Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company (15674 Views)

5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / 20 Annoying Words On Your CV That Make Hiring You Difficult / Important Sections Of A CV That Must Be Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Skywalker5:
In Nigeria, the CEO will just take the information and give it to one of his manager to implement.

LMAO - comment of the day

1 Like

Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by magabounce(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2015
dlex21:
I was wowed with this brilliance. The chick sure knows what she wants and. She is hell bent on getting it even if it means serving coffe at the HQ...she has a bright future. Watch out for her name!!!

*runs to create his own cv that will attract Facebook CEO* wink
Lmao!!!! Dude U're a long tin sha lolz
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by dlex21(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
magabounce:

Lmao!!!! Dude U're a long tin sha lolz
Watch out! Even if it's dangote, I will manage it sha
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
dlex21:

Watch out! Even if it's dangote, I will manage it sha

amen
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by jireh250: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Waoh! And waoh to you too techytechy
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
jireh250:
Waoh! And waoh to you too techytechy

lol thank you smiley
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Sholaystar4me(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
So na to dey write project research for job application na hin remain now cry beht why.... cry ..... I must commend her...this is creativity at it peak, I guess she already knew what she wanted for herself.... Come to think of it, this our own naija wey be say make we shaa get job for survival sake na hin we dey do so, wey be say we go use one single CV for about 15 jobs app..... cry kudos tho OP, ooshey
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Monikween(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
njuwo:
Tell me na. I'm not joking.
am not either grin
njuwo:
Tell me na. I'm not joking.
am not either
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Monikween(f): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Lool haba na
grin
MissTechy:

Lool haba na
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Esdb3: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Lool Please what type of person would I be.

I'm not good at describing but I'll try.

You are calm(doesn't mean you don't talk a lot), loving, ecstatic, geeky. Have that classy babe feel to you sha.

Did I try?
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2015
Esdb3:

I'm not good at describing but I'll try.

You are calm(doesn't mean you don't talk a lot), loving, ecstatic, geeky. Have that classy babe feel to you sha.

Did I try?

Lol I am not calm.
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by DoroBen: 9:43am On Apr 26, 2015
OMG -- this babe ______O// .. please why is this thing not in Front page yet - this is brillant
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thank you all for the compliments - God bless

1 Like

Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:01am On Apr 27, 2015
This is just what I term..'daring to be different'! The whites would always welcome such creativity and ingenuity from you...if it were to be in Naija here; you would be seen as an 'OverSabi'..and a threat.

Keep it up cutie..really inspiring! Baffles me that when some ladies are looking for how to update the physiognomy of their looks, someone like you is striving to update the brain capacity...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
This is just what I term..'daring to be different'! The whites would always welcome such creativity and ingenuity from you...if it were to be in Naija here; you would be seen as an 'OverSabi'..and a threat.

Keep it up cutie..really inspiring! Baffles me that when some ladies are looking for how to update the physiognomy of their looks, someone like you is striving to update the brain capacity...

X_X
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by TheSureBabe: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow I am impressed with this creativity
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is beautiful. Research well done kiss
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
This is beautiful. Research well done kiss

Thank you dear kiss don't forget to visit misstechy . com cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by VickyRotex(f): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you dear kiss don't forget to visit misstechy . com cheesy

smiley
I just did. It's lovely kiss
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

smiley
I just did. It's lovely kiss

Yayy why is there no hug smiley cry
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by VickyRotex(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
MissTechy:

Yayy why is there no hug smiley cry

cheesy I wish there was too sad smiley
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Mt1st: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
I love your work MissTechy....av been following your threads even before i signed up here. Kudos
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mt1st:
I love your work MissTechy....av been following your threads even before i signed up here. Kudos

Aww thank you so much - I swear you made my day .
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by DoroBen: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2015
Misstechy please what is your website - tried using the link on your profile it didn;t work
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don't even think about trying this in Nigeria. Your CV will be straight in the bin. Nigeria is a very conservative society.
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by DoroBen: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijamark:
Don't even think about trying this in Nigeria. Your CV will be straight in the bin. Nigeria is a very conservative society.

That is a lie - you can't base your conclusions on assumptions - Has anyone tried something like this and got thrown out
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by MissTechy(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
DoroBen:
Misstechy please what is your website - tried using the link on your profile it didn;t work

Hey you - thanks for your interest it is MissTechy. com
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
DoroBen:

That is a lie - you can't base your conclusions on assumptions - Has anyone tried something like this and got thrown out

You may try it and share your experience.
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by DoroBen: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
naijamark:

You may try it and share your experience.
When I start would definitely try it - but sha know that most of these brands in Nigeria have enlightened foreigners managing their affairs, so if you know you don't have dangote as your father or odetola has your uncle you should learn to do things differently that would get you unique results!
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Mt1st: 11:00am On May 14, 2015
uwc
MissTechy:

Aww thank you so much - I swear you made my day .
Re: See The Viral CV That Captured The Attention Of A Big CEO In A Tech Company by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
This lady has a BA in Political Science, yet she has displayed incredible marketing, communications and strategy formulation skills and even designed her website herself. That is education that works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Foundries Limited Test / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.