Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi (1095 Views)

Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by Carl77: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
So I just watched this APC-sponsored video and it is so riddled with obviously doctored footage that it would be amusing if it wasn't so sad. It has got "video clips" of electoral malpractice that could have been recorded anywhere from Enugu to Abeokuta. There are no time stamps. No location markings. All we have is the word of the commentator that these clips are actual shots of electoral malpractice during the gubernatorial elections right in Rivers. "See those guys standing by the nondescript tree wearing plain clothing that have no marking whatsoever? Well those guys are PDP thugs getting ready to rig the election. Believe me. I swear."

Some of the video clips of people in the streets were from videos shot during the 2011 election by Aljazeera.

What is even more amusing (and alarming) is that Peterside announced a whole 11 days BEFORE the government elections that he had clips of election malpractice of rigging during the Rivers presidential election.
He made the statement to Vanguard during an interview. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/video-clips-of-election-rigging-in-rivers-ready-says-dakuku/.

Now the same clip is being offered as evidence of rigging during the government elections. So basically, he had a time machine (probably hidden beneath the yet-to-be-completed 150 billion naira monorail station) which allowed him to record the electoral malpractice 11 days before it happened.

I always thought Amaechi would be a sore loser. I didn't think he would be stupid about it.

3 Likes

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by evesecrets: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
this is just a well observed and practical explanation to anyone who dims it fit to have sense....bloody ApC People...another failed attempt...psst.

2 Likes

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by Queenmira: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow, this is a thoughtfully constructed video obviously written and directed by the APC chieftains, who i believe are desperately seeking ways to bring down Rivers state PDP.

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by utangclan: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am just tired of this Ameachi,s childish and disgusting act, i will pass for this one i swear,even a lil kid knows this was fabricated,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwURA251c1s

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by olawalemicheal: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
I actually watched a video of something like that and i knew it was a fake video because there was a guy shot and put in a truck and it was in the video and i also remember that that man is a pdp supporter and was shot by apc thugs on the day of the elections. My question is does apc have to go this far to win an election. or are they not satisfied with their majority. their propaganda is getting too much....

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by utangclan: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
If this is how people sort for power and actually forget there aim of being there then i neva wanna have a political post,the people that put you there are the same people your going against,so why am i there? moving to ghana jor naija don tire me,shoking ma way to ghana
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by temitemi1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ameachi need from these madness! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by HopeAtHand: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
The APC is party of sophisticated liers.Their ability to twist issues on its head is hovering on the diabolical.

I do not take then seriously at all.

I hope, just hope that Buhari will be able to instill some sanity into the heads of their chief propagandists before they learn how to sell lies to the devil himself.

I do not know the true meanings of the A and C in APC but P surely stands for Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by temitemi1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ameachi need proper rest from all these madness! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by mikejohnny57: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
"he had a time machine (probably hidden beneath the yet-to-be-completed 150 billion naira monorail station)" Got me cracking up tho. but seriously I watched the video and saw a lot of discrepancies, thought it as just me till I came across this article now I know Nigerians are really observant and aware.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by HopeAtHand: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lalasticlala, i think you should help temitemi1..

He seems lost on something.

A time away from Nairaland should heal his soul..

A ban should will do alot of good.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by tinkinjow: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ameachi is probably going to be disgraced in the very near future

1 Like

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by stebell(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Lalasticlala, i think you should help temitemi1..

He seems lost on something.

A time away from Nairaland should heal his soul..

A ban should will do alot of good.

And why shud Temitemi1 be banned. Wat Nland rule(s) has he broken??
Abeg park well jare and free the guy.

Is he causing yu nightmares in ur dreams??
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by HopeAtHand: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
stebell:

And why shud Temitemi1 be banned. Wat Nland rule(s) has he broken??
Abeg park well jare and free the guy.

Is he causing yu nightmares in ur dreams??

He can't cause me nightmares, not even in his fvcking dreams.

Temitemi1 is spamming NL unnecessarily repeating sick lines like a whacko..i know you find dat cute but some of us have got decency and know exactly when obsession is bordering on lunacy.

If u can't tell him the truth, i can.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by temitemi1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lagos lagoon is still open for an accommodation!
HopeAtHand:

Temitemi1 is spamming NL unnecessarily repeating sick lines like a whacko..i know you find dat cute but some of us have got decency and know exactly when obsession is bordering on lunacy.

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by stebell(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Yu can't claim to be decent wen yu start asking the mods to ban a fellow forumite.
Why don't yu go ahead and ignore rather than ask for his ban. Two wrongs D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say don't make a rite.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by HopeAtHand: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
stebell:

Yu can't claim to be decent wen yu start asking the mods to ban a fellow forumite.
Why don't yu go ahead and ignore rather than ask for his ban. Two wrongs D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say don't make a rite.

Elections are gone....GEJ lost.., even if GEJ planned awarding him a contract, Temitemi1 should just get on with life.

please advice him to stop spamming NL unnecessarily.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by temitemi1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
What about this, GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
HopeAtHand:

Elections are gone....GEJ lost.., even if GEJ planned awarding him a contract, Temitemi1 should just get on with life.

Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by HopeAtHand: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
temitemi1:
What about this, GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Too one dimensional and flat.

Well, im not supposed to expect much from you given who your Hero and Role Model are.
Re: How NOT TO Make A Fake Propaganda Video For Gov Ameachi by stebell(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC To Wike - Tribunal Will Make Your Stay Out Of Govt-house Permanent / Breaking News; Hidden Corrupt Chameleon In EFCC / Consul-general Of China Visits Governor Rochas Okorocha In Imo State [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.