Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name (927 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Photos From The Burial Of Magaji Abdullahi / "Why Past Governors, Ministers Stole So Much" - James Bawa Magaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by poiu77: 3:25am On Apr 24, 2015
saka tinubu and amhed magaji tinubu are fulani name
Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 24, 2015
poiu77:
saka tinubu and amhed magaji tinubu are fulani name

Are you asking or ascertaining?

Saka is the Yoruba pronunciation of Zakariyah (which is a muslim name) and the Christain version of Zachariah.

Ahmed is a Muslim name too (Ahmed is the short form of Muhammed)

Magaji....is a form of chieftaincy titled name in the Yoruba clan that some family bear just like Balogun while Tinubu is also a Yoruba name.

Now tell me, which part of these names is Fulani again.

1 Like

Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by poiu77: 3:41am On Apr 24, 2015
You are sick in your brain. Saka is a northern name. not a bible name.

magaji is not a yoruba title or yoruba name. It is a hausa northern title.

tinubu is not a yoruba man. How man time have told you. There are igbos in lagos who speak yoruba.

take for example saraki. Saraki is not a yorubaman from kwara. Saraki is an immigrate from the north to kwara state
this is why saraki or tinubu dont know our history..

and they think we are part of their country
Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 24, 2015
poiu77:

tinubu is not a yoruba man. How man time have told you. There are igbos in lagos who speak yoruba.

take for example saraki. Saraki is not a yorubaman from kwara. Saraki is an immigrate from the north to kwara state

what have I said that warrants you to start being abusive?

Did I abuse you in my post?

Can you please be matured and civilized?

I thought you started a thread for people to contribute.....I am so sorry I partook in it.

1 Like

Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by Flye: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2015
poiu77:

Saraki is not from the north, Saraki migrated from Isheyin in in Oyo state. The Father Dr Olushola Saraki was an Isheyin man, he came to kwara for business and soon settled in kwara.

Although I'm not supposed to answer you because I know the tribe that normally whine about other tribe and creates hatred among others tribbes and within themselves, I just answered so that you will not mislead others.
Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by Flye: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Deyou:

what have I said that warrants you to start being abusive?

Did I abuse you in my post?

Can you please be matured and civilized?

I thought you started a thread for people to contribute.....I am so sorry I partook in it.
So you don't know he is from whining tribe who normally complain about others, please ignore him because he is not Yoruba man and his thread is not for educational purpose but for hatred and disharmony.
Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by DickDastardly(m): 5:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Flye:

So you don't know he is from whining tribe who normally complain about others, please ignore him because he is not Yoruba man and his thread is not for educational purpose but for hatred and disharmony.
If you dont know this Op then you are new here.
Clue: Name is Ade..u..iwa the self acclaimed emperor of western Nigeria and he has up to a thousand monickers here.
And he is yoruba
Re: Saka Tinubu And Amhed Magaji Tinubu Are north Fulani Name by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2015
poiu77:

firstly, Tinubu is a Yoruba name

(1) (Reply)

‘everybody Loves Raymond’ Actor Sawyer Sweeten Dies Of Possible Suicide / Buhari's Associates,Ex-Governors Working Hard To Discredit Tinubu / Five Controversies Surrounding Adam Oshiomole’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.