Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay (1874 Views)

Does It Mean Tonto Dikeh Bought This Gifts For Herself? / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by SuperSuave(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Yesterday, a designer shopper by name Pearl Chuks,  sent  a mail about Tonto Dikeh buying things from her and not paying. Tonto told her own side of the story.
Well, now Dencia has lent her voice to the issue standing up for the lady.

According to tweets by Dencia,she personally sends authentic items to the lady in question..She also says it's unfair to try to cheat a lady who is coming up because you are in a position of power...

Yesterday,Tonto shared screenshots claiming the things she ordered, though aware it was a replica bag,was below standard and so she told the girl to come and take the things because they were so fake..

However, the girl claims Tonto gave her a cheque which bounced ..and she got what she ordered for.
Tonto has said she won't be coerced into paying ...

See more tweets by Dencia and some screen shots between Tonto and Pumpsberry
http://www.dorovibes.com/2015/04/dencia-defends-girl-who-claims-tonto.html?m=1

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by SuperSuave(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by SuperSuave(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
She further shares screenshot of her chats with Tonto Dikeh

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Twaci(f): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Fake or not, she should pay up. Burning the items was plain stupidity, coulda just returned them.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by jascon1(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Tonto listen am tired of Ur cheap stories. Ah ah we don't hear celebrities reducing their stardom to 40k naira clothes etc. Even if u shop cheap is not this kinda story that make stars. The seller is only fame-stunting on u n she will win cos she got nothing to lose. OK imagine now the press would invite her for interviews n as a marketer anywhere she goes she goes with her business. More connection, fame, more business doors wider opportunities. Just pay this girl n move on. U bigger than this

Classless

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Basildvalour(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Money matters

Tontoh, settle your bills
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by vizkiz: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
tonto biitch-keh

Taking the biitchness to a whole new level undecided
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by TonyOputa(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Girls Can really worry dia selfs ehn...

*sips zobo*
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by espn(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Tonto clearly wanted to scam dis young girl.. they v used ur bag and now the are acting like u never striked a deal with them.. broke celebrity.
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by danielicon(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
why are some chat in android and so in Apple.? because last I checked u can only use whatsapp only on one phone at a time...
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by temitemi1(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Tonto undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Eyepencil: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2015
I thought i have told the lady that am gonna pay for the bag. Why all this fuss?

I go change my mind o angry
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by SuperSuave(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2015
danielicon:
why are some chat in android and so in Apple.? because last I checked u can only use whatsapp only on one phone at a time...
some of the shots were made by tonto judging from the chat content and whose message got ticked while others were from the girls phone
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
I have always been indifferent when it comes to this lady, but this is way outta line. I hate her right now. Why treat a business person like that? It's outrageous. I agree the goods were not original, but the young lady was honest from the onset, tonto knew what she was buying. So why can't she pay for them now? Tonto dike is a mindless lunatic
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
hmm
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by 20bc(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Who is thus one? why are you taking side..... Dencia pls shut the fπck up... The girl is old enough to Handel matters on her own and know the right authority to report her case to
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by dechandel(f): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Nope.. Dencia just wanted to let you guys know that her whitenicious is selling hence the $30,000 stuffs she bought undecided
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2015
TonyOputa:
Girls Can really worry dia selfs ehn...

*sips zobo*

shocked

*sips tea* angry
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Pls who is Dencia ?
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by TonyOputa(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

shocked

*sips tea* angry
U see? U jes came to sip tea on top my zobo? Shey u see gehs? If u did this to tonto or dencia you know waa would have happened ni? Ok.

*sips another zobo*
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
TonyOputa:
U see? U jes came to sip tea on top my zobo? Shey u see gehs? If u did this to tonto or dencia you know waa would have happened ni? Ok.

*sips another zobo*

*puts straw in cup *
Sucks out all his zobo angry lol no sipping grin

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by sinizia: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
jascon1:
Tonto listen am tired of Ur cheap stories. Ah ah we don't hear celebrities reducing their stardom to 40k naira clothes etc. Even if u shop cheap is not this kinda story that make stars. The seller is only fame-stunting on u n she will win cos she got nothing to lose. OK imagine now the press would invite her for interviews n as a marketer anywhere she goes she goes with her business. More connection, fame, more business doors wider opportunities. Just pay this girl n move on. U bigger than this

Classless

fame-stunning what? someone got cheated of her sweat and hard-earned money and you call it fame-stunning? do you even realize the amount of money she will lose if she keeps quiet? we're talking of hundred thousand of money. get real please. that lady resorted to public justice cos toto decay was obviously not gonna pay. if i'm that lady, i'll make sure toto decay pays through her teeth. nonsense
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by baybeeboi: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
who can locate lalasticlala?
Tell Him Tonto Dike is here again
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by jascon1(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
sinizia:

fame-stunning what? someone got cheated of her sweat and hard-earned money and you call it fame-stunning? do you even realize the amount of money she will lose if she keeps quiet? we're talking of hundred thousand of money. get real please. that lady resorted to public justice cos toto decay was obviously not gonna pay. if i'm that lady, i'll make sure toto decay pays through her teeth. nonsense
bro we're on the same lane. I totally blame Tonto. Is disgraceful that a celebrity is getting involved in a thing like this. I still insist she pays the lady. N let her sue her. Chai! I wish naija Na US, that lady for don hammer
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by TonyOputa(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

*puts straw in cup *
Sucks out all his zobo angry lol no sipping grin

All My zobo shocked U looking for fight ni? I just join NL yesterday and I can't even relax and sip a bottle of zobo today... Oya Lala247 I wanna see u in my office. *tilts glasses down me nose*
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by SuperSuave(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2015
MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe, Lalasticlala, do the needful its tonto dikeh :-)
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
TonyOputa:

All My zobo shocked U looking for fight ni? I just join NL yesterday and I can't even relax and sip a bottle of zobo today... Oya Lala247 I wanna see u in my office. *tilts glasses down me nose*

Ok sir
But i am the only one who sips on NL lol
Dont u know

But lets go to ur office sha hope u can handle it grin
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by enoqueen: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
shocked

Tonto and lies. undecided
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by TonyOputa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Ok sir
But i am the only one who sips on NL lol
Dont u know

But lets go to ur office sha hope u can handle it grin

Hmmm, no u turning out to be my first crush on NL... Am mailing yhu...
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
TonyOputa:

Hmmm, no u turning out to be my first crush on NL... Am mailing yhu...

My pm not working oh dont bother lol
Re: Dencia Defends Girl Who Claims Tonto Dikeh Bought Things And Refused To Pay by axortedbabe(f): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why dencia dey carry naija mata 4 head like okpa enugu,i think say she frm cameroun,i neva hear her put mouth 4 things that concerns her country..

(1) (Reply)

"I Could Let A Guy Touch My B0obs If That's What The Script Says" — Emike Ekwe / How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? / (photos)mark Zuckerberg,fb Owner N His Wife Cilia Got A Surprise Baby Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.