Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark (628 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / Donald Duke: ‘PDP Lost Election Due To Arrogance,’ Former Governor Says / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by amsoslim(m): 1:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Former Federal Commissioner for Information, Chief Edwin Clark, has denied the rumours that he collapsed and died immediately the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammadu Buhari, retd was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election. Clark, made the remarks while addressing journalists in Abuja, yesterday. The Elder statesman said that there was no basis for him to collapse and die because President Goodluck Jonathan lost the election against the backdrop that the the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP who contested the election and lost, had conceded victory and congratulated Buhari who won at the polls. It would be recalled that the Ijaw leader was a very strong supporter of President Jonathan for his re- election bid where he engaged in massive campaign, received supporters, groups, organisations, all in favour of the PDP Presidential candidate, just as he advocated for true Nigeria, unity and equality of all tribes, zones. Clark who urged Nigerians to stop engaging in what he termed, false rumour, however stressed the need for all to cooperate with the incoming government in-order to move the country forward. He said, “We must forget what was said against one another during the elections and move forward. Jonathan was the one that contested the election and has conceded defeat, so, why should I die because Jonathan lost. “You can see me here today talking to you, hail and hearty. I think it is unfair for people to begin to carry rumour that I collapsed and died after the result of the Presidential election was announced”.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-didnt-collapse-after-jonathan-lost-election/

Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Fi Iku sere ;Do
Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by orobs93(m): 1:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 25, 2015
We know that you didn't collapse but you wanted to faint abi?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Chief Edwin Clark. Baba really enjoyed the Jonathan presidency. Its time to sit back and enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Its good to be good, some of you kept running your mouth like ogada man.
Re: I Didn’t Collapse After Jonathan Lost Election – Clark by jascon1(m): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Clark, to me explaining yourself means you care about what they say. And when u care it means it gets u hard. Just don't say a word n this whole thing will go away so fast

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Gives Boko Haram Food, Fuel Has Been Arrested / How To Make Nigeria’s Electricity Work / NNPC Completes 500km Gas Pipeline , Seeks Foreign Investments In Gas Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.