Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors (19462 Views)

Pastor Shot Dead By Hunter In Benue While Settling Fight / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by owolawitola(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
He probably wasnt expecting the guy to go in and get a knife. Am pretty sure if the knife was witg the guy in the first place, he wouldnt hav tried to separate them.
ArchEnemy:
One of the first conditions of saving a dying man is to make sure that-you the rescuer is safe as well.

Always consider your own safety first. Don't be too hasty in jumping between fights

Rip. It's a pity you won't ve a second chance to learn this.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by GodMode: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Ryabcool:
stop this tribalism. All tribes commit crime. Note that I'm Yoruba

You're not yoruba..

Anyone can claim anything online..

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by jumich1(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2015
heaven awaits the deceased, because blessed are the peace makers, for they shall be called children of God
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Stop being tribalistic! It's not about tribe or where you come from. I have a friend,her name is oluwatoyin,an ijebu woman. Whenever she's angry,she vibrates like,her hands will start shaking,and if you dare go close to her,whether you're the offender or not,anything she can lay her hands on she can hit you with it. She's built like a guy and fights like a guy too,but her anger issue is out of this world,very terrible. whenever she's angry,I just walk away from her. So tribe or no tribe,its not a respecter of tribe or sex,how you control it is what matters.

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by anonym0us: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
NOTE: the killer's name is Chinonso.
coconut head
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
palm kernel head.

anonym0us:
coconut head
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
whenever i see 2 pple quarelling,i scamper for safety.its better the injure themselves than injure me
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by GodMode: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
njays24:
Stop being tribalistic! It's not about tribe or where you come from. I have a friend,her name is oluwatoyin,an ijebu woman. Whenever she's angry,she vibrates like,her hands will start shaking,and if you dare go close to her,whether you're the offender or not,anything she can lay her hands on she can hit you with it. She's built like a guy and fights like a guy too,but her anger issue is out of this world,very terrible. whenever she's angry,I just walk away from her. So tribe or no tribe,its not a respecter of tribe or sex,how you control it is what matters.

That's anger..

The igbo guy own is premeditated murder.

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by humberjade: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2015
You kill a cop, u're finished...U kill a friend of d police, na serious yawa be dat... Mr Chinonso is in 4 it big time.

That's why I hate arguing with pple, not to talk of fighting...Whenever I think a soccer argument (which is d one I do d most) is drifting into a heated argument, I walk away.

I don't interfere in rifts, I have seen so many good samaritans get burnt. And I have also seen many friendly and healthy arguments turn bad.

1 Peter 5:8
"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour". Or who to take advantage of...and he does it most thru ANGER.

RIP Mr Kunle Abiola...May ur good heart give u access to heaven.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
and you decided to display your inborn foo.lis.hness this morning.

naijaboiy:

You Just decided to display your
inherent stùpidity this morning undecided

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by tunnary(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
He sacrificed his life unintentionaly just to seprate fight. When u see peopl fightin, use ur sences or else u carry d load for ur head
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ArchEnemy(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
owolawitola:
He probably wasnt expecting the guy to go in and get a knife. Am pretty sure if the knife was witg the guy in the first place, he wouldnt hav tried to separate them.
you ve a good point
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
GodMode:

That's anger..

The igbo guy own is premeditated murder.
What fuels premeditated murder? ANGER!!!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by naijaboiy: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
and you decided to display your inborn foo.lis.hness this morning.

Shut the fhuuck up!

Tribal goat! undecided

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
keep your trap closed!

ethnic baboon.

naijaboiy:

Shut the fhuuck up!

Tribal goat! undecided

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
it could happen to anybody so dont try to bring tribalism in here
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
keep your trap closed!

ethnic monkey.

naijaboiy:

Shut the fhuuck up!

Tribal goat! undecided
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
i simply bolded the killers name...

daresma93:

it could happen to anybody so dont try to bring tribalism in here
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
If only he had minded his own business!

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Fourwinds: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Dat means by d time i slap somebody, i don slap devil join be dat
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
humberjade:
You kill a cop, u're finished...U kill a friend of d police, na serious yawa be dat... Mr Chinonso is in 4 it big time.

That's why I hate arguing with pple, not to talk of fighting...Whenever I think a soccer argument (which is d one I do d most) is drifting into a heated argument, I walk away.

I don't interfere in rifts, I have seen so many good samaritans get burnt. And I have also seen many friendly and healthy arguments turn bad.

1 Peter 5:8
"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour". Or who to take advantage of...and he does it most thru ANGER.

RIP Mr Kunle Abiola...May ur good heart give u access to heaven.

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by GodMode: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2015
njays24:
What fuels premeditated murder? ANGER!!!

Mental problems
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
Yes o! Also note that the victims name is Abiola and the witness is Ibrahim and the area the crime was committed was Ajegunle and also the name of the day the crime was committed was Sunday. Cow!

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
goat!

lomprico:
Yes o! Also note that the victims name is Abiola and the witness is Ibrahim and the area the crime was committed was Ajegunle and also the name of the day the crime was committed was Sunday. Cow!
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by humberjade: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=33085952][/quote]

Hahahaha...funny you

But shey u knw dat d deeds of a man follows him wherever he goes... And with d testimonies of d pple around him, it shows he was a good man.

Though dat doesn't mean he wasn't a sinner and shld make heaven. But our God is a merciful God and His mercy triumph over judgment.

In some parlance, it is believed dat wat pple say abt u when u are gone might change d direction of where u're headed in d afterlife.
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
i simply bolded the killers name...

what kind of message are u trying to pass with that act
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ijustdey: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2015
this action of the man has negate the bible verse that says......

"blessed are the peacemaker for they shall..........."
because being a peacemaker..... the man was killed
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ijustdey: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
lomprico:

Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2015
whoever reads it is at liberty to assume or think whatever he/she wants.

daresma93:

what kind of message are u trying to pass with that act
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
whoever reads it is at liberty to assume or think whatever he/she wants.

ok that's fair enough, have a nice weekend
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by ChiSun27(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:

When will you have 'small' sense?
Re: Peacemaker Stabbed To Death While Settling Fight Between His Neighbors by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2015
why do you have a tiny brain? smiley

ChiSun27:

When will you have 'small' sense?

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Repeal Cybercrime Law / More Than 2,000 Nigerians On Death Row -coalition For Abolition Of Death Penalty / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Minor To Coma In Benue Community