Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,979 members, 7,956,656 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (14670 Views)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
simsing:

and how is your religion better than ogboni fraternity

Sorry you don't know most of the Ogbonis are in the Churches today to bad for you.Majority of your Pastors are members if you don't know.That's where they derive their powers from,using it on you people in name of working strange miracles.You know them very well like you know the back of your hands.
They tried to stay in Islam but they couldn't back then because they find Islam not a good breeding ground for them so they fled.In lagos island alone the Muslims gave them a tough time that they had to murder one of the clerics then but the law ran it cause on them duely.However, your churches warmly welcome them in their mist.

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by falopey: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
eshbeewanna:

My brother we have posted a lot of artrocities that you allege muslims of time without number how they are found in your bible but non of you has ever said anything about it because you know what we quoted are there in the bible,that's why I mentioned event that happened some years back. You only pretend not to know the role the church played when the events played out.What do you mean by political event?Is a known fact that the church always act from the background.You that is learned about history,did you not read that when Slave Trade wanted to be roled out by the europeans it was the Christian missionaries they first sent to wherever the collonial masters wanted to collonize?You didn't know that the missionaries rubber stamped it?The gruesome murder by the Christian Crusaders of muslems in their thousands during their so called Holy war in Jerusalem was a political event too abi!?And that of the moslems killed in their thousands in the former yugoslavia just because they were moslems was political too?You don't know they all have a religious undertone. But when it concerns muslims you quickly ascribe it to religion and not politics.Look at hypocracy

One thing you have to know is that the old and new testaments are two separate books of the bible. The old testament was written in the dispensation of law (the law by the prophet Moses) whereby it was deemed that the soul that sinned must died. Now God is no more interested in the death of any sinners, but rather to repent and be forgiven. And because it would not profit God anything that someone steals and he is amputated, that someone commit adultery and she is stoned to death, new testament was given by the coming of Jesus Christ to bring reformation to those instant judgement laws. So that we may all have forgiveness instead of death by stoning, decapitation, amputation as still practiced by Muslims. Old testament was the book being used before Jesus came by the jews in Jewish religion.

That's why they wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery (Moses law commands that) but Jesus said he who was without sin should cast the first stone. One after the other, all the accusers felt guilty and ran away. Jesus now told her that her sins were forgiven. That's the kind of reform that Jesus brought to the old testament and which he has taught us Christians to observe. Because the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death, death by swords, by stoning , by behead. All of those things you mention about the old testament are there now for our learning and reference. But every other law in the old testament that is based on life, love and forgiveness in Christ Jesus are still upheld because they are in consonant with the reform Jesus has brought to Judaism that now gave birth to Christianity.
Also I would like you to go back and study historical fact better and get to understand why crusaders fought in the holy land and who started the fight if not Muslims that invaded a land not there own to forcefully drive away jews the original inhabitants and forcefully convert them by sword. And go back to check who started the fight in Yugoslavia. When things turn around against Muslims, they will start playing victim
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=33123463]

have you accepted the fact that quaran was a problem even instruction muslims like shekau to kill fellow hypocrites muslims?

Top Ten Ways Islamic Law forbids Terrorism
By Juan Cole | Apr. 17, 2013 |

Erik Rush and others who hastened to scapegoat Muslims for the Boston Marathon bombing are ignorant of the religion. I can’t understand why people who have never so much as read a book about a subject appoint themselves experts on it. (Try this book, e.g.). We don’t yet know who carried out the attack, but we know they either aren’t Muslims at all or they aren’t real Muslims, in the nature of the case.
For the TLDR crowd, here are the top ten ways that Islamic law and tradition forbid terrorism (some of these points are reworked from previous postings):
1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”
2. If the motive for terrorism is religious, it is impermissible in Islamic law. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow, 2:256). Note that this verse was revealed in Medina in 622 AD or after and was never abrogated by any other verse of the Quran. Islam’s holy book forbids coercing people into adopting any religion. They have to willingly choose it.
3. Islamic law forbids aggressive warfare. The Quran says, “But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61) The Quran chapter “The Cow,” 2:190, says, “Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.”
4. In the Islamic law of war, not just any civil engineer can declare or launch a war. It is the prerogative of the duly constituted leader of the Muslim community that engages in the war. Nowadays that would be the president or prime minister of the state, as advised by the mufti or national jurisconsult.
5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)
6. Terrorism or hirabah is forbidden in Islamic law, which groups it with brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power. The principle of forbidding the spreading of terror in the land is based on the Qur’an (Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34). Prominent [pdf] Muslim legal scholar Sherman Jackson writes, “The Spanish Maliki jurist Ibn `Abd al-Barr (d. 464/ 1070)) defines the agent of hiraba as ‘Anyone who disturbs free passage in the streets and renders them unsafe to travel, striving to spread corruption in the land by taking money, killing people or violating what God has made it unlawful to violate is guilty of hirabah . . .”
7. Sneak attacks are forbidden. Muslim commanders must give the enemy fair warning that war is imminent. The Prophet Muhammad at one point gave 4 months notice.
8. The Prophet Muhammad counseled doing good to those who harm you and is said to have commanded, “Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
9. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]
10. The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims. I wrote elsewhere, “Dangerous falsehoods are being promulgated to the American public. The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.
Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”
In other words, the Quran promises Christians and Jews along with Muslims that if they have faith and works, they need have no fear in the afterlife. It is not saying that non-Muslims go to hell– quite the opposite.
When speaking of the 7th-century situation in the Muslim city-state of Medina, which was at war with pagan Mecca, the Quran notes that the polytheists and some Arabian Jewish tribes were opposed to Islam, but then goes on to say:
5:82. ” . . . and you will find the nearest in love to the believers [Muslims] those who say: ‘We are Christians.’ That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud.”
So the Quran not only does not urge Muslims to commit violence against Christians, it calls them “nearest in love” to the Muslims! The reason given is their piety, their ability to produce holy persons dedicated to God, and their lack of overweening pride.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
simsing:
[b][/b]

yes, u just mention that islam is one of the signs of end time playing out. menn end of discussion.
see, go to anywhere in this world were people claim to truly practice Islam. u find out that they are stone hearted, incredible wicked with their laws, and cannot tolerate other religion.
These characteristics make Islam the terror to the peace of the world.
so, yes Islam is an end time playing out. if we keep watching the world will burn.
And did u say something about hate speeches, I still maintain the fact that your god is blood sucking because many more people will lose their lives if the world leaders don't find a lasting solution to this barbaric religion.
And please stop comparing Christianity with Islam, no match.
Islam is not a match with Buddha or IFA or amadioha.
Islam is a match with cultism like ogboni and co

