Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67850 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by cescky(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
People need to understand something...paul in the bible mentions that phrophecies do fail...why? Because man has a hand in his prohpectic ie he works towards it not sit idle.

Secondly if God showed me that seun will be the richest man in africa next year and seun goes to his village and sleeps nothing will happen, why? Because he has zero faith in the word of God, but if he beleives and acts based on what has been prohecied he will receive. What am I saying? If it was revealed that jonathan will win the election but he jonathan didn't beleieve, the phrophecy will fail. Its all hinged on BELEIVING, that's why many have received phrocies, dreams etc but nothing seems to be working. You must believe, that's the law.

So people should stop spewing nonsense about things they don't really know about.....for my people die for lack of know how!

Btw I don't see buhari doing too much..this is a democarcy that has a lot of bearucracy, not a military decree government where its obey the last command.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by onyi4edu(f): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Cc: onyi4edu
My able organiser, take note cool

Noted!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by frank043(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

grin
*Hands him a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of coke*

You're very Welcome boss

Thanks dear,now get me a foot stool to cross my legs and massage them in readiness for the great trek to America "IF"(like the spartans replied) he somehow manages to fulfil these three keen vows. You joining me?? Cos I'm joining the fellow preparing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2015
gbassa:
If 1$ = #1, I will trek from niger delta to sambesa forest.
NOW 1$ = #199, not #220, is it Buhari that does that?
It is the world market that determined oil price which affect the currency in every were in this world. liars are the children of devil.
They always speak the voice of their master the devil or satan.

He should've thought about those other factors when making those promises.
Now he's saying manifesto is not a Quran hence can be changed.lmao
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by espn(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2015
This man should just shut up..this is not nairabet where you can gamble..our eyer are clearer not.. the idi.ot is not GOD abeg. Bleep off!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Please Don't quote me again if u have no answer to my question. I've provided u link where he said so and you provided me link where he denied it. Fine

Now I've asked u times without number to tell me the promises he hasn't denied.
I'm waiting

Chei! Where did u provide a link on this thread? Oh my God! You arrogantly referred me to Google. You didn't provide any proof of d bogus statements u made

I provided all d links. Then u said he didn't deny it. I provided links again. Then u changed d argument by asking me to name which promises he hasn't denied. Haba!

You shd be ignored.

People dey for nigeria o.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by akoaki(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
I refuse to agree with any person who envisages disappointment from buhari's government. Pastors and prophets should keep quiet for now as their opinion is not very important in governance. They should for now concentrate on milking the sheep in their fold, make cheap wealth, and leave politics to the practitioners. In short there is too much recklessness in the clergy . May be there is need for religious and traditional leaders' public conduct and utterances to be more regulated in nigeria.
I have no problem with objective opinions but anticipatory and emotional critism is condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by okeyumez(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
This man is drunk. He is nothing but a fake prophet and a scammer

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Naughtysite:

So you think someone actually trekked from Lagos to Abuja ?

Ok nah, get prepared. You will trek inside Atlantic ocean..

Make una no waste time prepare to trek...it weee not hapun eeh. Buy bed sleep instead and watch the drama unfold
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-manifesto-not-quaran-or-bible-subject-to-change-buhari/

Don't blame us..they're CHANGING campaign promises before getting into power..so we have to hold them accountable BEFORE they're ushered into power

Gbam
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by thaoriginator: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Holy ghost thunder fire you mr suleyman..
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

In the Bible, a man of God prophesied during a period of war, famine and lack of food, that food will sell at very cheap prices the following day but the kings servant said that even if the windows of heaven rain down food, it cannot happen. It happened but the Thomas didn't live to eat it.

N1 can become $1 in value. Only a man of vision can be instrumental to that. Not old Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by paulo220(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me n u will trek together
I will join u guys lol I will equally extend mind to sambia forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Vick4rill(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-para!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade we make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!
i will be a big liar if l agree that l understand anytin you just type now
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Desmondkk(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Oga apostle u re back wit one of fake prophecy...could u rememberd d prophecy u had before d general election is nothing but a huge reason for nigerians to believe ur prophecy is not from God?...we will never stone him instead he will be celebrated cos he is going to make us proud.....

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by misreal(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Nomswag:

i wil buy d beer for d journey
I will buy the chewing gum so that una no go sleep for road.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Banter1(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
For those who are wishing the incoming Administration to fail, Oh father Almighty gather them all in one flight and let them perish. Let them burn beyond recognition IJN Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baybeeboi: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

That's so sweet of you.
Thank you sunshine smiley
usted es bienvenido mi amör
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by onyi4edu(f): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

With all your comments - it is obvious na- a blind man can sense the hate in them

Relax my dear... I don't think Rose2014 hates our president elect, the point is that most of his campaign promises are unfeasible and one can't help but laugh and truly anticipate that it comes to pass making him a wonder to our generation.

