Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

100 Days Of Buhari Predicted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 100 Days Of Buhari Predicted (672 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days Of Buhari Predicted by thewiseman(m): 4:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Here is what God. showed me will happen within the 100 days of Buhari Administration in Nigeria.

Many, unexpectedly will be charged for mis-appropriation of public funds. Many government offices will be reorganized. Mr. President will bring about the change and restoration he promised. His news will spread abroad. However, there will be a serious threat from terrorism against him and the country.

A rebuking spirit from the marine world will affect the economy negatively. Many nations will however pledge help and support. An attempt will be made on the life of His Excellency with the aim of taking over the government. There will be serious crisis in not less than two states in the country. Two governors may lose their lives to wicked people.

Great leaders will be at war with each other. Mr. President will need urgent medical help. He should declare his ill-health condition so that he will be helped when he needs to. If he fails to do this, he may make a great sacrifice with his life due to depreciating health condition. I pray the Lord grant him good health to fulfil his pledge to Nigerians.
God bless you.
Re: 100 Days Of Buhari Predicted by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Are you marketing prophesy?
Re: 100 Days Of Buhari Predicted by thewiseman(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2015
jcmaiah:
Are you marketing prophesy?
Did you see any advert text in this message? What if I chose to use it to market prophecy, what would you say is my sin? You Nigerians are so narrow minded that you will swear you will not collect an offering as a pastor but you will smile at your fat bank account due to other businesses you engage in. You make people believe a pastor suppose to be wretched and should never preach tithes and offering, yet you forget to pay them until you enter trouble and run to the pastor there by opening a door for the pastor to squeeze money from your pocket. Watch your tongue so that you don't invoke the wrath of God on yourself one of these days. Remember, the world was created by words. It can also uncreate it. Mind your speeches.
Re: 100 Days Of Buhari Predicted by ifeegee(f): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
If you are not marketing ur prophecy trade, why did you include your phone number at the end of your rhetoric?
Re: 100 Days Of Buhari Predicted by thewiseman(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
It appears your spirit does not want me to help people. To prove I don't have any marketing motive I have removed my phone number. But mark my words, before God and visitors in this page you will bear their burden until you learn to respect the prophets of God, fake or genuine.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Is Leading You To Hell / Islam - A Religion Of Hate Or Love? / Be A Soul Winner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.