I can see that your ignorance is second to none.You claim people can't even stay in the moslems land because of their laws and yet a lot of non muslims travel to Dubai,Abu Dahbi,qatar,kuwait,saudi arabia to find lively hood there.Even the crises prone areas like egypt,lebanon,tunisia we still find foreigners doing business and living there.Some even go there till date on tourism and you are here peddling lies.
Again you have confirmed that you are ignorant fellow because if our God is blood sucking,what will you call your God in the bible with the numerous command to belivers to kill poeple of other faith unjustly.Go and check the bible refrences we muslims on this forum asked you christians check if you won't be shock to your spine about what you will discover.
You are jst an empty barell that makes the loudest noise.Keep playing the fool hardy till the truth elude you.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
y[quote author=falopey post=33138257]

One thing you have to know is that the old and new testaments are two separate books of the bible. The old testament was written in the dispensation of law (the law by the prophet Moses) whereby it was deemed that the soul that sinned must died. Now God is no more interested in the death of any sinners, but rather to repent and be forgiven. And because it would not profit God anything that someone steals and he is amputated, that someone commit adultery and she is stoned to death, new testament was given by the coming of Jesus Christ to bring reformation to those instant judgement laws. So that we may all have forgiveness instead of death by stoning, decapitation, amputation as still practiced by Muslims. Old testament was the book being used before Jesus came by the jews in Jewish religion.

That's why they wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery (Moses law commands that) but Jesus said he who was without sin should cast the first stone. One after the other, all the accusers felt guilty and ran away. Jesus now told her that her sins were forgiven. That's the kind of reform that Jesus brought to the old testament and which he has taught us Christians to observe. Because the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set us free from the law of sin and death, death by swords, by stoning , by behead. All of those things you mention about the old testament are there now for our learning and reference. But every other law in the old testament that is based on life, love and forgiveness in Christ Jesus are still upheld because they are in consonant with the reform Jesus has brought to Judaism that now gave birth to Christianity.
Also I would like you to go back and study historical fact better and get to understand why crusaders fought in the holy land and who started the fight if not Muslims that invaded a land not there own to forcefully drive away jews the original inhabitants and forcefully convert them by sword. And go back to check who started the fight in Yugoslavia. When things turn around against Muslim
s, they will start playing victim[/q

You are a pathologica lier,I want to tell u that you have only confirmed our assertion that you christians would always want to runaway from your ugly past because it doesn't favour you. You knew quite well that those obnoxious laws in the bible rubbish your acclaimed intergrety.
Now let me inform you that the same Jesus that you claimed that he taught you forgiveness and love,proclaimed that he came to Fulfil those Sinful Laws and not destroy them.Afterall you Christians claim Jesus is God.Meaning that he gave the prophets of the old testament those wicked laws.
My question to is that didn't he know that forgivens and love are better than Sword and killings in the old testament before he gave the sinful Laws to them?
Are you also telling me that all the righteous people in the old testament knew or heard about forgiveness and love and refused to practise them?That you are now telling me that it only when Jesus came that people practise forgiveness and love.
Can you quote me where it is in the bible that the concept of forgiveness and love existed but never practised by the believers in the in the old testament?If what Jesus taught you christians in the New Testament is in Consonance with what we have in the Old Testament why did you claime that the two Testaments are to diffrent Books?Two diffrent books equally means not Compartible in beliefs and Doctrines and Perhaps their GOD are different too because you have painted one Wicked and Harsh while the later you painted Kind and Merciful.
But if you argue that GODS are the same.Then you are telling us that GOD Almighty decided to repent from his Sinful ways and make amend in the New Testament.Remember that God said that HE his not like a Man to Repent neither a son of man to lie.....
But again your jesus said he did not come with peace but Sword.He went further to announced that that he came to seperate the sons from their father.....
Despite the fact that yuor clerics know that Jesus preaches love and forgiveness,yet they still found it difficult to forgive their enemies when the need arised. If you are saying the muslims were the agressors back then in Jerusalem,lets assumed its true, which I know is not.Again why did the Christians then couldn't forgive their enemies and show them love that Jesus asked you to practise.Did he not tell you that if they SLAP you on the right Cheek that you should turn your left?
In as much as you tried to present you Christians as Holy, your past and present still informs us of the blood of innocest people is still in your hands.

