Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections (5560 Views)

Korede Bello Set To Release Official Campaign Jingle For President Goodluck / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State / Apc Presidential Campaign Jingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 5:38am On Apr 25, 2015
I have seen most if not all campaign jingles of all political parties for the just concluded elections in Nigeria and the one that stood out is that of Ambode, the APC governor elect for Lagos State. It's definitely a dancehall song and I believe the song will be blasting in Lagos clubs even after the elections. You can't help but shake your booty to the nice beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiAiqQHZzc
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Jorussia(m): 5:42am On Apr 25, 2015
snowland:
I have seen most if not all campaign jingles of all political parties for the just concluded elections in Nigeria and the one that stood out is that of Ambode, the APC governor elect for Lagos State. It's definitely a dancehall song ad I believe the song will be blasting in Lagos clubs even after the elections. You can't help but shake your head to the nice beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiAiqQHZzc
Unarguably d best campaign jingle of the 2015 elections, none of the numerous jingles of TAN's musical group was able to rival it.

2 Likes

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Jorussia:
Unarguably d best campaign of 2015 elections, none of the numerous jingles of TAN's musical group was able to rival it.
Yes you are right...my non Nigerian friends and mates over here will not listen to any other song. We have been playing this song for the whole week. The song is cool.
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Coldfaya(m): 5:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Ambor ooo oh Ambor!! Ambor ooo oh Ambor.......d jam mks u nod ur head tho
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Scatterboss(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Very classy. Nice one from the A+ camp.

1 Like

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Coldfaya:
Ambor ooo oh Ambor!! Ambor ooo oh Ambor.......d jam mks u nod ur head tho
Eko sese bere ni o, Ambo ooo...
Scatterboss:
Very classy. Nice one from the A+ camp.
Na so jare.

2 Likes

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Gboliwe: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Flavor has really hammered this period! I saw the jingle for Enugu state Ifeanyi (PDP guber), he made that one now this. He also did some audio too. His type would be praying for elections every year. Lol

1 Like

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by ki02020(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2015
That Jingle was one of the +1 reason people fell in love with abode...the jingle surpass that jimi lagos for all
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2015
That jingle is a bomb, love playing it too.
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
JayKay is OK
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by akoshanti(f): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
JayKay is OK

....... Still undecided
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
JayKay is OK
akoshanti:

....... Still undecided
JK is Ok but Ambode is Better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by galadima77(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
I so concur....my wife and I so love the song,,,
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by efilefun(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2015
classy
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Dewze(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Ambode's come second for me. The number one has got to be the one for Ben Murray Bruce.

Ben Murray Bruce for senator ahaeee.
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Dewze:
Ambode's come second for me. The number one has got to be the one for Ben Murray Bruce.

Ben Murray Bruce for senator ahaeee.
If the video below is the one of BMB you are talking about, then I don't think it's better than Ambode's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6IKRegre5M
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Gboliwe: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
I used to crush after this Murray Bruce in those days of NTA/Silverbird Etal. The man has aged seriously. Lucky him he won, na his type will collapse if he looses. tongue his heart will not be able to absorb the shock. tongue
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
I used to crush after this Murray Bruce in those days of NTA/Silverbird Etal. The man has aged seriously. Lucky him he won, na his type will collapse if he looses. tongue his heart will not be able to absorb the shock. tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by eempire: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2016
Hello snowland
Its I " eempire "
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Heineken(m): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
snowland egbon compliment of the season sir. I wish you God's blessings, fulfillment and a prosperous new year in Advance sir.
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Heineken:
snowland egbon compliment of the season sir. I wish you God's blessings, fulfillment and a prosperous new year in Advance sir.

My person, amen and very same to you. How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Heineken(m): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2021
snowland:

My person, amen and very same to you. How you dey?
very fine bro. No problem sir. Long time o
Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by snowland(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Heineken:
very fine bro. No problem sir. Long time o
Long time it is..

1 Like

Re: Best Campaign Jingle For 2015 Elections by Heineken(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
snowland:

Long time it is..
God is good sir. I have been sending mails o bro.

(1) (Reply)

New Customs Boss, Col Hamid Ali Was On Abacha Tribunal That Convicted Saro Wiwa / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists / How Osinbajo Saved Me From Toronto Certificate Scandal - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.