Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Am I A Coward? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I A Coward? (1955 Views)

As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / Am I A Good Mum??? / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Coward? by juman(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
Yes, u should've killed yourself for her.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I A Coward? by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
dBard:

Dude, it happens Everywhere..
2-3yrs back, was with my wife (g.f then) @ d basement garage@silver bird and a well dressed guy there was staring@her and later started making gestures@ her when I wasn't looking.
When she told me, I got really mad, but was it worth a confrontation? No... I was with the cute girl , he was going home to his Vaseline.
Lol... going home to his Vaseline indeed.
Re: Am I A Coward? by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
@OP:

Isn't your job to protect your woman?

You couldn't protect her when she needed it.

I am sure she traded words with them because of that.

Better luck next time.
Re: Am I A Coward? by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP you try small.

What you could have done better.

When she started trading words with them like a tout, You for don waka leave am for there.

2. Even if they touched her, the best you should do in that situation is to beg those guys.

Bros abeg na my babe, abeg free am for me. I know say she was rude but I take God beg una.

There is no way you would fight 5 guys alone and survive it, especially 5 drunk guys. If dem kill you, na one of those 5 guys she go follow go house that same night

if the girl dey vex, tell her to get the guys number and bring her brothers back to fight them

1 Like

Re: Am I A Coward? by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
You mean she was yelling at 5 guys?
Some people no dey fear o. grin
Re: Am I A Coward? by kpolli(m): 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Memekay:
My girlfriend and I went out one night. While leaving, some strangers, about 5 of them kept passing lewd remarks at my girlfriend. She went crazy and started yelling back at them. Being a mute spectator, I was so scared and dragged her, kinda forcibly to my car.
On our way back, she scolded me for being a pĂșssy and not standing up for her against the bad guys. Few days later she broke up with me saying she was disappointed that I couldn't fight for her the other night.
What else could have I done differently here?

My guy, a lady that promotes violence is not the kind that you should marry... Thank your stars and move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out My Little Nieces' Swags And Cute Smiles: Photos / My Wife Had An Affair!! / Wife Asks For A Divorce Because He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.