Talking about the fact that the Old and New Testament are two different books.It is better u Christians remove it from your bible if its not relevant to you anymore.Afterall there were so many Scripture your people removed from the arrays of Scriptures available to the Council of Nicea sitting that eventually determined the Scriptures that would form the bible today.Those rejected were rejected on the ground that they are doubtful(Apocrepha) although the Catholic included them in their own Bible.I wonder which of these bibles is the Complete and Authentic One?
So my brother there is no amount explanation that you can give that vindicate the christians of not beign culpable too.
In respect to stoning of the adultress woman,Jesus is not a hypocrite like Jews and their wicked Scribe who always wanted to administer the Laws on masses who fall short of the Laws despite the fact that they themselves were the first to brake the laws but felt they were above the Laws.Jesus knew that it would be a serious injustice to the woman if he allowed them to carry out the judgement on her because their generation was an adultrous and wicked generation. So Jesus knew what is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by tiger28: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Jesus abolish kilings and after he left the Christendom yet has record high killing among themselves and also against non christian in the world history.So the church didn't know that Jesus had already abolish killing.
Talking about the fact that God inspired writters of the bible.So your God inspired your bible writers too write about the hundreds of senseless killings,rape,rituals,cannibalism,incest,slavery and contradictions in the bible.
Talk about when your bible was written you will be shocked to know that the too was written almost 600 years after Jesus left and that's why the bible is full of flaws like contradictions when rendering account of what happened during the life of Christ because they were not eye witness to the events.Some of the verses you have in the new testament were copied from the old testament word for word(Plagarism)
Talk of Muhammed not knowing is fate on the they of resurection.A true servant or prophet of GOD does not rely or boast of his work/ righteousness but rely on the mercy of God to inherit the kingdom of God.There several places in the Quran were God has promised him Paradise with whoever belived in the message he was sent with and work righteousness but your must humble yourself before the Lord almighty.That's why jesus said no one is Good except the Father when he was called the good master.Does it mean that Jesus doesn't know he is Good?
Talking about Muhammed acknowledging jesus to be the messiah.All prophet acknowledge each other because they are brothers in faith and they don't condemn one another.Muhammed acknowledge all the prophets before him just like prophet Jesus acknowledge all the prophets before him and also fore-told the one to come after him(Muhammad)peace be upon all of them.Confirming the prophets and scriptures before you is one of the criterea to know a true prophet of God.
Talk about Jesus been the messiah.Yes the confirmed it that he is the massih(the anointed) by God because that's his title.Mind you every prophet of God was giving his own title by God.But let you know this fact that if Muhammed was not a true Prophet of God all the this things the Quran confirmed about all the prophets and saints male and female wouldn't have found in the Quran he would jst be praising himself.But the truth is,he is not the author of the Quran.Prophet Jesus is coming back to refute all the blasphemy about him and he will put the record straight to the world that he his not GOD but a son of man and nothing more than that and also a true servant of God.Remember he has not complete his mission and that is why is coming back to clear every wrong believe about him(crucifiction,sonship,divinity,his true scripture,fight the antichrist along with the true believers in One God).We are waiting!
if Jesus and Mohammed are the same please tell us why Jesus is the ONLY chosen one to fight the antichrist as your Quran said? ?? How can a normal human being fight Satan? ?why not Mohammed or moses or other PROPHETS as you said. Which HUMAN BEING has ever been born by a virgin in the history of humanity ??your Quran alluded that he was born from a virgin Mary, why were the other PROPHETS not born from a virgin?? Your Quran even quoted Jesus raising the dead back to life, did any of the PROPHETS raise any dead Now answer this last one, show me where in your Quran where Mohammed called other prophets MESSIAH but Jesus was the only one he called MESSIAH.check your dictionary and find the meaning of MESSIAH and corrolate it with the story of Jesus. Lastly, I have seen the gibberish being typed by Muslims since the creation of this thread but NO ONE of them can show me a passage in the Quran with the word LOVE.these questions should have simple answers abi? ?? For your info, all I have said can be cross-checked by research any day because they all FACTUAL. AWAITING PROMPT responses please. Thank you!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by BERNIMOORE: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2015
eshbeewanna:

Thank God a christian has agreed that jesus is not God but a servant of God that he always claimed to be.
Before you christians attack him the evidences are jst to numerous in the bible.

Get your facts right, Many christians do not believe in trinity but you were not patient to ask but rather you generalise!

from my own findings;

#The word TRINITY was never found in the bible but scholars tried to insinuate such but i dont accept anything outside bible just the way i would not accept anything outside quaran
#jesus attest to the fact that he is a servant of God, and God is the 'Only true God' three persons CANNOT be reffered as 'only'
john 17:3 .......'And this is life eternal, that they might know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent'.

lets not derail the thread towards trinity so as to get focused, you can open another thread on the topic

back to topic;
post where all the verses below instruct christians to kill;
Chronicle 15v12-13
Deut 13v13
Deut 22v20-21
Romans 1v24-32
Ezekiel 9v5-7
Jeremiah 48v10

you will see that nowhere was christians instructed to kill in all!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by BERNIMOORE: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2015
[/b]
smallrincowis16:

[b]don't you know we in Islam don't just pick a verse and dissect it as you Christians

speak for yourself pls; there is nothing like 'we in islam' if you agree to surrender your brain to scholars who are humans like you that claim revelations thats your business and if muslims like Boko Haram and Al shabbab 'believed in the face value direct translation of quaran' and enforce THESE VERSES good for them;
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you(muslim), and ye(muslim hypocryte) dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee(real muslims) on against them(hypocryte muslims), then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

........ to work with a verse then you must bring the SABAB(REASON) for revelation.
al shabab/boko-haram are Not bound by 'reason for revelation in anywaywhatsoever' it is either you accept what quaran says directly or you reject it, you dont have the right to tell us who true muslims are when quaran says ''all who believe'' okay?

do you know that prophet never institute a war?
do you know how my years he waited before being commanded to face them back?
its a big lie!

kindly show us how many years he waited before being commanded to face them back (in quaran verses only as any concortion will not be accepted) or be forever silent!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by falopey: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
eshbeewanna:
y

Continue deluding your self. You can form whatever you want to believe. But hear this that Jesus came to fulfill the law does not mean he came to fulfill the punishments for breaking of the law. It is when you break the law that y areou received the punishment. Or law is the same thing in meaning as it's consequence for breaking it? Just testing your grammatical understanding... How did Jesus fulfill the law? He did that by preaching love because if you love God you will keep all those laws without anyone forcing you.

If you love your neighbors you will not hurt in any way. Not steal his belongings, not kill him as that's not the case in Islam, not slander him.

In fact by that alone you will be able to fulfill and keep all the laws. Do old testament and new testament the same writing or book? Of course by their name one is old and the other new, you know that.

In the old testament God himself executed judgment on people that sin, you have heard about people that God made land to open up and swallow, people that fire came down and consume? And so on. God himself did it in the old testament. But God doesn't do that anymore because he has made a new testament/covenant with us through Jesus Christ. That now he is asking us to repent and be forgiven instead of being stoned to death for our seen. He has had enough of that. That's y Jesus came.

