Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) (32845 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2015
The stage is set for the most anticipated pageant show in the southeast Nigeria. ‎ The pageant which involves male and female contest recorded massive turnout during the audition exercises. It promises to be fun-filled and extremely entertaining.....

• 6 personalities will be celebrated√
• 5 performances will be watched√
• 3 Fashion houses will rise√ and
• 10 top models will nail the runway
• Over 12 media houses will be all around taking shots and clicks.
•And only 1 event will be GRACED!.

IMO STATE NIGERIA PAGEANT 2015,
Season lV
The stardom is set!!!
This wouldn't be an event, its an EXPERIENCE.
# watch Out For Who Becomes:

IMO STATE QUEEN MODEL 2015
IMO STATE QUEEN TOURISM 2015
IMO STATE QUEEN NIGERIA 2015
and
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA MODEL 2015
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA TOURISM 2015
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA 2015

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/nice-collection-seephotos-of-male-and.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 3:14am On Apr 24, 2015
More pix

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:13am On Apr 24, 2015
why only guys. with side beard
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2015
More

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2015
See

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2015
More

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2015
More pic

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2015
See other here

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Continue

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Yes more

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2015
See this one

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ALL THE MEN THERE ARE STILL A LEARNER BESIDE MY ORORO GUY.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by hamaworld(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Barka da jumaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Why is all there neck long

Is this how the people of southeast neck is

Giraffe dey learn for una neck

13 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Raymondfayowole(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Fyn gals

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
That guy dominio and Eke undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
them wan scam mugus ooo
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ibangap(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
I believe physical beauty isn't the only criteria for selecting the contestants, otherwise some of them, especially the girls have nothing to do with beauty.
Most of the guys rock though.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
All the guys look gäy

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by nollyway(m): 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Cute undecided
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
love miss njaba

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Some of the guys even have an onion lookalike shape of head...
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by eleko1: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
lipsrsealed thanks to Okorocha,Dem peeps luk smashing beautiful unlike them in Terror Orji clan(abeg,I nor no how to spell dat useless gov name) undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by onyi4edu(f): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
They are all cute

Ermmmm... After a careful review of their pictures, I will like to modify my first comment. This is the latest comment

Some of them are cute grin

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by buchiluchi(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
All this old kpomo na be 19, 21.... Hmmm It is well oo smiley

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by stayblack: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
EVERY BODY WAN SHINE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
See dem boyz representing! I hail una jhoor...

No be lyk all dem mumu gals wey dey borrow hair to fine by force. Just look at dem! Una dey shame to carry una natural hair? Ehnnn? If I say make I collect all d hair wey I borrow una nau, una go jus wowo instantly. Yeye borrowed beauty.

MODIFIED: Ummm I just dey play o

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Some are good-looking, others not so much.......but IMO state does have an encouraging amount of good-looking people

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by bright007(f): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
nice
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by kingolaola: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
kevinberry:
Why is all there neck long

Is this how the people of southeast neck is

Giraffe dey learn for una neck

You force me to laugh. Bad mouth is dangerous you hear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Give it up to SouthEast, we are beautiful and our women are to die for... Hmmm.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys / Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria / Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.