Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (730 Views)

I Wonder If There Is A God / Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House / I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by smallrincowis16(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2015
ASSUMING THERE IS A VERSES LIKE DS IN THE
QUR'AN PLS MY BROTHER ND SISTER IN ISLAM
WHAT WOULD'VE BE OUR XTIAN REACTS TODAY
CONCERNING TERRORISM
1''KILL WICHES''SORCERESS: EXODUS17:12
2''KILL HOMOSEXUALS: LEVITICUS20:13
3''KILL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO PRIESTS
DEUTERONOMY17:12.
4''KILL FORTUNETELLERS: LEVITICUS 20:13.
5''DEATH FOR HITTING DAD EXODUS 21:15.
6''DEATH FOR CURSING PARENT
PROVERBS20:20.
7''DEATH FOR ADULTERY; LEVETICUS20:10.
8''DEATH FOR FORNICATION LEVETICUS21:9.
9''DEATH TO FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
EXODUS22:19.
10''KILL NON-BELIEVERS, 2CHRONICLE15:12-13.
11''KILL FALSE PROPHETS ZECHARIAH13;3.
12''KILL D ENTIRE TOWN IF ONE WORSHIP
ANOTHER GOD DEUTERONOMY13:13-19.
13''KILL WOMEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN ON
THEIR WELDING NIGHT, DEUT22:20-21.
14''KILL FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
DEUT13:7-12.
15''DEATH FOR BLASPHEMY LEVETICUS24:10-16
ETC...
NOTICE**** Motive on ds barbaric verses quoting
out from Christian bible based on BOKO Aram
terrorist, just dt our Christians friends never come
acrossed ds deadly verses in their bible, they
could hv know dt BOKO ARAM always using bible
verses quoted above.
Nd it's a surprised whenever they kill, or
beheaded they will begin shouting Allahu-Akbar
[means GOD is gr8] silent laughing....'' hmmm]
reading a verse who doesn't relevant to the
barbaric acts.
On if any Christians friends those usually attack
Islam, qur'an nd our beloved prophet, on social
network interpret those verses reading in d
qur'an, perhaps d verse can use to justify all d
barbaric acts.
Your explanation is needed on those bible
verses....
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2015
not all. but the demise of the people of Lot [ the homosexual people] is known. but killing for not obeying the religious leader is contrary to forgiveness and mercy that Islam of Muhammad [SA] focuses upon. repentance can be achieved if you don't kill right away and you must guide against evil, anyways.

Quran contains the best of Torah, Psalm, Injil and more [in addition to the 3 books].
Re: I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran by enilove(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2015
smallrincowis16:
ASSUMING THERE IS A VERSES LIKE DS IN THE
QUR'AN PLS MY BROTHER ND SISTER IN ISLAM
WHAT WOULD'VE BE OUR XTIAN REACTS TODAY
CONCERNING TERRORISM
1''KILL WICHES''SORCERESS: EXODUS17:12
2''KILL HOMOSEXUALS: LEVITICUS20:13
3''KILL WHO DON'T LISTEN TO PRIESTS
DEUTERONOMY17:12.
4''KILL FORTUNETELLERS: LEVITICUS 20:13.
5''DEATH FOR HITTING DAD EXODUS 21:15.
6''DEATH FOR CURSING PARENT
PROVERBS20:20.
7''DEATH FOR ADULTERY; LEVETICUS20:10.
8''DEATH FOR FORNICATION LEVETICUS21:9.
9''DEATH TO FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
EXODUS22:19.
10''KILL NON-BELIEVERS, 2CHRONICLE15:12-13.
11''KILL FALSE PROPHETS ZECHARIAH13;3.
12''KILL D ENTIRE TOWN IF ONE WORSHIP
ANOTHER GOD DEUTERONOMY13:13-19.
13''KILL WOMEN WHO ARE NOT VIRGIN ON
THEIR WELDING NIGHT, DEUT22:20-21.
14''KILL FOLLOWER OF OTHER RELIGION
DEUT13:7-12.
15''DEATH FOR BLASPHEMY LEVETICUS24:10-16
ETC...
NOTICE**** Motive on ds barbaric verses quoting
out from Christian bible based on BOKO Aram
terrorist, just dt our Christians friends never come
acrossed ds deadly verses in their bible, they
could hv know dt BOKO ARAM always using bible
verses quoted above.
Nd it's a surprised whenever they kill, or
beheaded they will begin shouting Allahu-Akbar
[means GOD is gr8] silent laughing....'' hmmm]
reading a verse who doesn't relevant to the
barbaric acts.
On if any Christians friends those usually attack
Islam, qur'an nd our beloved prophet, on social
network interpret those verses reading in d
qur'an, perhaps d verse can use to justify all d
barbaric acts.
Your explanation is needed on those bible
verses....

All the killings quoted above are meant for the Jews not against outsiders.

God told the Israelites to destroy the inhabitants of the land which they now occupy ,as God promised Abraham.
Reference:

Deuteronomy 9:3-5 KJV
[3] Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee. [4] Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the Lord thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the Lord hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord doth drive them out from before thee. [5] Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

As you can read that the Lord drove the inhabitants of Jordan out because of their iniquities.
After this God gave them laws of God's standard. Just as quoted above. Those laws are mainly for the Jews . It is not to force other nations of the world to accept Judaism. They did not force their law and religion on other nations .

God commanded them to kill witches ,fortune tellers , because it is an act of wickedness and sin which made God to kill former inhabitants of the land .
If the Israelites killed Israelites ,how did that concern you.

If the Christians were to be killing people of other religion in order to spread Christianity as muhammed and other Muslims world wide are doing , would there have been anything called Islam?
Remember Judaism had been existing more than 3500 years before Islam and Christianity about 600 years b4 Islam. And there is a difference btw Judaism and Christianity .

If muhamed had limited his war of jihad to Saudi Arabia,no one would be complaining and there wouldn't have been any justification for Book haram ,Osama bin ladin, Isis and other extremists to follow.

Christians would have wiped out all the traces of other religion if they were to use force to make people accept Christianity.

Go and read the book of acts chapter 1 to 10 , you will see how Christianity spread. It spread by signs ,wonders and miracles that people saw the apostles performing that convinced them that God is with the Christians.

Below is one of them :
Acts 3:1-13 KJV
Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour . [2] And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple; [3] Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms. [4] And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us. [5] And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them. [6] Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. [7] And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. [8] And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. [9] And all the people saw him walking and praising God: [10] And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him. [11] And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering. [12] And when Peter saw it , he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk? [13] The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

When Muhammed could not perform miracles he resorted to force and killings of innocent souls to get people to worship his ancestral idol ,allah ,which is kept inside the black satanic idol house, kaaba , till today.

Repent and serve God of signs and wonders and not god of d killers.

As we can see no christian association world wide is going about killing for Jesus but Muslims killing for allah ,as written in your Quran but not in the new testament of the bible, which we Christians follow.

If you love what the Boko haram and others are doing to innocent souls , let me know & I will pray to God for you and your relatives to encounter such evil . Just post "yes " after reading this. But if you do not ,do not ever post things that can destroy lives and peace again .

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Qoutation Really In The Bible And What Does it Actually Mean? / Beware Of Discouragement! / Excuses Christian Use To Cover Up Bad Behaviors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.