Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended (2821 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Unattended Children In Parked Cars And Temperature Rises (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Defcon1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kids will always be kids.cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Defcon1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
More.

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
See d last pics sef... D baby for flush himself na

If na naija pickin be dis, na to give am mop and rinser

Afterall "kids act what they see in d cinema"

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Gboliwe: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by amokeme(f): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol @ the last picture cheesy how the hell did he get there?!

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by gragraboy: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Na only onyibo shudren fit do dis kind rubish....if i remember the kind wire wey my mama dey use flog me i go compose myself by myself.

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by gragraboy: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2015
See the 3rd pic like pikin wey dey demon posessed. Don't worry kobo go cure dat demon wella!

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol. What if these are all your kids and it all happened one day? Na to go query my husband ask am which kind gene he get sef grin

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol If I can't flog them, we'll do the cleaning together as punishment

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Defcon1(m): 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Really love the first picture.
The cute little girl looked guilty and remorseful

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Ewuro4: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Aghhh...Throw them in a soaker tub, filled with warm water and non toxic degreaser.

Damiso oya grin
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by cococandy(f): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2015
I saw this one sometime ago.
Still can't stop laughing.

Kids use their face for canvas to paint on grin

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 24, 2015
I did worse than those in the images when I was a baby. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Bad children grin grin

Boredom cause am cry
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Kids
You will always want one in the house if not 2
Adorable
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by onyi4edu(f): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2015
I love kids so much especially age 0-3 kiss
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by willi926(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
very funny pics
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by damiso(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ewuro4:
Aghhh...Throw them in a soaker tub, filled with warm water and non toxic degreaser.

Damiso oya grin

grin grin grin grin these toddlers ehn.. all things my son can do .
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by vickkyruby(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lol..funny kids.That last kid regretting his actions
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Macmilla(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
I love the one in the toilet, I'll just leave him there to cry small grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Defcon1(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Macmilla:
I love the one in the toilet, I'll just leave him there to cry small grin grin grin

I'm still wondering how he got there cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by pretydiva(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Funny pix grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
..Lol
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by streetsoldier1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Naija version

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by taryour(f): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
So funny. This is typical of what my boys did this morning. They woke up around 4am today. I was too sleepy to even attend to them cause went to bed late.

I woke up after about an hour and found them both in the sitting room with their body cream (shear butter/ori ) rubbed all over their faces,head and on the rug. First thing that caught my attention was my younger son face,his face was so oily and all of his hair was creamy,his brother was same. I just stated laughing at them cause I couldn't beat them.

I went into their room and meet it upside down, their shoe rack was off and shoes every where.

It was funny but not easy getting the whole cream off the rug.

I would have spanked them both but when I asked them why they did that, they started laughing and running up and down. Na wetin I go do? Kids indeed beautify our worlds.

Getting them to bath was another episode. Lol

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Defcon1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetsoldier1:
Naija version
The little boy is checking himself out using the telly as a mirror.
He's like, "check out my face; ever seen a handsome shirtless boy before?"cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by KBARBIE(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetsoldier1:
Naija version

Dis lil boy b like "I don c my sef, Godwin" lol
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by streetsoldier1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
@defcom..lol
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Macmilla(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
streetsoldier1:
Naija version
Now, this is an expensive joke.
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by oginga: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2015
And this little child too!

Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended by streetsoldier1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
@macmilla....wetin man go do, the boy can't be spanked...@oginga...lol, really funny

My 20-year-old Niece Chose To Sleep In My Room With Me, Is That Normal? / My Joy Knew No Bound / .