Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted (2230 Views)

Lai Mohammed Is A Gangster Minister And A Shameless Old Fool - FFK / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi / Time To Disgrace The Self-appointed Godfather Of The South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by funlover1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
"Listen very well. I specifically mentioned the action of political leaders. Accord isn't incumbent in oyo nor SDP in Ogun. But their leaders are resolved to work with Jonathan. This is the same in Labor in Oyo and other SW states. I am a keen observer of SW politics, I haven't seen powerful blocs endorse Buhari. You guys will be shocked in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti States. APC isn't loved by any formidable party in Ogun. This is a fact" - Barcanista

This guy is sincerely shameless. He should have dissapeared from nairaland if he has any iota of shame.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by shakazuldadon: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
angry
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by jaybee3(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make una free barca jor

Absolutely no point kicking him when he is already down

3 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Slickest(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pity...*shakes head nd yawns*....
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by jfking2005(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin free the guy
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Megasaucy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
He has expressed his views. I admire him for that. He came down on a side of the fence. Many in this forum were afraid to be wrong and sat on the fence throughout the election period. kudos to the man who had the courage to be wrong.[color=#770077][/color]

4 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by funlover1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
jfking2005:
grin grin grin free the guy

Free which guy? The yeye guy still runs him mouth like tap water.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
funlover1:
"Listen very well. I specifically mentioned the action of political leaders. Accord isn't incumbent in oyo nor SDP in Ogun. But their leaders are resolved to work with Jonathan. This is the same in Labor in Oyo and other SW states. I am a keen observer of SW politics, I haven't seen powerful blocs endorse Buhari. You guys will be shocked in Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo and Ekiti States. APC isn't loved by any formidable party in Ogun. This is a fact" - Barcanista

This guy is sincerely shameless. He should have dissapeared from nairaland if he has any iota of shame.
ur hatred for barca runs deep..anyway Same with me o and he still have the gut to run his mouth sometimes, someone that should be in exile already
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
funlover1:

ur hatred for barca runs deep..anyway Same with me o and he still have the gut to run his mouth sometimes, someone that should be in exile already
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barcanista, just like Cramjones, is just an attention seeking lizard who is trying so hard to stay afloat on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by tunwumi: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barcanista is just doing the job he's paid for. See many people have sold soul to devil for a cup of garri bacranista is not the first nor we be the last.

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Tvegas(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg make una free barcanista small now. But sametime I don't pity him because he keeps opening threads extolling the virtues of a sinking PDP, exposing himself to ridicule in the process. grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Tvegas(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
tunwumi:
Barcanista is just doing the job he's paid for. See many people have sold soul to devil for a cup of garri bacranista is not the first nor we be the last.

Are you indirectly saying he was paid like Judas who betrayed jesus? . Was he paid to betray Buhari?

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by MyMouth(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't usually hate people, but I hate that bacanister dude!

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by funlover1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy would stop at nothing to seek attention..he just went further in his attention seeking venture by opening a personal blog dedicated to beefing APC and GMB. He desperately wants an appointment from PDP, the sinking party. The best he can get is the role of cleaner to a PDP Councillor

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
He's a block head. Including Temitemi

2 Likes

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Ama80(f): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
He is really a nightmare to u @op.mere mention of his name quakes u.it shows he is superior to u.keep making him d most popular guy in Nairaland he deserves it.accept my sympathy even in defeat,he is stil bn celebrated.

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by tunwumi: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
If u ask me na who I go as angry

Tvegas:

Are you indirectly saying he was paid like Judas who betrayed jesus? . Was he paid to betray Buhari?
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by funlover1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ama80:
He is really a nightmare to u @op.mere mention of his name quakes u.it shows he is superior to u.keep making him d most popular guy in Nairaland he deserves it.accept my sympathy even in defeat,he is stil bn celebrated.
Who's this nonentity?..I am sure you are so obsessed with your fellow in the sinking boat (Barcanista) that you have a large sized naked picture of him that you fantasize on every night. BTW i observe you have Don Jazzy's picture as your profile picture, shame on you !! ..them take am do you ni?

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Ama80(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
funlover1:

Who's this nonentity?..I am sure you are so obsessed with your fellow in the sinking boat (Barcanista) that you have a large sized naked picture of him that you fantasize on every night. BTW i observe you have Don Jazzy's picture as your profile picture, shame on you !! ..them take am do you ni?
it really got u.i wish u cud c my grin grin.

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by funlover1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin or cry I ma sure you are sobbing uncontrollabbly
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by alrahmanonline(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ama80:
celebration of failure abi?
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Ama80(f): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
alrahmanonline:
celebration of failure abi?
cal it whatever u want few ppl are lik dat even in failure they are celebrated.Call it Gudluck,u are not wrong.
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by eniyanpataki: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ama80:
cal it whatever u want few ppl are lik dat even in failure they are celebrated.Call it Gudluck,u are not wrong.

Your ignorance is legendary madam
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls, don't ever let me open ds kind if thread again angry

Next time u want to discuss people wey get brain, let me knw.

Anybody discussing that barcanista no get work. That one be person?

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by stronger: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ama80:

Don't you have a sugar daddy to attend to on this Friday night? Shoo. . go play somewhere. When adults are talking, kids should hush it.

By the way, your punctuation and general writing skills are a horror! Repeat class!
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by stronger: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
funlover1:

The clown is from the SS and he was arguing with us about the SW like he knew nothing. Please let's ignore him please. He's not it. Check all his election threads and you'll see it was by a man is so full of ish!

1 Like

Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by Ama80(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Don't you have a sugar daddy to attend to on this Friday night? Shoo. . go play somewhere. When adults are talking, kids should hush it.

By the way, your punctuation and general writing skills ARE A horror! Repeat class!
prof I ve bn in Ds situation bfr so fix it.
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by slimfit1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thank God nobody mentioned man here peace .
Re: See What A Shameless Self Appointed Political Pundit Posted by eniyanpataki: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Ama80:
prof I ve bn in Ds situation bfr so fix it.
Please enrol for adult education....

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Own Native Language / "Even Satan Approached Unclad Eve Not Unclad Adam" President Mugabe Fires Obama / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.