Deeptesting
Beennkumar

congrat sis,divine supply ijn.we're d venue dey abi u knw want mk we come?
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Larrysky(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Life becomes meaningful the moment you find true love

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Congratulations!

The pictures are sooooooooooooo lovely kiss

God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2015
wow. wow.
congratz dear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by stonecoldcafe: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

shocked are you serious? Hmmmm. He has mentioned that people always say that to him. One time in the banking hall, the CS lady was so excited that Frank was at her bank. And I never believed him oh. Cos I no see any slight resemblance. Hmmmm.

He sure does - no washing. That's the 1st person that came to my mind after seeing the pics. Congrats once again
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

He sure does - no washing. That's the 1st person that came to my mind after seeing the pics. Congrats once again

Thank you. smiley Frank go dey happy for where he dey now oh. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
SkinnyDude:
wow. wow.
congratz dear.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Anapuao(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Congrats dear. God bless your homew

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
peeparty:
congrat sis,divine supply ijn.we're d venue dey abi u knw want mk we come?

cheesy
In Warri. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
bukatyne:
Evina:

Congratulations!

The pictures are sooooooooooooo lovely kiss

God bless your home.

smiley
Thank you sis. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by peeparty(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
In Warri. wink
weldon
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
May your positivity always attract the positives of marriage...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Beennkumar(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations Evina!

Wish you both the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by greatgod2012(f): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations dear!

And lovely pictures you've got there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Stillfire: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lovely. kiss Love is a beautiful thing! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beennkumar:
Congratulations Evina!

Wish you both the best. smiley

Thank you. smiley
Looking at Mumbai for honeymoon destination. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Stillfire:
Lovely. kiss Love is a beautiful thing! kiss

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.