Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (66252 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by bunmioguns(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Dannidom(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
WTF!

What type of document is he giving to the guy?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Ozigbondu(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
He has been wearing the same cloth since he started this missionary journey
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by satelliteDISH(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
A well deserved hand shake. hopefully, he ll go home with a bag of coins.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by esantex(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
This guy has finally got himself into buhari's government, he will surely be rewarded with appointment or Whatever he needs. With what he has done his life can never remain the same.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by A7(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
wait o, is he still wearing this same clothe?

Nigerian version of merlin. grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by chibwike(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
But buhari has not become the president na
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Quadrescent: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
See elegance and intergrity
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by lalasticlala(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Merlin dey learn work for this guy side. grin

lol,, he must b stinking really
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by justicesky24(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by cozy7(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Once again Buhari looks so presidential! smiley
AGREED

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm, with Good arrangement devil can see God. See how this guy wan use style join the millionier and some here in nairaland are making unneccessary noise.

Thinking how to trek from Porthacourt to Owerri tommorrow to celebrate my one and only govornor Rochas Ookorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by freshcvv(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princess042:
wetin the handshake wan do?
I hope he rewards him for all the trekking things
if na true o

Reward him because he found cure for cancer?
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by chibwike(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.
OMG!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by nextstep(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
So this dude never changes his shirt? I'm just sayin... He's worn that same shirt in all the pictures... tongue grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Rilwayne001: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
na only one cloth he get? grin grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by stronger: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
A scammer receiving award from baba one chance...grin

Abi. . scammer that has received Nationwide recognition.

You, after years of scamming, you are still utterly worthless. . . awww. . cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Princess042:
wetin the handshake wan do?
I hope he rewards him for all the trekking things
if na true o
Wait .....na buhari sey make him trekk?
Either buhari or APC decide to reward him or not, its left to dem
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by boman2014: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
A scammer receiving award from baba one chance...grin

broz, envy will kill u. You cannot change or rewrite destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by AkProsper(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
I Wont B Surprice If He Get A National Award/honour Or Recognisition

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by doninno(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy done hammer nd him go get better job

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Eyepencil: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:

Abi. . scammer that has received Nationwide recognition.

You, after years of scamming, you are still utterly worthless. . . awww. . cry cry cry cry
Mumu...as if i can't feed you and your hopeless family for years. idiota!
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigeria Merlin... He does not change cloth from season 1 to 19.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Dahjhi: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
He should be made Minister of Transportation grin
we done enter am be that. Nah trekk-ways/ pedestrian road he go dey built instead of railways or vehicle roads grin
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
politricks:
Shut up you cannot even trek from your brain to your hands and you are here critisizing.

Chai, TKO! grin This is like getting punched by Mike Tyson.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
ukgreat:
He should walk back to lagos so that I will believe he achieved that feat

Was the aim for you to believe? Hun

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by mizzyboy007: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mization:
Pictures from the meeting of General Buhari and president jonathan.

Pics below
#buharishowusyourcertificate.

Lol.... Just joking abeg .... Before u guys rain insults on me.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Emteebee(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
As this thing dey go.Like play like play, this guy go fit enter current affairs textbook oo

Hashimu in 2015, who was the first person to trek from Lagos to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by enomakos(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
ok i hear
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't completely believe his story that he did not for once enter a vehicle when he got tired and never lost his way... we just have to take it as it is.

Pipsland78:
This fraudster of a trekker is still wearing this same clothe?

Reasons he's fraud:
1) Nobody saw him trekking along all other states other than Lagos, Ekiti and Niger states.
2) His phone battery never went dead all along, how did he charge his phone battery?
3) He never changed his clothes yet he didn't die of stench from the clothe.
4) He had only one bottle of water with him all along.
5) He never lost his way. How come he knows the route so perfectly.
6) It's simply not possible to cover that distance in 19 days except you trekk non-stop which no human can do.
7) Where was he when it rained? where did he sleep when it was dark? What did he eat when hungry? How did he survive the dangerous lonely nights?

The dude is faker than Abacha's smile.
Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by stronger: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
Mumu...as if i can't feed you and your hopeless family for years. idiota!

Eeeeyaaaa. . kai. This GEJ loss really pained you people sha. . kai it's not good oh.

Please I beg you don't kill yourself ehn? We need people like you as truckpushers and sewage disposal servants. Please, the world needs you grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] by gragraboy: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
This guy no get any other cloth ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.