Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? (4512 Views)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Sweeping Changes In Us Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tats(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2009
More pic

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

talo dash oloshi ni moto. ashewo oshi

Brash, na this small snow that is scaring you?  tongue

Na me u dey call Oloshi? grin

No asaro for you this weekend!!! tongue

Nah itz not scary moving about is a nightmare and also, the conditions are treacherous so i choose the safe mode option, work from home
!! grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
chamotex:

Brash, u no go work bcuzz of snow

Tope u too, u no go work abi?

I will tell ur bosses to deduct 95% of your pay and sack your sorry asses. Lazy bums! cheesy cheesy cheesy

P-S ~ Me I dey under duvet like this, i dey cosy sippin' on some Vellies cheesy cheesy

Shut up there Chamo!
Get your lazy ass up and report to tescos for your shift!! grin cheesy
U cool bruv?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

who is wolfdog?  

Some oxymoron who cant stop beefing Brash!

Trust me, the lunatic is not worth enquiring about

They can hate but they cant bring me down!
cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by KarmaMod(f): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Na me u dey call Oloshi? grin

No asaro for you this weekend!!! tongue

Nah itz not scary moving about is a nightmare and also, the conditions are treacherous so i choose the safe mode option, work from home
!! grin

o jeko mo pe iwo ko ni mon bawi. asinwin yen mo arare  wink

Good choice cos it looks more than I thought.

we're supposed to have one tomorriow. as for now it's 41.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chamotex(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shut up there Chamo!
Get your lazy ass up and report to tescos for your shift!! grin cheesy
U cool bruv?

Nothin much u know, How ur side? na LDN or Oxford u dey?

Today just be like Public Holiday, everybody dey house.

I didn't even bother to get out of bed, I looked outside the window and just went back to sleep. grin

I sent a txt to my boss and the lazy ass replied and said he aint coming in aswell. cheesy

It feels like we're in the North Pole or something. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
KarmaMod:

o jeko mo pe iwo ko ni mon bawi. asinwin yen mo arare  wink

Good choice cos it looks more than I thought.

we're supposed to have one tomorriow. as for now it's 41.

Ok now i get you!I nor say u be my own naw!! cheesy kiss

Are u serious? 41? shocked

I think we are gonna have it for another 48hrs

It kinna caught the country napping though!! sad

Hope u been alrite?!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by dani1luv: 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
una happy say
una nor go work today cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
chamotex:

Nothin much u know, How ur side? na LDN or Oxford u dey?

Today just be like Public Holiday, everybody dey house.

I didn't even bother to get out of bed, I looked outside the window and just went back to sleep. grin

I sent a txt to my boss and the lazy ass replied and said he aint coming in aswell. cheesy

It geels like we're in the North Pole or something. cheesy cheesy

I came to London on saturday

Had to rep one of my girls birthday at RubyLo(Marble Arch) lastnight

Was planning on going back to Oxford this morning but i thought nah, i will chill till later tonight

I swear, crazy, i just put a call through to the Gaffer, i was like, i aint coming in, too dangerous to drive
! grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by dani1luv: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lazy bones cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tats(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
dani1luv:

Lazy bones cheesy

Lovely Monday!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by JJYOU: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

I came to London on saturday

Had to rep one of my girls birthday at RubyLo(Marble Arch) lastnight

Was planning on going back to Oxford this morning but i thought nah, i will chill till later tonight

I swear, crazy, i just put a call through to the Gaffer, i was like, i aint coming in, too dangerous to drive
! grin
look like we are stuck in london for the next 2 days at least. God is so merciful we were resting when it started. ruined all evening meetings for us though.

can you imagine this happening in naija?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Please Lord, let it snow like this for the rest of the week abeg, so that I will not have to go to school

In Jesus name I pray.

Amii Jesu.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by dani1luv: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ibkaye u too lazy tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by nana(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Please Lord, let it snow like this for the rest of the week abeg, so that I will not have to go to school

In Jesus name I pray.

Amii Jesu.

Babe!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
dani1luv:

Ibkaye u too lazy tongue
Don't jealous me just because you don't have snow in ya country, nonsensicalities! grin

nana:

Babe!
Ehen wetin dey 'appen  wink cool
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by cvibe: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ibkaye your prayers were answered since yesterday by weather forecasts.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
cvibe:

Ibkaye your prayers were answered since yesterday by weather forecasts.
Of course.

And it shall continue like this in the mighty name of Jesus grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by tope2000(f): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2009
Brash, u no go work bcuzz of snow

Tope u too, u no go work abi?

I will tell ur bosses to deduct 95% of your pay and sack your sorry asses. Lazy bums!   

P-S ~ Me I dey under duvet like this, i dey cosy sippin' on some Vellies 

Lol. . . look who is talking
Lazy ass grin grin grin grin
my oga sent me a mail, hin no go work 2  grin grin grin grin

ibkaye:

In Jesus name I pray.

Amii Jesu.

Me sef say big AMEN to that grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
tope2000:

Me sef say big AMEN to that grin lipsrsealed tongue
Thankyou jare, the bible says when two or more people are gathered in his name. . .well, am sure you know the rest tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by nana(f): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hope u lot have gone for shopping sha?! The food stores might not open tomorrow
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by tope2000(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

Thankyou jare, the bible says when two or more people are gathered in his name. . .well, am sure you know the rest tongue

lol. . . . i do cheesy

nana:

really? im sure those corner shops will open undecided cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by nana(f): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ok oh. . .Just have enough chops for house.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chamotex(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

In Jesus name I pray.

Amii Jesu.

*smh* o ma se o embarassed embarassed embarassed

tope2000:

Lol. . . look who is talking
Lazy ass grin grin grin grin
my oga sent me an mail, hin no go work 2 grin grin grin grin

Remember say ur oga is getting paid regardless . . . Credit Crunch no dey look face o grin grin
Better wear ur Jacket and report 2 work 2moro morning. Ole! smiley smiley

nana:

Mr Patel go open, that man no dey use business joke at all.
The day wey fire burn his shop, ma guy still open.
As long as he opens, I'm okay
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2009
as if you are not praying for the same thing tongue tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chamotex(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

as if you are not praying for the same thing tongue tongue

kiss kiss baybee 'sup?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
chamotex:

kiss kiss baybee 'sup?
Am cool o, you? wink

Just checked out my school's website, no school tommorow either.

BOOYAKASHA.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bunch of ole's! Hehehe

I no envy u guys at all.

IBK baby mi, how u dey?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by bawomolo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2009
see this yeye people. we in the US have been submerged for 2 months and yall are making noise. siddon for cornder grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Bunch of ole's! Hehehe

I no envy u guys at all.

IBK baby mi, how u dey?
hehehehehehe, I dey fine o, darlz mi, iwo nko? kiss

bawomolo:

see this yeye people. we in the US have been submerged for 2 months and yall are making noise. siddon for cornder grin
Don't jealous us jor grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by gozzilla(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ha what a weather, i and over 100 million arsenal fans were affected. Shebi it is the weather that made arshavin not sign so early. Thank God he has finally decided to sign grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by tope2000(f): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
chamotex:

Remember say ur oga is getting paid regardless . . . Credit Crunch no dey look face o grin grin
Better wear ur Jacket and report 2 work 2moro morning. Ole! smiley smiley

Me sef go get paid abeg
Abi shey na me cause snow cheesy
But i have to go work tomorrow unless it snows again 2nite. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja / My First Snow Experience In Finland — Frozen Cold Temperature (photos, Video) / Full List Of International Airports In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.