I am praying fervently he fulfils those promises anyway because this journey go sweet die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by godwin120alex: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
He shd better fufil his promises or else children will use him as TOY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Activa:

Chei! Where did u provide a link on this thread? Oh my God! You arrogantly referred me to Google. You didn't provide any proof of d bogus statements u made

I provided all d links. Then u said he didn't deny it. I provided links again. Then u changed d argument by asking me to name which promises he hasn't denied. Haba!

You shd be ignored.

People dey for nigeria o.

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-manifesto-not-quaran-or-bible-subject-to-change-buhari/

www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/26/buhari-never-promised-apc-to-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-apc/

Welcome to one chance my people cheesy
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by akoaki(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
smsshola:
Only if this men of God will face the real calling and talk only when necessary naija will be a better place..with so many of his prophecy hitting cross bar such as APC primary issue..Tinubu health stuff,Buhari losing election nd so many others;I respected so bfo now but after all ds stuff I realised God alone av d final say in human affairs.

Pastors and prophets get popular, wealthy and reckless because of the laziness of their followers. Anyone who reads and understands the scriptures would realise that most christians in nigeria worship their pastors and not God. That in itself is a sin, according to the ten commandments.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
He didn't say he'll stabilise crude oil price
He didn't say graduates and the elderly will be paid
He didn't say there will be free meals in schools
He didn't say fuel will be sold for N40 even without removing subsidy(tam David West) has now automatically taken the blame grin
Infact buhari made no promises during his campaign. .all he kept shouting was "Vote for me...i wee pight kworuftion"
APC lie lie..keep holding brief for him

Introducing Buhari's official photographer in Aso Rock after May 29th

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by otr1(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

E dey pain you nii...the same failure you called GEJ even when he out-performed people like your old mallam, what am I even saying?? His failure will be pressed down, shaken together and rolling over because of the high hopes people like you already have in him. I'm going to have so much fun calling him out for the next 4 years. If APC like make dem block nairaland

*because I'm haaaapppy* in Pharell's voice
GEJ only out-performed his predecessors in corruption, and cluelessness. If I ask you to point to one of his achievements now, you will be pointing to a paper work. GEJ is a failure, but everybody expected him to succeed- me inclusive.
I'm happy TANdroids like you are telling us how GMB will fail even before he started, because last time I checked, you dummies are always wrong. You want him to fail? Clap for yourself alien, but sorry, we Nigerians want him to succeed and so, he will. This time 2019 when GMB must have won a second term, we'll be here by the grace of the Almighty to dig y'all out and disgrace you again.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by dammytosh: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2015
This is analysis and guess work not a prophesy.

I believe sports analyst who predicted Chelsea will win the league from week 1 than all this cnn analysts called prophetss

And for all saTANists remnants working hard so they will not return GEJ's balance. God is watching u on 3D.

F00lish 1diots criticizing a Govt that has not even been sworn in. Such imbec1lic desperation. cool And show of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by todayguest(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
To read is one, To comprehend is another. To the thread: As a matter of fact, Buhari's administration will definitely perform, but, however, can't meet the lofty standards expected of them.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by misreal(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
cescky:
People need to understand something...paul in the bible mentions that phrophecies do fail...why? Because man has a hand in his prohpectic ie he works towards it not sit idle.

Secondly if God showed me that seun will be the richest man in africa next year and seun goes to his village and sleeps nothing will happen, why? Because he has zero faith in the word of God, but if he beleives and acts based on what has been prohecied he will receive. What am I saying? If it was revealed that jonathan will win the election but he jonathan didn't beleieve, the phrophecy will fail. Its all hinged on BELEIVING, that's why many have received phrocies, dreams etc but nothing seems to be working. You must believe, that's the law.

So people should stop spewing nonsense about things they don't really know about.....for my people die for lack of know how!

Btw I don't see buhari doing too much..this is a democarcy that has a lot of bearucracy, not a military decree government where its obey the last command.
sorry sir,most nairalanders are atheist,Muslims or xtians who just parade demselves in church.what you said is simply the truth.the prophecy of Jesus had to wait till someone prayed..

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/26/buhari-never-promised-apc-to-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-apc/

Welcome to one chance my people cheesy

There's nowhere in all those links where Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar.

I have provided his exact statements to u on this thread.

If u didn't see it, here it is again:

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

Now show me where he made d promise you're quoting up and down.

Every sensible person knows that journalists can give any caption to any statement depending on their motive.

This is why intelligent people don't see headlines as conclusive.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by frank043(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

First Tell me which of his promises he hasn't denied cheesy cheesy
Lmao

Smart girl!!!! I'm following your replies...very objective...Do you mind a huge hug and a kiss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by blackblade: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
modath:

Apostle suleiman with all due and utmost respect should just put a lid on it. He needs to just look for a stadium full of seats and sit his ass down!!!

Many of his "predictions" hit the crossbar and we have looked the other way since we know most of the so called MOG called themselves and are only hustling for their paper.

His disciples are on a long thing!! lipsrsealed

for those of us that know the antecedent of this jobless opportunist, right from the days of AUCHI enclave, we are not disturbed or carried away by his antics. If idahosa can evaporate, his own is near.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Prophet of doom

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.