In fact Muhammad copied texts from the old testament that's y there are many similar stories in both books. Bible was written by inspire Jewish men of God from Moses to John. Not brought down from heaven as lied by Muhammad. The books of the bible were written centuries before islam and kept separately by their different writers but were later brought together and compiled in the early centuries.

The apocrepha you talked about were good book written by non Jewish prophets. All the biblical books were written by Jewish prophets. But nevertheless you can still learn from them but they are not part of the bible. Even the Catholic s call it that name and put them together on one side so that you don't think they are part of the old and new testament. They are good books for instructions but not part of the bible.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by falopey: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
eshbeewanna:
y

Continue deluding your self. You can form whatever you want to believe. But hear this that Jesus came to fulfill the law does not mean he came to fulfill the punishments for breaking of the law. It is when you break the law that y areou received the punishment. Or law is the same thing in meaning as it's consequence for freaking it? Just testing your grammatical understanding... How did Jesus fulfill the law? He did that by preaching love because if you love God you will keep all those laws without anyone forcing you.

If you love your neighbors you will not hurt in any way. Not steal his belongings, not kill him as that's not the case in Islam, not slander him.

In fact by that alone you will be able to fulfill and keep all the laws. Do old testament and new testament the same writing or book? Of course by their name one is old and the other new, you know that.

In the old testament God himself executed judgment on people that sin, you have heard about people that God made land to open up and swallow, people that fire came down and consume? And so on. God himself did it in the old testament. But God doesn't do that anymore because he has made a new testament/covenant with us through Jesus Christ. That now he is asking us to repent and be forgiven instead of being stoned to death for our seen. He has had enough of that. That's y Jesus came.

In fact Muhammad copied texts from the old testament that's y there are many similar stories in both books. Bible was written by inspire Jewish men of God from Moses to John. Not brought down from heaven as lied by Muhammad. The books of the bible were written centuries before islam and kept separately by their different writers but were later brought together and compiled in the early centuries.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
tiger28:
if Jesus and Mohammed are the same please tell us why Jesus is the ONLY chosen one to fight the antichrist as your Quran said? ?? How can a normal human being fight Satan? ?why not Mohammed or moses or other PROPHETS as you said. Which HUMAN BEING has ever been born by a virgin in the history of humanity ??your Quran alluded that he was born from a virgin Mary, why were the other PROPHETS not born from a virgin?? Your Quran even quoted Jesus raising the dead back to life, did any of the PROPHETS raise any dead Now answer this last one, show me where in your Quran where Mohammed called other prophets MESSIAH but Jesus was the only one he called MESSIAH.check your dictionary and find the meaning of MESSIAH and corrolate it with the story of Jesus. Lastly, I have seen the gibberish being typed by Muslims since the creation of this thread but NO ONE of them can show me a passage in the Quran with the word LOVE.these questions should have simple answers abi? ?? For your info, all I have said can be cross-checked by research any day because they all FACTUAL. AWAITING PROMPT responses please. Thank you!

In respect to your question about Love in the quran you can read these:
Quran 16v19. Indeed Allah(GOD)enjoins justice and doing of Good to others;and giving to people(kindred)and forbid indecency and manifest evil and tressgression.He (GOD)admonished that you may take heed.

Quran 35v36. Good and Evil are not equal,repel Evil with that which is Good between whom and thyself was enmity so that he were a warm friend to you.
Quran 93v11. And him who seek thy help chide not.
You can help yourslf by checking-
Quran 29v9
Quran 2v21
These are just few of the numerous verses on love,kindness,mercy and forgiveness etc
If you understood what i posted you won't be asking this questions about Moses,Muhammed and other prophets not being given the task to fight the Anti-Christ?
The fact is Jesus mission was yet to be completed that's why God is bringing him back again to come and refute all the blasphemies about him and also to put things in the right perspective concerning his miraclous birth,his messages and beliefs,not crucified, his religion,is being a prophet and not God,to bring the people of the world to serve One true GOD and to wage war on the anti-christ.
The question now is do you now expect other prophets who had completed their mission,to come back their Graves to join him in the fight against anti christ?Common sense tells us that since the anti-christ will appear during the second coming of christ the the job of fighting the anti-christ is not in anyway wrong for God to give the task to Jesus because the impostor's coming coincise with Jesus coming .Remember the name of the impostor is called Anti-christ because is coming during Jesus second coming.I want to ask you again that if this evil person was to come during the time of Muhammad,Moses,Abraham,Elijah and so on will jesus be the one to come and fight him of cause not.The task would have been give to any of the Prophets in whose time the evil imposter appeared.Everything needed to be knowm abt the impostor or anti-christ has been mentioned and explained to Muslim by Muhammad.

In respect to being born by a Virgin.Please quote me a bible verse that said that other prophets were not born by virgins.If you don't know.what you are saying is that their mothers were not Virgins before they got married.May God forgive you because your are full of ignorance.
In view of working miracles,it is obvious that you are not conversant with your bible let alone knowing much about the Holy Quran.Please I beg you go and meet your Pastors who are vast about bible to show places were other Prophets work Miracles.Moses,elijah,jonah etc did even righteous men who are not prophets did.If you want to know the miracles of muhammed they are abound in the Hadiths of Muhammed consult it.
Mind you Jesus said a wicked and adultrous generation seeketh after miracles (mathew 12v39)
Seriously you still have a long way too go.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
stonemind:

Just prove to me that the op lied against your religion. I only need a prove
Ah come on. A devout Christian is like Jesus whereas a devout Muslim is like Muhammad. See for example wat would happen in a plane if someone shouted allahu akbar....pandemonium.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
simsing:

running away from which past.
the christians said that those text you outlined are no longer in practice with reasons. it that so difficult for your comprehension?

