Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully (71560 Views)

Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by wasco8(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2015
Nigerian presidential elections has come and gone. But there are lessons to be learned, especially from our supposed “Men of God” who claimed that God himself revealed the outcome to them before the election. I want to remind you of what they said. Change has indeed come (hopefully), and we must hold both our political and religious leaders accountable for every word they speak. Please read carefully and draw your own conclusion.

The Bible said, “Thou shall not take the name of your God in vain.” What are these men thinking now? Are these revelations really from God? Could He possibly be sending them contradictory messages? I know there are already explanations for all the false prophecies. But at this point, I must leave you to judge for yourselves.

1. Apostle Fredrick, Senior Pastor of Wonder City Chapel and President of the BB Frederick Ministries, Ghana

“Nigerians should watch out for the second term of His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Although it looks very challenging with him and his ruling party now, yet the Lord says Nigerians shouldn’t lose hope in Jonathan.”

“As long as I’m concerned as a man gifted by God to see the past, the current and the future beyond the curtains of the natural, I know by the inspiration of the Almighty that President Jonathan is the set man for Nigeria. His next term on the seat will bring liberation to Nigeria.”

“It will bring hope to hopeless situations in Nigeria. On this account I therefore declare that HE Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win the coming elections.”

3. Prophet Joshua Iginla

“No matter how powerful or well-organized 2015 election is, it will be faulted. I am not a politician nor belong to any political party, I am just speaking God’s mind. The person sitting on the seat might not be perfect, but he will retain the seat. It’s not guess-work. However, it will be a battle between the lion and the tiger…Shortly after the election, especially on the night of the election, there will be great vandalisation. I see cars being burnt, lives killed.”

“President Jonathan will win, but he has to pray about his health and so many political blows. I pray the two people who enter the Aso Villa will leave together. That’s why we should pray for the woman beside the president. The president and wife should pray that the first lady would finish the tenure together and not losing one before the end of their tenure.”

4. Apostle Johnson Suleiman

“I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but trouble… Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.”

“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.”

5. Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, founder, Evangelical Church of Yahweh

“To start with God has revealed to me that there may not be elections next year because in 2015, we are going to witness one of the worst political assassinations in Nigeria. God further informed me that the South West geo-political zone should be very careful so that the region would not be thrown into another era of wild, wild west because I saw political assassinations everywhere,” the founder of Evangelical Church of Yahweh foretold adding that, “if there will be elections next year in Nigeria, the seat of the president is not vacant.”

“God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like (the June 12,) that we had during the time of the late Chief MKO Abiola who flew the flag of the Social Democratic Party under the military administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida.”

6. Prophet Michael Olubode

“I want to let the people of Nigeria know that the Lord will return His Excellency, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to his presidential seat. Despite many hatred for him, it pleases the Lord God of Celestial to increase his tenure at the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock. The Lord revealed to me that the purpose of making him remain in government is to use him to build Nigeria’s economy. He will surely bring good luck to us.”

7. Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu

“If at all there will be election in 2015, I see President Goodluck Jonathan returning as president.”

“President Goodluck Jonathan is the last PDP president.”

“I see APC winning seventy percent(70%) of the seats but I see PDP taking the presidency.”

“If at all there will be election, APC will claim to have won the presidential election and will drag PDP to court.”

“APC will accuse President Goodluck Jonathan, PDP and INEC for rigging the election in favour of President Goodluck Jonathan, but the court will give it to Goodluck Jonathan.”

“There shall be a cry for a re-election.”

8. Josiah Chukwuma Onuoha of Christ Foundation Miracle International Chapel, Lagos

“The thing is that Buhari’s case will even be worse. Buhari has no grace to rule this country again. He is being pushed into it by selfish, diabolic elements. Let him go and seek God the way true Moslems do.”

9. Pastor Dapo Adeniyi

“Buhari has a good agenda to eradicate corruption in Nigeria. But it is unfortunate that he will not win the election. Though he will give (APC vs PDP) Goodluck Ebele Jonathan tough time. He will accuse PDP of rigging the election, go to court but justice will not prevail. What a pity. I see him fainting and uncooperative to ensure the peace of Nigeria after his defeat.”

10. Guru Maharaji

“There is no vacancy for Buhari at Aso Rock”

“President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the verifiable divine choice of the forthcoming presidential election. As the Living Perfect Master of creation in whose hands the fate of Nigerian project lies spiritually, I declare divinity’s decision to return Jonathan to Aso Rock over Muhammadu Buhari.”

“I had publicly and sufficiently advised Buhari against nursing the ambition to rule Nigeria again. Superior forces are actually in-charge of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am at the helm of these great and unseen primordial powers of creation.”

