Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? (428 Views)

Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Please Doctors In The House I Need Ur Advice Quickly Pls Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? by mtchris(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
My fellow nairalanders it really hurts me whenever this happens. We have taken phone's camera so serious to the extent of taking pictures before saving a life. It happens everywhere in nigeria now. An accident will happen but instead of rushing the victims to the hospital we'd be taking their pictures and shouting "CHEI". My brothers and sisters, someone could take 5mins to survive or die. Let's save a life today, enough of taking pictures.
Re: Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? by mtchris(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Lalasticala ishilove i know this is not about tonto dikeh's pic but you have to do the needful. Save a life today if you would love yours to be saved.
Re: Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? by p2t2r(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2015
To everybody, Life first. To every Journalist, You need that story mehn!!!
Re: Why Can't We Save A Life Today?? by mtchris(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
To everybody, Life first. To every Journalist, You need that story mehn!!!
And unfortunately, the "everybody" has suddenly turned to ba journalists

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Dandruff / You Should Also Consult With Your Doctor Before / Related Supplement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.