No longer in practise yet we still see and hear their artrocities all around world after jesus had left.I ask you again the collonial masters and their crimes against blacks are still fresh in our memory.Are they not christians?The killings amongst the christian cleric over who becomes the next pope we read it the History of the Church were commited by who?christians
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
[/b][b] speak for yourself pls; there is nothing like 'we in islam' if you agree to surrender your brain to scholars who are humans like you that claim revelations thats your business and if muslims like Boko Haram and Al shabbab 'believed in the face value direct translation of quaran' and enforce THESE VERSES
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you(muslim), and ye(muslim hypocryte) dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee(real muslims) on against them(hypocryte muslims), then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

al shabab/boko-haram are Not bound by 'reason for revelation in anywaywhatsoever' it is either you accept what quaran says directly or you reject it, you dont have the right to tell us who true muslims are when quaran says ''all who believe'' okay?

its a big lie!

kindly show us how many years he waited before being commanded to face them back (in quaran verses only as any concortion will not be accepted) or be forever silent!

you makes me laugh.... when i say scholars i meant the best student taught by the best teacher.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
[/b][b] speak for yourself pls; there is nothing like 'we in islam' if you agree to surrender your brain to scholars who are humans like you that claim revelations thats your business and if muslims like Boko Haram and Al shabbab 'believed in the face value direct translation of quaran' and enforce THESE VERSES

its a big lie!

I could have quoted the EXEGESIS of QURAN 2 for you but you're not Muslim
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by BERNIMOORE: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
smallrincowis16:

you makes me laugh.... when i say scholars i meant the best student taught by the best teacher.
na fear dey catch you abeg, quote anything and i would deal with it squarely!

shying away when met with facts grin grin grin anyway the point has been made, we can continue from here, you did not debunk my facts because i am not a muslim, i dont need to be, and will never be but let muslims mind their business and let others live, quaran too should leave christians because bible did not condemn muslims, what can you call these if not invitation to fight; this is not a fake site http://quran.com/9/30 quaran directly caling christians to be destroyed

Surat At-Tawbah - سورة التوبة

surah.
9:30

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded ?

tell us the reason SABAB; or Sabaabi(in yoruba) for the verse above in quaran
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by tiger28: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
eshbeewanna:

In respect to your question about Love in the quran you can read these:
Quran 16v19. Indeed Allah(GOD)enjoins justice and doing of Good to others;and giving to people(kindred)and forbid indecency and manifest evil and tressgression.He (GOD)admonished that you may take heed.

Quran 35v36. Good and Evil are not equal,repel Evil with that which is Good between whom and thyself was enmity so that he were a warm friend to you.
Quran 93v11. And him who seek thy help chide not.
You can help yourslf by checking-
Quran 29v9
Quran 2v21
These are just few of the numerous verses on love,kindness,mercy and forgiveness etc
If you understood what i posted you won't be asking this questions about Moses,Muhammed and other prophets not being given the task to fight the Anti-Christ?
The fact is Jesus mission was yet to be completed that's why God is bringing him back again to come and refute all the blasphemies about him and also to put things in the right perspective concerning his miraclous birth,his messages and beliefs,not crucified, his religion,is being a prophet and not God,to bring the people of the world to serve One true GOD and to wage war on the anti-christ.
The question now is do you now expect other prophets who had completed their mission,to come back their Graves to join him in the fight against anti christ?Common sense tells us that since the anti-christ will appear during the second coming of christ the the job of fighting the anti-christ is not in anyway wrong for God to give the task to Jesus because the impostor's coming coincise with Jesus coming .Remember the name of the impostor is called Anti-christ because is coming during Jesus second coming.I want to ask you again that if this evil person was to come during the time of Muhammad,Moses,Abraham,Elijah and so on will jesus be the one to come and fight him of cause not.The task would have been give to any of the Prophets in whose time the evil imposter appeared.Everything needed to be knowm abt the impostor or anti-christ has been mentioned and explained to Muslim by Muhammad.

In respect to being born by a Virgin.Please quote me a bible verse that said that other prophets were not born by virgins.If you don't know.what you are saying is that their mothers were not Virgins before they got married.May God forgive you because your are full of ignorance.
In view of working miracles,it is obvious that you are not conversant with your bible let alone knowing much about the Holy Quran.Please I beg you go and meet your Pastors who are vast about bible to show places were other Prophets work Miracles.Moses,elijah,jonah etc did even righteous men who are not prophets did.If you want to know the miracles of muhammed they are abound in the Hadiths of Muhammed consult it.
Mind you Jesus said a wicked and adultrous generation seeketh after miracles (mathew 12v39)
Seriously you still have a long way too go.
can everyone see the nonsense this mumu just typed??I asked you to show me where in the WHOLE Quran the word LOVE is written and you are showing me gibberish. Are you uneducated not to understand my question?the problem that you have is that the Quran is too VILE to include the most powerful word in any language LOVE. Why did the Quran ONLY explain Jesus virgin birth and not other PROPHETS.the difference is that you CAN NOT compare Mohammed to Jesus because Jesus is NOT a prophet but a MESSIAH (A DELIVERER as defined by the dictionary ) does the QURAN SPEND so much time about the miraculous divinity and exploits of Jesus EVEN more than Mohammed? even MARY(mariam) has a book written about her in the Quran . Again why is Jesus the ONLY personality that Mohammed EVER referred to as THE MESSIAH? ??What miracles did Mohammed EVER performed unlike Jesus who healed the blind and RAISED the dead as your Quran explained. Are you still comparing Jesus to any of your so called PROPHETS? ?.MOHAMMAD even didnt know where is soul might end up but he was clear to say that Jesus is coming back to save mankind from the antichrist. NO ONE has clearly answered my question articulately one by one except the USUAL gibberish. Abeg take your blood thirsty religion somewhere else jor! !
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by falopey: 5:34am On Apr 28, 2015
eshbeewanna:

No longer in practise yet we still see and hear their artrocities all around world after jesus had left.I ask you again the collonial masters and their crimes against blacks are still fresh in our memory.Are they not christians?The killings amongst the christian cleric over who becomes the next pope were commited by who?christians

Everybody has their religious affiliations. How many times do we have to tell you that only Muslims carry out atrocities in the name of their religion, ascribing it to allah saying they are doing the bidding of Islam. Colonization was driven by economic benefits and world political dominance by the colonial country. And not driven by religion. Because coloniZation open up the way to once dreaded Africa continent, missionaries now found it safer to to do mission work.

