Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). (19569 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
you no get work grin

~ I'm officiating this match .. grin

Continue playing
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I get odeshi tongue
Odeshii for ogun lakaye slap undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:13am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

I still dey meeting but we dey on break now, 15 minutes break gringrin
Continu grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

You are bashing her but I'm the one crying for her over here cry

You shut the fvck up.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Baskard...esu lalu ogiri oko,onile orita
grin grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Odeshii for ogun lakaye slap undecided
Abeg no dey bring ogun near me sad
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:

See them! Who be Esu? grin Olosi grin
Na u nah, laaroyegrin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Giving your self false hope. Trap queen ko grin

You wouldn't even pass for the servant of a slaves dog. grin Yes that's how useless you are.

Igbotic, bowlegged dunderhead grin

~ This is not really a hot or funny diss ....
You can do better than this... I need to be entertained grin so come harder missus
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
Shey Make i dey eulogize you
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Abeg no dey bring ogun near me sad
You dey fear cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ This is not that hot or funny ...
You can do better than this... I need to be entertained grin so come harder ...
I swear u dey craze,give her Half Mark joo
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Giving your self false hope. Trap queen ko grin

You wouldn't even pass for the servant of a slaves dog. grin Yes that's how useless you are.

Igbotic, bowlegged dunderhead grin

LMAO! you are a FOOL!, you live and grow on crap. grin

Get your repellent self off my Mentions for NOW. I'm tired of spraying RAID all over it.

You smelly donkey, i don't know what you look like, but i bet with my boobs that you're ugly.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:17am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Continu grin
Wehrey I wan go sleep jor cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

You dey fear cheesy
I no like dt guy,since i here say he killed two of his friendz because of one bottle of Orijin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I swear u dey craze,give her Half Mark joo

~ But its just an average diss and generic one..

can't you see how Nneka has been RRaping her with a strap-on since cheesy or can you compare their disses?
Like 7up..the difference is clear
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm going to bed grin grin

This is my first time staying out late on Nl sad angry

Goodnight everyone kiss grin

Missclasssy Fucck you grin

1 Like

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:19am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na u nah, laaroyegrin
shocked shocked So just because I say make fight continue? grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I no like dt guy,since i here say he killed two of his friendz because of one bottle of Orijin
kingtom shey u dey see ipledge grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Shey Make i dey eulogize you
You fit grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Like spoiling someone with ur car...thats crush
I got it right cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
LMAO! you are a FOOL!, you live and grow on crap. grin

Get your repellent self off my Mentions for NOW. I'm tired of spraying RAID all over it.

You smelly donkey, i don't know what you look like, but i bet with [size=20pt]my boobs [/size]that you're ugly.

Picture or u dont have
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wehrey I wan go sleep jor cheesy
Day go soon break na, na saturday. Sleeping things grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm going to bed grin grin

This is my first time staying out late on Nl sad angry

Goodnight everyone kiss grin
~ Goodnight ... I hope you've seen the v.n
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
You fit grin
o be le kun sunkun,keru belekun.elekun n sukun,lanroye n sun eje
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Goodnight ... I hope you've seen the v.n
Downloaded it already, i will listen to it, and give you a feedback, if i come online again.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 3:24am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

kingtom shey u dey see ipledge grin
I just dey look una grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I got it right cheesy cheesy cheesy
baba I stick to my phone oo
Ipledge:
Picture or u dont have
fucck off angry tongue
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
fucck off angry tongue
tongue tongue tongue...you wanna Bleep with devil without condom
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:26am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked So just because I say make fight continue? grin
En na,esu beleku
*In Asa voice : satan be gone get on satan, satan be gone grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
o be le kun sunkun,keru belekun.elekun n sukun,lanroye n sun eje
Kare omo odo agba cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Downloaded it already, i will listen to it, and give you a feedback, if i come online again.

~ Okay.. goodnight then..
Lemme quickly plant a kiss on those your reddish lips.. *muah*

I meant the reddish lips in between your hips ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.