Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). (19561 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Girl Please i still love ur pussv sad

Niqqa pls you wish you knew so that you could love it angry no wake up and quit talking in your sleep grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu which kin vigil you go undecidedundecidedundecided, Na ur spirit go vigil ba gringrin
Na one babe carry me go cele oooo. . . come see as dem dey twerk inside church grin

My tanko tanko don rise like mad dey search for signal grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ashawo undecided
Go sleep joo...Am not denying that tongue
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:42am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na, I be osho cheesy
I can see grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Na one babe carry me go cele oooo. . . come see as dem dey twerk inside church grin

Omo ale...U Follow sisi go cele

Cele been twerking before nickie minaj and amber rose
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Oloshi you go cele,chai u don enter one chance ooo gringrin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
I can see grin
You see ur pikin orijin101, him go cele..Na OYO him dey oo gringrin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

Niqqa pls you wish you knew so that you could love it angry no wake up and quit talking in your sleep grin
I like the taste...the only thing i want to eat for now
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:
woOoOow! Nneka123 vs Missclasssy cheesy

Diz gonna be so interesting grin

Go watch tv if you are bored man undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Go sleep joo...Am not denying that tongue
gringrin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Omo ale...U Follow sisi go cele

Cele been twerking before nickie minaj and amber rose
stephenqueen:

Oloshi you go cele,chai u don enter one chance ooo gringrin
As in ehn. . . i con dey look all the ladies as oloshos. . . grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

gringrin
Go and twerk ontop Orijin101
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Go watch tv if you are bored man undecided
woman, don't pour your frustration on me ooo. . . you better face the lady that has been resetting your brain since undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin
Ok, Here as an Axe. Cut your head off, so that it can be use as a burnt sacrifice to stop the madness

flowing from your generation. You're very sttupid!!!!

I hate you too, Now _fucck off, and go self-service off to blackettt in your dreams cheesy cheesy, i hope you cum in the spirit. wink

Talking from experience cheesycheesycheesy
How was your _cumming grin
I hope you climaxed grin
~ Nneka's rebuttal was funny as hell ! grin

Missclassy you just got bodybagged
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:49am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

You see ur pikin orijin101, him go cele..Na OYO him dey oo gringrin
that one na grade 7 mumu na grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin
Ok, Here as an Axe. Cut your head off, so that it can be use as a burnt sacrifice to stop the madness

flowing from your generation. You're very sttupid!!!!

I hate you too, Now _fucck off, and go self-service off to blackettt in your dreams cheesy cheesy, i hope you cum in the spirit. wink
This girl is damn heartless

Lets not derail thread,my cruch is missclasssy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Too much fight in here!
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
that one na grade 7 mumu na grin
I see amu ooo. . .
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Talking from experience cheesycheesycheesy
How was your _cumming grin?
I hope you climaxed grin

Fool undecided
oh man! he was good grin, Jealous? tongue

of course you are!

Now swerve off to a desert, where no one will ever cease to remember about your distressing actuality.

peacock!!! tongue
Darkrebel666:
~ Nneka's rebuttal was funny as hell ! grin

Missclassy you just got bodybagged
Thats d best have seen on nairaland

Self service in ur Dream and cum in spirit grin grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
This girl is damn heartless

Lets not derail thread,my cruch is missclasssy
Something is wrong with you undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2015
I never believed Nneka123 could be diz wicked! see as she dey smash missclasssy grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Something is wrong with you undecided
I Love missclasssy,i cant stand what u doing to her cry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I like the taste...the only thing i want to eat for now

angry mirexxx come tame your crush angry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:
I never believed Nneka123 could be diz wicked! see as she dey smash missclasssy grin
Fear catch me self,see Smashing
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

I see amu ooo. . .
No be you na grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 25, 2015
~ This is like Mohammed Ali vs Sonny Liston

Missclassy has been throwing hay makers but they all got parried...meanwhile Nneka has been landing thunderous punches and leaving her with irreparable damages..

Nneka wins by K.O ... Flawless victory
Game over grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I Love missclasssy,i cant stand what u doing to her cry
Well she started it!

What would it have take her to tag only blackett, when she said she was crushing on him, without involving me in it?

I don't care if she crushes on him or not, but she should please stop tagging me on it. Warn your Faceless Crush undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Fear catch me self,see Smashing
Omo, e no funny at all ooo. . .
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

angry mirexxx come tame your crush angry
no call mirexxx joo sad, lets finish what We started...when U given me free ponmo mirexxx wasnt there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.