Cristians that indulge in atrocities did that out of their own volition. He will never have the gut to say he is doing the bidding of Jesus Christ or attributing it to Christianity because he knows what he is doing has no place in Christ teaching to his followers christians but rather to his selfish ambition. Just to your unfonded lies.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2015
tiger28:
can everyone see the nonsense this mumu just typed??I asked you to show me where in the WHOLE Quran the word LOVE is written and you are showing me gibberish. Are you uneducated not to understand my question?the problem that you have is that the Quran is too VILE to include the most powerful word in any language LOVE. Why did the Quran ONLY explain Jesus virgin birth and not other PROPHETS.the difference is that you CAN NOT compare Mohammed to Jesus because Jesus is NOT a prophet but a MESSIAH (A DELIVERER as defined by the dictionary ) does the QURAN SPEND so much time about the miraculous divinity and exploits of Jesus EVEN more than Mohammed? even MARY(mariam) has a book written about her in the Quran . Again why is Jesus the ONLY personality that Mohammed EVER referred to as THE MESSIAH? ??What miracles did Mohammed EVER performed unlike Jesus who healed the blind and RAISED the dead as your Quran explained. Are you still comparing Jesus to any of your so called PROPHETS? ?.MOHAMMAD even didnt know where is soul might end up but he was clear to say that Jesus is coming back to save mankind from the antichrist. NO ONE has clearly answered my question articulately one by one except the USUAL gibberish. Abeg take your blood thirsty religion somewhere else jor! !

You are jst a. Heard heart fellow.If you
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 7:10am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=tiger28 post=33180427] .MOHAMMAD even didnt know where is soul might end up.

Those Christians saying the above statement are just pure Ignorant of Islam and will on wait to only be spoon-fed by their fellow Ignoramus.
Talking about the BLIND leading another BLIND MAN.

Everyone of my followers will enter Jannat (Paradise) except he who refused. He (the Rasool of Allah) was asked: And who has refused (truth)? He said: Whosoever obeys me shall enter Jannat (Paradise) and whoever disobeys me has refused. (Sahih Bukhari)

ALLAH [S.W.T]’s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, “Whoever after listening to the Adhaan says, ‘Allahumma Rabba hadhihi-d-da’ watit-tammati was-salatil qa’imati, ati Muhammadan al-wasilata wal-fadilata, wab’ athhu maqaman mahmudan-il-ladhi wa’ adtahu (O ALLAH! LORD of this perfect call (of not ascribing partners to YOU) and of the regular prayer which is going to be established! Kindly give Muhammad the right of intercession and superiority and send him (on the Day of Judgment) to the best and the highest place in Paradise which YOU promised him)’, then intercession for me will be permitted for him on the Day of Resurrection”).

Muhammad (saw) and the first nation to enter Paradise will be his ummah. The first member of this ummah to enter will be Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (ra).

Muslim also reported from Anas that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "I will come to the gates of paradise and ask for it to be opened. The gatekeeper will ask, "Who are you?" I will say, "Muhammad". The gatekeeper will say, "I was ordered not to open the gate for anyone else before you"". [Saheeh Muslim]

Bukhaari, Muslim and an-Nasaa'ee report from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said: "We are the last, but we will be the first on the Day of Resurrection. We will be the first of mankind to enter Paradise".

Abu Dawood reports from Abu Hurayrah (ra) that the Prophet (saw) said, "Jibreel came to me, and showed me the gate of Paradise through which my ummah will enter". Abu Bakr said, "O Messenger of Allah (saw), would that I had been with you to see it!". The Messenger of Allah (saw) "But you, O Abu Bakr, will be the first of my ummah to enter Paradise".
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2015
Papist:

Ah come on. A devout Christian is like Jesus whereas a devout Muslim is like Muhammad. See for example wat would happen in a plane if someone shouted allahu akbar....pandemonium.

You begin to see all the agents of Satan shivering!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by falopey: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Papist:

Allahu aku wetin? shocked. Anyone who hear s somebody shout that in a place. People in the plane should just say their last prayer o
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=falopey post=33160290]

Continue deluding your self. You can form whatever you want to believe. But hear this that Jesus came to fulfill the law does not mean he came to fulfill the punishments for breaking of the law. It is when you break the law that y areou received the punishment. Or law is the same thing in meaning as it's consequence for freaking it? Just testing your grammatical understanding... How did Jesus fulfill the law? He did that by preaching love because if you love God you will keep all those laws without anyone forcing you.

In fact Muhammad copied texts from the old testament that's y there are many similar stories in both books. Bible was written by inspire Jewish men of God from Moses to John. Not brought down from heaven as lied by Muhammad. The books of the bible were written centuries before islam and kept separately by their different writers but were later brought together and compiled in the early centuries.[/quote)

How did Jesus fulfill the law? He did that by preaching love because if you love God you will keep all those laws without anyone forcing you.

And I ask you again are your clerics ignorant of what Jesus preached in the bible when these happened?
Religious Wars

15th century: Crusades against Hussites, thousands slain. [DO30]
1538 pope Paul III declared Crusade against apostate England and all English as slaves of Church (fortunately had not power to go into action). [DO31]
1568 Spanish Inquisition Tribunal ordered extermination of 3 million rebels in (then Spanish) Netherlands. Thousands were actually slain. [DO31]
1572 In France about 20,000 Huguenots were killed on command of pope Pius V. Until 17th century 200,000 flee. [DO31]
17th century: Catholics slay Gaspard de Coligny, a Protestant leader. After murdering him, the Catholic mob mutilated his body, "cutting off his head, his hands, and his genitals... and then dumped him into the river [...but] then, deciding that it was not worthy of being food for the fish, they hauled it out again [... and] dragged what was left ... to the gallows of Montfaulcon, 'to be meat and carrion for maggots and crows'." [SH191]
17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the breasts of their lifeless mothers." [SH191]
17th century 30 years' war (Catholic vs. Protestant): at least 40% of population decimated, mostly in Germany. [DO31-32]
 Jews

