Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) (32884 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
onyi4edu:
They are all cute

Ermmmm... After a careful review of their pictures, I will like to modify my first comment. This is the latest comment

Some of them are cute grin

me and u should contest! we'll win it, seriously! them still b learners
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
All the yellow bleaching guys and girls sha! U sha one fine by force
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by OKNkanu(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#006600] Okay........ Now I have seen... and commented....... Which Lady will you bring to my room?? /color]
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Holy shi*t this is a freak show!! Is this the best IMO state has got to offer? Most of these contestants look dreadful
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Na wa oh! This is idleness personified.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
I go cum dat state , when I wan marry.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
safarigirl:
Some are good-looking, others not so much.......but IMO state does have an encouraging amount of good-looking people

just like me, am from IMO. wish I can contest.

but ur pix, is she marmi water or a goddess of ur villa? undecided
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ibangap(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
mezebel:
homo
Lol, shebi I become homo because I no talk say the girls them fine ni.... Ok you fine.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
kevinberry:
Why is all there neck long

Is this how the people of southeast neck is

Giraffe dey learn for una neck

Long neck is beautiful on girls. smiley.
On guys, they look pretty fit.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Mmm handsome guys.
Where are their bodies tho?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Imo state making me proud this morning. These contestants are mostly students that wanna have a shot at limelight,you haven't met the most beautiful Imolites yet.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
U go fear age na
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Bibol(f): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2015
These ladies should have taken the pictures without make up on. Some of them would have looked much better. Good luck to them
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Jbenue: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2015
somegirl1:

All the guys have their natural hair, so does Uzochukwu Lucy.

Dont be silly Was it guys I was referring to? And no she doesnt. At least let Africans embraces their own thing we must no always copy other races with our inferiority complex.

Haba if you cant beat them join them I am going to fix peruvian hair and bleach skin today!!
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by umarc19: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
AlexReports:
The stage is set for the most anticipated pageant show in the southeast Nigeria. ‎ The pageant which involves male and female contest recorded massive turnout during the audition exercises. It promises to be fun-filled and extremely entertaining.....

• 6 personalities will be celebrated√
• 5 performances will be watched√
• 3 Fashion houses will rise√ and
• 10 top models will nail the runway
• Over 12 media houses will be all around taking shots and clicks.
•And only 1 event will be GRACED!.

IMO STATE NIGERIA PAGEANT 2015,
Season lV
The stardom is set!!!
This wouldn't be an event, its an EXPERIENCE.
# watch Out For Who Becomes:

IMO STATE QUEEN MODEL 2015
IMO STATE QUEEN TOURISM 2015
IMO STATE QUEEN NIGERIA 2015
and
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA MODEL 2015
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA TOURISM 2015
MR IMO STATE NIGERIA 2015

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/nice-collection-seephotos-of-male-and.html?m=0

Is 'Isu' and 'Obowo' twins undecided
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
zendy:
It's a very rare thing to see an Igbo person with an English surname. It's almos unheard of amongst men. How many of these people are truly from Imo state?
All are from Imo. Igbos can represent others,others can't represent them when they have more than enough. Any non indigine must be fluent in Igbo language.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Jbenue:

Dont be silly Was it guys I was referring to? And no she doesnt. At least let Africans embraces their own thing we must no always copy other races with our inferiority complex.

Haba if you cant beat them join them I am going to fix peruvian hair and bleach skin today!!

Silly is being unable to articulate your point. You stated "contestants" and didn't state the gender plus you didn't specify that you were referring to unrelaxed hair.
Your comment was ambiguous and open to interpretation.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
kevinberry:

Actually,long necks amongst the ancient igbos used to be a prized physical feature. The ancient igbo goddess was described as tall,slim,light skinned with long neck. I guess colonization changed those beauty concepts.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ironi: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Why do you guys always post photoshopped pictures here ?

You always take pictures, remove all blemishes and lighten the skin colour and tone to make them look good.

Who the heck are you decieving ?

Unfortunately many people here don't even notice that pictures posted here especially of the so-called celebrities are all altered making them think Nigerians are light skinned.

Given the fact too that skin bleaching in Nigeria is a past time with both men and women shamelessly endulging in this disgraceful act, little wonder why some here think Nigerians are light skin.

This is serious psychological problem which Nigerians must deal with.

I know other black people with inferiority complex skin bleach but Nigerians take it a notch higher.

Do Nigerians have a complex?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
kevinberry:

And the award for the ugliest attention seeker goes to.... *smh*
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by baybeeboi: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2015
somegirl1:

All the guys but one are better looking than you, judging from your profile pic.
how many layers of lenses does your glasses have?
If eight,please ask for two more.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Pdizzle(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Why does every chick have to attach long, scary weaves to look beautiful.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Actually,long necks amongst the ancient igbos used to be a prized physical feature. The ancient igbo goddess was described as tall,slim,light skinned with long neck. I guess colonization changed those beauty concepts.
It is regarded as a desirable trait everywhere but where he comes from, I guess.
Imagine trying to take a swipe at Igbos and delivering such a weak punch.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

how many layers of lenses does your glasses have?
If eight,please ask for two more.

Translation please. I don't understand cuckoo.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by baybeeboi: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Imolites
that should sound funny
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by miketayo(m): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2015
football ages cheesy
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by baybeeboi: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
somegirl1:

Translation please. I don't understand cuckoo.
Igbos are not known to understand english anyways. finito?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Anyi3(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
mehn that Njaba Girl fine ooh
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
baybeeboi:

Igbos are not known to understand english anyways. finito?

We do actually. It's poor use of the langauge and incoherent writing that confuses us
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Why their ear come be like antelope own?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Chi mo ooo ooooooo! !! Chei! Chei! Chei! I marry early mehn.... *screams* Kandiikane!!!! My fellow asewo cw Nd see oooo....diaris Godu...See brothers, see caramel na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
This guy dey bleach na,boot him out!! Ayama! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria / Anita Joseph In "Oleku" Outfit / Mother & Daughter In Ankara Prints, Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.