Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again (724 Views)

He Said He's Born Again - No Doubt, But Shisha Is His Friend #lynxx / I Feel Cheated After Many Years Of Suffering / Escape Being Cheated By Lawyers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by ConfessionsNgr: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Please are there born again Christians here? Because this is a very spiritual matter, and I need guidance from a spiritual point of view. I work with an insurance firm in Lagos. I have spent five years in the place already. From my O-levels days to A-levels I cheated my way to pass the exams. I am not talking about giraffing cheating, I am talking of settling invigilator and special centers' types of cheating. This continued all through my university days, back then I only settled lecturers and those students that do help lecturers to mark exam papers. I graduated school with a comfortable second class upper degree. Getting a work was also through runs. I am yet to marry, but I have a fiance who happens to be very spiritual. It was through her that I became born again, and it has been 2 years already since I came into the kingdom. But my conscience has been disturbing me since a year ago. I noticed every achievement I have laid as financial foundation can be traced back to shady and unrighteous means. It prickles my heart till now. I wish I could turn back the hands of time, I know old things have passed away and everything has become new, but if the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do? Please I seek advice on what to do.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/65/i-cheated-my-way-through-school-now-am-born-again

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously on Your Confidential Social Site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by BryteStore: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2015
hmmm....

Re: I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by Hanscad(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
You'll do what's known as restitution. It's always difficult to make... But trust me your conscience will never allow you to rest till you have done it.
It's not a decision you just make. Think prayerfully over it because making such restitutions means losing all you have.
What I'll personally advice is - seek the Lord, ask him what he really wants you to do. Remember sincerity is all God needs from you. He'll show you the right path.
DON'T RUSH!!!
Re: I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by GBAworld(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
I believe if you seek the Lord face: He will direct your part. And also the devil will try to keep you in a conner, by making sure you hid your sin. My suggestion is pray fervently on it and strongly advise you to talk to your pastor and let him use his spiritual guardian to guide you through. With this, the burden will be taking off your spirit.
Re: I Cheated My Way Through School, Now Am Born Again by joelsky: 8:06am On May 01, 2015
It is a tricky situation Bro. I spent almost two years under this bondage of guilt, trust me it's not funny. I cheated in my waec through giraffing. When I met my pastor his reply was that there is no condemnation to them who are in Christ. I prayed and God took away the guilt. I implore you to visit your pastor. That's the best alternative not a social network like nairaland

(1) (Reply)

IBEDC Recruitiment / It Electronics Repair & Maintenance Training In Ikeja / My Bank Uba Agbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.