Already in the 4th and 5th centuries synagogues were burned by Christians. Number of Jews slain unknown.
In the middle of the fourth century the first synagogue was destroyed on command of bishop Innocentius of Dertona in Northern Italy. The first synagogue known to have been burned down was near the river Euphrat, on command of the bishop of Kallinikon in the year 388. [DA450]
17. Council of Toledo 694: Jews were enslaved, their property confiscated, and their children forcibly baptized. [DA454]
The Bishop of Limoges (France) in 1010 had the cities' Jews, who would not convert to Christianity, expelled or killed. [DA453]
First Crusade: Thousands of Jews slaughtered 1096, maybe 12.000 total. Places: Worms 5/18/1096, Mainz 5/27/1096 (1100 persons), Cologne, Neuss, Altenahr, Wevelinghoven, Xanten, Moers, Dortmund, Kerpen, Trier, Metz, Regensburg, Prag and others (All locations Germany except Metz/France, Prag/Czech) [EJ]
Second Crusade: 1147. Several hundred Jews were slain in Ham, Sully, Carentan, and Rameru (all locations in France). [WW57]
Third Crusade: English Jewish communities sacked 1189/90. [DO40]
Fulda/Germany 1235: 34 Jewish men and women slain. [DO41]
1257, 1267: Jewish communities of London, Canterbury, Northampton, Lincoln, Cambridge, and others exterminated. [DO41]
1290 in Bohemian (Poland) allegedly 10,000 Jews killed. [DO41]
1337 Starting in Deggendorf/Germany a Jew-killing craze reaches 51 towns in Bavaria, Austria, Poland. [DO41]
1348 All Jews of Basel/Switzerland and Strasbourg/France (two thousand) burned. [DO41]
1349 In more than 350 towns in Germany all Jews murdered, mostly burned alive (in this one year more Jews were killed than Christians in 200 years of ancient Roman persecution of Christians). [DO42]
1389 In Prag 3,000 Jews were slaughtered. [DO42]
1391 Seville's Jews killed (Archbishop Martinez leading). 4,000 were slain, 25,000 sold as slaves. [DA454] Their identification was made easy by the brightly colored "badges of shame" that all jews above the age of ten had been forced to wear.
What a shame!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2015
falopey:

There was no Arabic translation of the Bible available during the Prophet’s time. For a detailed account of this subject, read the article: Is The Bible Really The Source of The Quran?

Ernst Würthwein informs us in his book, The Text Of The Old Testament:

“With the victory of Islam the use of Arabic spread widely and for Jews and Christians in the conquered lands it became the language of daily life. This gave rise to the need of Arabic versions of the Bible, which need was met by a number of versions mainly independent and concerned primarily for interpretation.” (Ernst Würthwein, The Text Of The Old Testament (Grand Rapids, Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1988, pp. 104.)

Thus, the first translations of the Hebrew Bible in Arabic appeared after the advent of Islam. In fact, the oldest dated manuscript of the Old Testament in Arabic dates from the first half of the ninth century.

What about the New Testament?

Sidney H Griffith, who has done extensive research on the appearance of Arabic and the New Testament says:
“The oldest dated manuscript containing the Gospels in Arabic is Sinai Arabic MS 72. Here the text of the four canonical Gospels is marked off according to the lessons of the temporal cycle of the Greek liturgical calendar of the Jerusalem Church.  

A colophon informs us that the MS was written by Stephen of Ramleh in the year 284 of the Arabs, i.e., 897 AD.” (Sidney H Griffith, The Gospel in Arabic: An Enquiry into Its Appearance in the First Abbasid Century, Oriens Christianus, Volume 69, p. 131-132.)

2. It is well-known that the Prophet did not know how to read or write: he was illiterate. So there was no question of his plagiarizing the Bible, even if an Arabic copy did in fact exist in his time. What then of the charge that he was taught by some Christians?

Allah the Almighty answered the criticism fourteen centuries ago in these verses, which say what means:

{Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say [aught] of [his own] desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by One Mighty in power.} (An-Najm 53:2–5)
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2015
falopey:

Cristians that indulge in atrocities did that out of their own volition. He will never have the gut to say he is doing the bidding of Jesus Christ or attributing it to Christianity because he knows what he is doing has no place in Christ teaching to his followers christians but rather to his selfish ambition. Just to your unfonded lies.

Look at Hypocray!The moment they revealed your artrocities you begin to talk frm the corner of your mouth try to defend your religion but you don't say that when muslims make same statement to defend their religion!

17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the bosoms of their lifeless mothers." [SH191]
17th century 30 years' war (Catholic vs. Protestant): at least 40% of population decimated, mostly in Germany.

Third Crusade: English Jewish communities sacked 1189/90. [DO40]
Fulda/Germany 1235: 34 Jewish men and women slain. [DO41]
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Show us how many years he waited before being commanded to face them back (in quaran verses only as any concortion will not be accepted) or be forever silent!

[/quote]

Freedom to practice whatever religion one chooses to.

109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion

(4) Be patient with unbelievers and let Allah judge:

73:10 And bear with patience what they utter, and part from them with a fair leave-taking. [3, Mecca]

10:109 And (O Muhammad) follow that which is inspired in thee, and forbear until Allah give judgment. And He is the Best of Judges. [51, Mecca]

(5) Just warn, not coerce, the infidels.

50:45 We are Best Aware of what they say, and thou (O Muhammad) art in no wise a compeller over them. But warn by the Qur'an him who feareth My threat.

10:99: And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?

(6) Show kindness and tolerance toward infidels.

7:199 Keep to forgiveness (O Muhammad), and enjoin kindness, and turn away from the ignorant.

