Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Bank Uba Agbara - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Bank Uba Agbara (746 Views)

Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Uba Agbara by RAOBI: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
The economy of this country is bad at the moment no doubt about it. Even the common man at the next street knows this fact. But does this mean doom for employees of banks most especially UBA staff? Recently at the mention of banks that delight joy in enslaving and suffering of her staff whom they relied upon for " good customer service " that have never been there, most people's mind goes to United Bank for Africa UBA. I keep asking myself was this profession called banking once not a noble and highly respected one? A look at most staff of UBA depicts one that is frustrated,who's destiny seems to have been tired, one that have lost hope, looking pale, unkept and hungry.
How can a supposed Nobel profession turned against her employees that have taken them to the height they were? I once asked my friend that works with this bank whom I knew very well to be a decent and responsible, his experience on taking on with UBA, only to be shocked of the pity words of one that have lost hope completely from an employer he has worked for majority of his lifetime.
This bank annoys me when I try to make a comparison with other big banks. Desperate to grow without taking care of her employees.
To me, the bank works like a ministry in the way they handle people transactions. Most times its like doing favour to their customers instead of the other way round.
Recently.. I saw the bank dragging her staff on a hot tiering sun on a Saturday to open accounts.. I ask does these people don't have family.. They resume very early and close very late, some as late as 8pm and 9pm like one of their branch in Agbara Ogun state where they don't value the life of the worker even when other banks there closes early after the bank robbery incident. I pity the slaves whose last hope of survival has been on the peanut salary they receive.
Its high time the regulator looks into this untold suffering of employees of banks before our print media reports of another death of bank worker.

#pharaohletthemhavetimetorest#

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Business In Ibadan City / Should I Be Going Into E-commerce? / Applied Bioinformatics (Organization Training) - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.