Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby (35472 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Asari Dokubo's Wife Hajia Mujahidat Blasts Buhari,Calls Him A Terrorist(pic) / Gov. El Rufai’s Wife Hajia Hadiza And His Son Released Stunning In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by johnnynwa(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Is she Hajia or what? She looks like a Christian! She exposes her neck, hands & others. I think Islam forbids that.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by BabaO2: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
ozioma11:
Very very sure.See his resemblence to El-Rufai.Blood doesnt lie
If from another woman for el rufai nko?
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by RichDad1(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Is she Yoruba?
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by BabaO2: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
johnnynwa:
Is she Hajia or what? She looks like a Christian! She exposes her neck, hands & others. I think Islam forbids that.
She is not a fundamentalist
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Why are Petite men always attracted to huge women..,seen a couple of them.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Metrofox(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Hausa women always looking classy and sophisticated
I need an Hausa friend asap

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by lilcashking(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Wish them goodluck but not jonathan
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2015
She try...with that her sickle cell; loose mouthed husband that went as low as insulting Christ
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Venom104: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Shes stunning.. but she still had to give birth to that big head standing by her side..
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Defcon1(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Glad to see her happy.
This poor mother has lost two precious kids within a few years.
God bless and keep consoling her and her family.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by LKO(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2015
tchidi:
That guy needs to add small flesh o!! Before breeze go blow am to Kawo bridge! angry angry angry grin grin

Beautiful Woman!! kiss kiss

If u are fat, people would stigmatize u. If u are slim, people would also stigmatize u. Anyway, do not live ur life trying to please people. Let them say.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by lharmberry(m): 11:19am On Apr 25, 2015
The 1st pix though...

Hope she won't be another PGEJ in the making
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
She actually looks like his mother!
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by preciousMI1(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Gorgeous is the word......
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
She looks like someone I know *still thinking* do not interrupt!

Gloria Young Anozie
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
ehn ehn, thats nice, so he likes them large that means i stand a chance then. El rufai #MCM since 1808 embarassed tongue tongue
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by fajuyi59: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
op r u sure daz her son lipsrsealed

Lol, wetin you dey try talk now?
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by sinaj(f): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
fajuyi59:

Lol, wetin you dey try talk now?
lol u werin u wan knw

*whispers*d boy no b lyk person wey de c moni
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by mzlizabelle(f): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
tempex88:
I do not think the last black and white picture is professional. I can see the photographer posing to snap them through the reflection

Your eyes are really sharp, to have noticed that so fast. smiley
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by driand(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
OmO! See dat boy head
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by driand(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
sauceny:
After he took lands belonging to innocent Nigerians when he was the FCT minister...
I was a victim of that circumstance but, i guess it was for a better Nigeria. Sacrifices must be made, wait make buhari enter, d thing go touch all of us but after that, our nation would move forward, for the good of the unborn, .... it had to happen in our time.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by airzzee(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pudhha is going to miss another woman heretofore swallowed in oblivion!
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by airzzee(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
driand:
I was a victim of that circumstance but, i guess it was for a better Nigeria. Sacrifices must be made, wait make buhari enter, d thing go touch all of us but after that, our nation would move forward, for the good of the unborn, .... it had to happen in our time.

I guess if you truly are a victim, you would not be talking like this. Go and ask people who actually lost their hard-earned property how it feels when you lose possession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by driand(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
airzzee:

I guess if you truly are a victim, you would not be talking like this. Go and ask people who actually lost their hard-earned property how it feels when you lose possession.
well believe what you want,. I lost 2 plots of land in karu, 2 shops, and my rented apartment in nyanya, I was reduced to zero, so you tell me what you know about El rufai.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by barnacle: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
upon all d cash elrufia has...dat guy needs enuf beans
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by sule5727: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
tchidi:
That guy needs to add small flesh o!! Before breeze go blow am to Kawo bridge! angry angry angry grin grin

Beautiful Woman!! kiss kiss
Lol...
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by sikaxchange: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
she looks exceptionally beautiful i must say
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Caseless: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
op r u sure daz her son lipsrsealed
na bf.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by WIZGUY69(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
sauceny:
After he took lands belonging to innocent Nigerians when he was the FCT minister...

chairman!

if you don't know a thing about el rufai and the FCT just stfu.

it's not must to comment.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by PapiWata: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ha ha ha only in Africa will one hear the word "stunning" used to describe an obese woman. That's cool though. Even fat people need to breed.

Africa dances to her own drummer. An individual that would be regarded as UGLY, FAT and LAZY in the rest of the word, is the same person that sets African heart's aflutter ha ha ha.

It's all good. To each his own.
Re: El-Rufai's Wife Hajia Hadiza Stuns In New Pics Ahead Of Swearing In Of Her Hubby by Kulikulitapa: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Congratulations Hadjia"...How time flies. She was my boss ; E.D at Participant Properties in early 2000. Very humble and considerate woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.