After 13 years of preaching Muhammad in Mecca, he was allegedly forced to flee Mecca in 622 to Medina, where almost all his followers had already migrated. And these Mecca teachings culminated into one of the most famous Quranic verse 2:256, urging 'no compulsion in religion':

“There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.”
My brother it was when he got to Medinah that God commanded him to figt back when the Meccan unbelievers still wage War him on the Muslims.
When the persecution became unbearable for the muslims God Commanded:

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.” [Al-Qur’an 2:190-191]
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=BERNIMOORE post=33180127] na fear dey catch you abeg, quote anything and i would deal with it squarely!

shying away when met with facts grin grin grin anyway the point has been made, we can continue from here, you did not debunk my facts because i am not a muslim, i dont need to be, and will never be but let muslims mind their business and let others live, quaran too should leave christians because bible did not condemn muslims, what can you call these if not invitation to fight; this is not a fake site http://quran.com/9/30 quaran directly caling christians to be destroyed

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

Said who JESUS!
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by BERNIMOORE: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33192503][/quote]

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword

Thank God Jesus did not say 'to strike with sword' lets see what he mean;

prophecy about jesus in the book of isaiah describes the sword;
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+49&version=NKJV

Isaiah 49:2
And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword;
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me

jesus said here again;

Revelation 2:16
16 Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

This cannot be said about about

quaran Surat Al-'Anfāl (The Spoils of War) سورة الأنفال http://quran.com/8/12 which directs muslim believer to directly behead, cut off, slaughter and strike a perceived umbeliever (God have mercy)

Surat Al-'Anfāl 8;12
[size=14pt]''so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."[/size]
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

Thank God Jesus did not say 'to strike with sword' lets see what he mean;

prophecy about jesus in the book of isaiah describes the sword;
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+49&version=NKJV

Isaiah 49:2
And He has made My mouth like a sharp sword;
In the shadow of His hand He has hidden Me,
And made Me a polished shaft;
In His quiver He has hidden Me

jesus said here again;

Revelation 2:16
16 Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

This cannot be said about about

quaran Surat Al-'Anfāl (The Spoils of War) سورة الأنفال http://quran.com/8/12 which directs muslim believer to directly behead, cut off, slaughter and strike a perceived umbeliever (God have mercy)

Surat Al-'Anfāl 8;12
[size=14pt]''so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."[/size]

You should have asked yourself why the Christendom still kill despite Jesus not striking anyone in his life.Read this

Crusades (1095-1291)

First Crusade: 1095 on command of pope Urban II. [WW11-41]
Semlin/Hungary 6/24/96 thousands slain. Wieselburg/Hungary 6/12/96 thousands. [WW23]
9/9/96-9/26/96 Nikaia, Xerigordon (then turkish), thousands respectively. [WW25-27]
Until Jan 1098 a total of 40 capital cities and 200 castles conquered (number of slain unknown) [WW30]
after 6/3/98 Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 6/28/98 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. [WW32-35]
Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres. [EC60]
Marra (Maraat an-numan) 12/11/98 thousands killed. Because of the subsequent famine "the already stinking corpses of the enemies were eaten by the Christians" said chronicler Albert Aquensis. [WW36]
Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children). [WW37-40]
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude"wink
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished." [TG79]
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]
Fourth crusade: 4/12/1204 Constantinople sacked, number of victims unknown, numerous thousands, many of them Christian. [WW141-148]
Rest of Crusades in less detail: until the fall of Akkon 1291 probably 20 million victims (in the Holy land and Arab/Turkish areas alone). [WW224]
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by eshbeewanna: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=tiger28 . Again why is Jesus the ONLY personality that Mohammed EVER referred to as THE MESSIAH?

The Descriptive Titles of Jesus in the Quran:

The Messiah

Prior to the appearance of Jesus, belief in the coming of the Messiah has been a basic and fundamental part of traditional Judaism.  It is part of Maimonides’ Thirteen Articles of Faith which are considered the minimum requirements of Jewish belief.[5]  In the Shemoneh Esrei prayer[6], recited three times daily, modern Jewry prays for the Messiah who will be their king from the line of David to come and restore the glories of its golden age.  In Hebrew, ‘Messiah’ means the ‘anointed one.’  It is interesting to note that the Old Testament prophecy emphasizes the humanity of the Messiah by referring to him as the "son of man" (Daniel 7: 13)[7]  and not God.

The ideology of the Messiah has a central position in Christian theology.  According to the Bible, Jesus claimed to be the expected Messiah of the Jews (John 4:25-26)[8],  but they rejected him.  Therefore, Christians apply ‘Christ’ - the Greek word for ‘Messiah’ - to Jesus.  In addition, they also maintain the Messiah will be the son of God.

The Quran corrects Jews and Christians in their excesses.  It considers the Jews to be in the right in believing the Messiah to be human, but equates their rejection of Jesus to disbelief,

"And (We cursed them) for their disbelief… and their boastful claim: Indeed, we have killed the [so-called] Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of God.  And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him." (Quran 4:156-157)

On the other hand, the Quran agrees with the Christians who identify Jesus to be the Messiah, but considers their insistence that the Messiah is the son of God to be blasphemy:

"Indeed, they are unbelievers who say, ‘God is the Messiah, the son of Mary.’" (Quran 5:72)

The truth, according to the Quran, is that:

"The Messiah, son of Mary, was no other than a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away." (Quran 5:75)

Furthermore, the Quran states that the Messiah called to the worship of "the true God" like all the prophets before him:

"But the Messiah said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord.’" (Quran 5:72)
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
shidof:
Lolzz! it's either ua kid or short-sighted, Wat has Islam given to d world or wat d hell did u asked. Ve u hrd abt d contributions of Islam to d world of medicine, mathematics , civilization ,industrialization and even education. Google abt d Egyptian civilization, Alexandria d grt and maybe d first and d oldest university in d whole world. With ol d thrashes u wrote above without any evidence to back it up. I cn concluded dt u've been highly brainwashed, nxt tym if Somone tell u something try to carry out ur own research b4 u'll be displaying ur stupidity outside.
The great library of Alexandria was a Christian library which was destroyed by the muslims when they were invading Egypt.
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=eshbeewanna post=33188406][/quote]
You must have pulled these figures out of your a@#. The Spanish Inquisition in 300 years killed less people than Islamic terrorists kill in one year. I wont bother with the rest of your post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Were Born Into A Christian Home, You Are Forever Saved, Except / Group Wants CAN To Investigate Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Folu Adeboye Celebrates Her 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 233
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.