11. Dr. Okhue Iboi, National coordinator and spokesman of Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN)

“I don’t see General Mohammadu Buhari ruling this country. We don’t have a political party but if anyone seeks our help, we shall render it. There was a time witches in Benue State invited other witches across the country to offer prayers for the Senate President, David Mark, against impeachment. We flew to Otukpo and later to a village called Owetor. That was where we offered the prayers.”

http://newsrescue.com/nigerian-pastors-who-predicted-2015-elections-outcome-woefully/#axzz3WD0JURql

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by midolian(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Many fake prophets with millions of followers..May God open the eyes of the followers and save our nation from these evil men.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
I've never ever listened to any of these so called money grublers who peddle christianity for their selfish aims. Giving abstract predictions and deceiving the foolish multitude.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Kereokwu(f): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2015
Only God knows those who are truely his, pls lets those that name d name of God depart from iniquity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by jeeqaa7(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2015
419ers

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by 5p1naz(m): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
tongue

Ashimolowo was right about the peace. The 20% could represent the southeners .

But then the others........ chai EPIC FAIL!!!

Btw is GUru maraji a prophet?? shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by adorablepepple(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
@op you spelled pastors wrongly. It's GUESSERS

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by mmsen: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2015
Discredited again.

And yet their sheep will still proclaim these charlatans as being something other than what they are.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by sagewonders(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
“2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in
violence and end up in court case. 2015 election is
another June 12. The man who truly won will not
govern or rule.”........ apostle Johnson Suleiman

what if court disqualify buhari on 22 April.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by kadiric: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2015
All na wash
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Fake pastors everywhere. People don't worship God these days, they worship pastors.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by coldsummer: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
True
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by adamapple: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Buhari

100 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Wash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by martineverest(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2015
Money-driven men of GOd.....and ppl still worship in dis church

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
If you are still here attributing umpteenth adorations to one Pastor or Alfa then you gat to have a rethink that your personal encounter with Almighty God is the ultimate phenomenon in life. Stick with Almighty God then you will see the way you will be wholly blessed.
God Bless GEJ
God Bless GMB
God Bless You that you are reading this
God Bless Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by MrBasketball: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
If God says yes who can say no?

I don't believe in all these pastor's predictions of who will win!
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by gajerian(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Dharniel:
Prophecy gone wrong, make i no talk plenty so as not to invite the wrath of God upon myself.

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Not surprised by Guru Maranji Guess work ..DAT guy should have been an Elder statesman in Yaba left by now !!

All the other pastors. .lemme guess ,possibly one of the 21 million Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by kinglekan: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Matthew Ashimolowo's prophecy shouldn't have been on that list. I don't see anywhere he makes reference to who would finally wins the elections.

He also made a valid point about the Yoruba and igbo nation. Although the hausa nation shouldn't have been left out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by ndlife: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
Is like them sin against God,God use them do small april fool

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Mustiboy(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
that's to say."only God's will prevail and not that of man" sai buhari
Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by thinkdip(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2015
thinkdip:
2. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, Senior Pastor of
Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC)
“For Nigeria, the Lord showed me, who will win the
election. I will not mention his name, because I have
to be politically neutral. But when the president’s
name is announced, 20 percent of a certain part of
the nation will not agree. Eventually, after
negotiation they will. We will agree that we’re
one.”
“Wales is only 400,000 people or about a million
people. They call them a nation, and they call
Yorubas who are 27 million a tribe, the Igbo who
are 18 million you call them a tribe. For us to have
many nations that make up Nigeria, it was God that
made it happen. And that prophetic mandate still
remains on Nigeria. Anyone who incites people to
divide this nation will lose his chance. Nigeria will
remain one. After all the noise, you will be amazed
that also some politicians will be shocked, nobody
will be ready to die for them. There will be peace in
Nigeria after the election. I see a man who will one
day rise, but I don’t know when, I don’t think it’s
up to 10 years though . He will turn the fortunes of
Nigeria round. Nigeria will look like one of these
advancing nations like United Arab Emirates , India,
and China. That is how Nigeria will be.”
this prophecy is on point
check It well

43 Likes 2 Shares

NIGERIA
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I
will teach them the lesson of persistence
I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power to the people's choice.
and return to Otueke peacefully .The First
Seating president to concede to defeat by the
opponent party in good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes .I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of character in the
dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- Synordic,2015

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by veraiyke(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
And gullible men and women will still flock around them saying they prophesied one thing or the other n it came to pass. They merely predicted in d name of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
religion is a scam!! emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully by Elcemento(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Abeg let's leave these people alone jare. There's a big task ahead for as a nation, the earlier we tag along, the better for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.