Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors (19464 Views)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
A peacemaker, Mr Kunle Abiola, has been stabbed to death while trying to separate two men fighting at Ajegunle area of Lagos State. The suspected killer, identified as Chinonso, was arrested by policemen from Ajegunle Police Station. Chinonso told policemen that he did not kill Abiola intentionally. He attributed the Sunday incident to the handiwork of the devil. A police source said: “The two men were quarrelling over a minor issue which later degenerated into exchange of fisticuffs. “Abiola came and pleaded with Chinonso to stop fighting.
The two men fighting were Abiola’s neighbours. He pleaded with both men, but they refused to listen.” A witness, Ibrahim Adeoye, said that Abiola did not know that Chinonso would come after him. For reasons yet unknown, the suspect dashed into his apartment and stormed out with a kitchen knife. Adeoye said: “He stabbed Abiola in the jaw and chest. Some people alerted the police. Chinonso was arrested. Abiola was rushed to the General Hospital at Awo-di-ora at Ajegunle.
He, however, died on the way to the hospital. “The doctors confirmed him dead. When the police brought the corpse to the station, every one of us began to cry because the victim was a good man.” Adeoye said that Abiola was a carpenter who had his workshop very close to the Ajegunle Police Station, adding that he left a wife and a child.
A police sergeant at the station said: “We knew the carpenter. He used to work for us at the station. He was very nice and friendly. We had never heard that he quarrelled with anybody before.” We pity his family. As for the suspect, he should be prepared to face the full wrath of the law. He said the devil pushed him to perpetrate the act.”

http://newtelegraphonline.com/peacemaker-stabbed-to-death/
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ijustdey: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
its now becoming dangerous to be a peacemaker if someone could volunteer to be one and gets killed just like that

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by goodmorning40: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone please help us to put Satan back in its chains!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ArchEnemy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
One of the first conditions of saving a dying man is to make sure that-you the rescuer is safe as well.

Always consider your own safety first. Don't be too hasty in jumping between fights

Rip. It's a pity you won't ve a second chance to learn this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
always d Devil 2 blame

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by marshalcarter: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wat do I expect b4 if not for the devil's handwork Let dat devil cum out and save you oooo...You see why I never loved separatin fyts
Now innocent person is gone and the oda fools still lives on

RIP innocent soul

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by JigsawKillah(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
na why i dey jejely dey siddon dey look fight
me? go separate them? God forbid
na so them use play slap me one day
peacemaker ko shît maker ni

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by buygala(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rip to the dude who died another man's death cry

Moral of the Story.... Make peace sensibly and safely.... Don't become another Jesus Christ, who died for Man's sins.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Islie: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
The last resort for any act of violence by a man is to blame the devil

Devil will have a lot of people to slap, kick and toss at the end of the day......
Mtcheww.....

3 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by boman2014: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
To bad

the man below me is tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
NOTE: the killer's name is Chinonso.

11 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Sweetcollins: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Tufiakwa
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by yurme(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Ahhhh
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
undecided

RIP
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
The suspected killer identified as Chinonso,

20 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by okoloikenna(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Well all I can say is dat is high time people learnt to control there anger wen put to test
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
You Just decided to display your inherent stùpidity this morning undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by sheymoni(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed if I talk now they'll say I'm a tribalist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by brainpulse: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
Noted thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Ryabcool(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
stop this tribalism. All tribes commit crime. Note that I'm Yoruba

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Sanitation dey for lag?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by stepo707: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
Mu.mu

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by femi4: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God

2 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
This government sef

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by eCollynzo: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Tie him up and throw him into the Lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by olaolulazio(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Ajegunle again!!!

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by bright007(f): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
He died in active service to humanity.....

R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
The way things are going,,i'd rather watch two people fight and be a witness to their deaths than separate and let them be the witness to my own death.

*sigh*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ojaydedon(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
too bad

rip to the dead..

peacemaking can dangerous....
Sometyms, its just best to call d police and observe from afar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Than 2,000 Nigerians On Death Row -coalition For Abolition Of Death Penalty / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community / Eight Arrested For Killing Elephant In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.