Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? (3538 Views)

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? by jarfarchiks(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2015
From d dictionary explanations of these words I tend to feel they mean d same or are simple interwoven. Imagine an accident happening of a vehicle containing five people and only one survives is it a miracle a blessing or plain luck from a normal incident? Let's discuss
Re: The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? by ogechchukwu: 1:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Honestly I don't believe in luck .
Not yet his or her time yet.
Re: The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? by Gombs(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Luck is an event happening by chance. Your life is not by chance.

Blessing is a result of grace. It is invoke on a person by another, or by the same person. Blessings are not by chance. It's a process.

Miracle is the superimposition of natural events by a supernatural force. It is not explainable to/by natural laws

Each of these three are very different from the other.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
ogechchukwu:
Honestly I don't believe in luck .
Not yet his or her time yet.

Luck is just the unbelievers meaning of favour cause most peeps that believe so much in luck doesn't believe there's anything like favour of God
Re: The Difference Between Luck, Blessings And Miracle? by walebliss(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
luck = preparedness + readiness blessings = benefit of obedience, truthful e.tc miracle= supernatural above our imaginations

(1) (Reply)

One Question For All Christians / End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / Prophet T.B. Joshua Shows His Prayer Stool (alter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.