Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67835 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Do you know the meaning of VALUE when referring to the economic standard of our currency and that of American Dollar?...
Firstly, value is how much a desired object or condition is "WORTH RELATIVE" to other objects or conditions... When Buhari said that he'll "EQUATE" in "VALUE"... In actual sense, he meant to balance the currency!
Secondly, although value is separate from exchange value, it is meaningless without the act of exchange, i.e., without a market. If there is no direct transaction between Nigeria and America, the value of our currency will be as useless as having 1$=N165... And Buhari allegedly claim he'll trade with America.... But he forgt to bear in mind that he can never balance up the currency!
To equal in value, our currency with that of American Dollar is to equal 1$ to N1 or 2$ to N2 and so on....
That is what Buhari meant and even when he didn't say it directly, it's excatly what he meant!

This is what Buhari said:
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

The journalists who wrote d story chose to report it in a different way.

Show me where he said he will make one naira equal to one dollar BEFORE we start to discuss your long post.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari did not say all those things. Even if he did, he is better than that chronic clownish addicted liar who said he is not aware of elections have been shifted. The best place for him is a circus.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by smeag0l(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
LITTLE FOOL!YOU REEK OF BIGOTRY!
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-pata!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade wey make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "1/2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by EagleEyes001(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
I pray fr d best for Nigeria
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abeg, what did he say about his professies that went over the bar?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by hamilton62(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
For this reason... God won't over look the ill words of people on his Sons.
Please, just mute you words when it concerns spirituality, act as if you never saw it... Patience is a virtue and gift of the Holy spirit, so you have to learn to be in things of this nature or face great damnation.
God is always in haste to defend His sons no matter what.
Just saying to people who will understand!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Israel5(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
kolomax:
fixed
zomo
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by kolomax(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Israel5:
I AM ZOMO
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by riczy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
who anointed him in the first instance,pastors are oppurtunist,but in dis case u fail
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Sigo86(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-pata!

With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade wey make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "1/2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!

Looku Looku
Bad belle
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Activa:

This is what Buhari said:
“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

The journalists who wrote d story chose to report it in a different way.

Show me where he said he will make one naira equal to one dollar BEFORE we start to discuss your long post.
The journalist didn't report it in a different way! Vanguard reported it live and it is exactly what he said!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Forget that guy...let him Continue to confuse himself. It's easy to spot people who work in APC's situation room..they're good in confusing themselves
Lol...... They used Buhari's promises and campaign speeches to argue on Buhari's diligence and competency.... Now! They're denying it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nnwaoma(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
efilefun:
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises
President elect has never promised Nigerian anything, when other candidate came on air to give their agenda where was he, London and USA, so why people worrying about what he said because he said nothing. Only his party people said something. NOTE.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
foxxynik:

The journalist didn't report it in a different way! Vanguard reported it live and it is exactly what he said!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

What is d standard practice of journalism?

Quote buhari's own words and let's discuss it. You are free to quote from any other source including vanguard.

It seems like you're dragging us back though. We've discussed this before today on this thread. But I'm willing to indulge u

Don't put words in anybody's mouth. It's not fair.

Again, show me Buhari's own words.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Excuzeme: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
jogojogo:
This Pastor messed up big time, I think it is better and more honourable for him to go into hiding. APOSTLE Johnson Suleiman, my advice for you is to speak on why your prophesies hit the crossbar, why "God" used you to prophesied "LIES". You would have been a hero today if those prophecies came near to fulfilment. Alas, it went in the opposite direction to your prophecies. Leave our president alone and concentrate on leading your followers.

My little advice for you......

[size=14pt]All you need do is COMPARE this Charlatan called Apostate Johnson Sulaiman ........
.....with Rev. Father Mbaka?[/size]
I will always respect that Catholic Priest called Mbaka!

You know "real Men of God" when they Prophesy, despite going against all sense of "human reasoning and tide", IT WILL STILL COME TO PASS!

[size=18pt]God CAN NEVER be SHAMED[/size]

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by egobetatoday: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
ajebuter:
No, six months is too early..

Let's give Baba One Chance two years..

No be lie, we go still yab the old man, believe me..

I just hope the old dude has enough shock absolver to take our insults and condemnation when they start arriving in torrent like GEJ and OBJ..

Say he no go receive yawa, that na lie..

We dey watch

im sure u know Gmb.
thats if he gives u that opportunity to insult him on the internet.
by the time SSS are sent after some plle on NL, nigerians will learn to stop insulting him. remember the early 1980s?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by ajebuter(f): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
egobetatoday:

im sure u know Gmb.
thats if he gives u that opportunity to insult him on the internet.
by the time SSS are sent after some plle on NL, nigerians will learn to stop insulting him. remember the early 1980s?

Yes oh, 83 of bulala by the military..
Thank god he can't do that now..
So we go yawa the old dude Taya ..
At least gej took it well, now its Baba's turn and we shall be merciless..
I believe he is gonna Bleep up shar bcs he is too hyped and his supporters expect alot
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Activa:

What is d standard practice of journalism?

Quote buhari's own words and let's discuss it. You are free to quote from any other source including vanguard.

It seems like you're dragging us back though. We've discussed this before today on this thread. But I'm willing to indulge u

Don't put words in anybody's mouth. It's not fair.

Again, show me Buhari's own words.
Having a very bad network.....will send u the video.... So stay calmed!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Jesusloveyou: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Billygee2u:
honestly nigerians that supported Buhari desperation for power will soon know that transformation continuation is better than building castle in the air
transformation continue ke,corruption continue ni
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by oluspencer(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pastor wey never do baptism... Abi sey e no fit change him name from sulaiman?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Realist2: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

lol ,season of trekking,me i will walk on my heard to Aso rock.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by andyanders: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
This so called pastor should shut up because that is not how a man of God speaks. He gave a prophecy that failed and now he wants people to still take his words? He has lost it and should go and start asking God for His mercy.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by abat4real37(f): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
his he trying to defend himself or what?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by vinxce(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me n u will trek together
I'm also going with u guyz this time we are trekking to saudi arabia
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Having a very bad network.....will send u the video.... So stay calmed!

Thank u. I'm waiting for d video.

I'll be veeeeery disappointed if he did. But it's good to be fair to everybody
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by ibietela2(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
ajebuter:
No, six months is too early..

Let's give Baba One Chance two years..

No be lie, we go still yab the old man, believe me..

I just hope the old dude has enough shock absolver to take our insults and condemnation when they start arriving in torrent like GEJ and OBJ..

Say he no go receive yawa, that na lie..

We dey watch

OBJ received nothing
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rasheed02(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!
shoro niyen?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 26, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

oga that one na self exile.. ¡!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Police Nab 17 Sacks Containing APC Thumb-printed Ballots In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.