Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed (605 Views)

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by SFSNIPER(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
I need just ten volunteers so we would do our own group trekking from Lagos To Abuja. We would aim to ascertain the possibility of making it within 18days like Hamisu did, and put to rest or bring to light the facts or the lies.

Email: lordbaruka@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08080330000
Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by OkuDiOver1(f): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Make i kukuma park my keke here.

1 Like

Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by Noloss(f): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
SFSNIPER:
I need just ten volunteers so we would do our own group trekking from Lagos To Abuja. We would aim to ascertain the possibility of making it within 18days like Hamisu did, and put to rest or bring to light the facts or the lies.

Email: lordbaruka@gmail.com
Whatsapp: 08080330000
With how much?
Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by ramdris(m): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
On your own (oyo). Safe trip bro.
Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by segxi1960: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm in. But lets do Abuja to Lagos instead.
Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by SFSNIPER(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Noloss:

With how much?

Sorry Ma'am, I said VOLUNTEERS.
Re: Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Volunteers Needed by acesoul(m): 1:16am On Apr 25, 2015
sorry bro..it will be a total waste of time, energy and effort, the original trekker don steal all the accolade. Think of a another pioneering idea that will bring u fame...lemme suggest, treck from lagos to sambisa in support for bring back our girls.cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In Aso Rock On A Private Visit To Jonathan / GEJ TILL 2019 / APC Taraba Female Governorship Candidate Loses Rerun Election To PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.