Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? (4617 Views)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Sweeping Changes In Us Immigration Procedures: Law Abiding Illegals Able To Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Rochy is really worst than Buffalo. i just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Chester for the snow cheesy cheesy cheesy

how is it now brit pple??

More thick snows i am afraid! embarassed

I am gonna upload some piccys soon

Drove to work at about 30mph for 1hr when i should be rinsing it at 60-70mph! shocked

Oxford is covered in snow man, itz crazy!!

I dont even know why i came into work, shouldav WFH
!!! undecided
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2009
Im in Essex and no snow at the moment and i'm in North London now and no snow at the moment. Had to come to work today - not happy. Woke up and looked out my window and very disappointed cry
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2009
SEgbo:

Im in Essex and no snow at the moment and i'm in North London now and no snow at the moment. Had to come to work today - not happy. Woke up and looked out my window and very disappointed cry

Can we swap places
! grin cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2009
Of course we can but it may depend on where you live - are you living in Oxford?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2009
SEgbo:

Of course we can but it may depend on where you live - are you living in Oxford?

Yeah i live in Oxford, only moved from London last summer!

I still go to london every weekend though

I got caught up in the heavy london snow on Monday so i worked from home then made it into Oxford to see it was fine around here

And now London aint even getting the snow!

Definitely not gonna be in tmor going by the forecast!!!woohoo
grin cheesy tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
Where abouts in London did you live before?

My husband is in Lagos at the moment visiting family and when i call him he's moaning about how hot it is and i'm moaning about how cold it is.

Still i will be going there in April so not long left until i can sunbathe!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2009
SEgbo:

Where abouts in London did you live before?

My husband is in Lagos at the moment visiting family and when i call him he's moaning about how hot it is and i'm moaning about how cold it is.

Still i will be going there in April so not long left until i can sunbathe!

I am a North Londoner and i used to live around Highbury (Avenell Rd.) then we moved to Angel!!

Still come home pretty much every weekend though

Lagos is scorching, it was a nightmare! I was there over xmas

Were u previously registered on NL with a diff ID?
cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
Oh thats cool - i work in Finsbury park so not far from Highbury - its nice around here - apart from having to look at the Emirates from my office window - thats quite depressing!!!

I went in September and it wasn't too bad apart from 1 day that was really hot and travelled to V.I with no air conditioning in the car - but my hotel had good air con so didn't really notice grin

Nope i haven't been on nairaland before - i'm a nairaland virgin tongue Why do i remind you of someone?
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2009
Ah ok, i the your post looks similar to someone i aint seen on NL for ages! cheesy

View of the Emirates is depressing? shocked You are kidding me, the most beautiful stadium in the country and arguably in Europe!! cheesy

Dis dude is a staunch gunner, so be careful of what you say about anything related to the gunners
!! tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
I am a West Ham fan as i grew up in East London - but i do not mind Arsenal. I want Man United to win the league this year as thats the team my husband supports.

We are going to kick Man U's ass on sunday!!!
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2009
Aargh another hammer!! angry cheesy tongue

Waiting to see if ya gonna kick Man. U's ass on sunday then! undecided cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hmm . . .

What is this thread turning to? A meet up zone tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2009
Sorry TGirl - must of got a bit carried away.

Here are my pics of the snow anyway,

Never done this before so don't know how its going to come out!!

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by SEgbo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2009
and some more,

Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
No probs ma'am. I was actually referring to ma bruv up dere cool
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
Tgirl4real:

No probs ma'am. I was actually referring to ma bruv up dere cool

Wetin i do? grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2009
You dun commit SIN angry grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2009
dani1luv:

You dun commit SIN angry grin

Sin for where?! grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
Crazy!

We are running outta grits and the forecasts aint too good
!! embarassed sad
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by follypimpi(m): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2009
This snow thingy disappointed me Today,The Forecasted lt was going to snow heavily in the Midlands(birmingham),I woke up look through the window and it wasn't as bad as Monday,i phoned up my gaffer hoping they would refer me to M&S store closer to my endz but the stupid buffon declined even when the A-45 is not very safe to drive thru,took me 2hrs to get to coventry to work.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chika98: 1:24am On Feb 08, 2009
See these bush pipo dem. Only an inch or two of snow and the whole city shuts down. My friends no gree make i hear word about the snow too.
Na wa ooh. Make una come my side come see wetin be snow. grin grin grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:28am On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

See these bush pipo dem. Only an inch or two of snow and the whole city shuts down. My friends no gree make i hear word about the snow too.
Na wa ooh. Make una come my side come see wetin be snow. grin grin grin

comot there!
we aint had weather like this for 18years jor!
cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chika98: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

comot there!
we aint had weather like this for 18years jor!
cheesy
Una bushness no get levels. Even though I like that city sha.
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:31am On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

Una bushness no get levels. Even though I like that city sha.

Shattap! cheesy tongue
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chika98: 1:33am On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Shattap! cheesy tongue
Even after saying I like the UK? Haba! embarassed undecided grin grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:37am On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

Even after saying I like the UK? Haba! embarassed undecided grin grin

Oya go collect visa naw or go thief brit pally, make u land! cheesy
Aladinma na nothing compared to this side
!!! grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chika98: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Oya go collect visa naw or go thief brit pally, make u land! cheesy
Aladinma na nothing compared to this side
!!! grin
I don't need a visa to come to boring Britain.I just wan chop fish and chips and Fish from 805 and also Greggs. grin
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 1:41am On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

I don't need a visa to come to boring Britain.I just wan chop fish and chips and Fish from 805 and also[b] Greggs[/b]. grin

Greggs is legendary! grin cheesy
I could do it for three square meals!! grin cheesy
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by chika98: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Greggs is legendary! grin cheesy
I could do it for three square meals!! grin cheesy
Yeah Greggs is nice. I could eat that all day! Also Kebabs
Re: The Weather Sweeping through the UK Current: Have You Been Affected? by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2009
No signs of this horrible spell of weather letting up!

Even chopped off the power in my entire estate yesterday
!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Love America So Much? / Why Are Middle Class Nigerians Relocating To Canada? / Nigerian International Passport Now #45000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.