Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate (26801 Views)

Hushpuppi: "Kcee Bought His Car On Loan, I Have Proofs" / "5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / Dencia's Affiliate Accuses IK Ogbonna Of Buying Fake Birthday Gifts 4 Sonia(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Dsrooftiles: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yesterday, Sonia, the wife of Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna, clocked 25 and the actor spared nothing to spoil her with gifts. A thrilled Sonia in turn took to IG to flaunt them.

Few hours later, an affiliate of singer, Dencia, made a series of posts to let Sonia know that all she got are fakes and wants her to throw them away.

Read more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/dencias-affiliate-says-ik-igbonna.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by SandraEmoney(f): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
haterz tongue tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Babes really gat no chillzzz undecided undecided..

Why not send her a mail or DM her privately to air your view(s) rather than doing this shit on her page..

Peeps don't think about feelings before airing their warped views angry.. Phewwww... Yeye dey smell!!

Hope you buy her the originals sad!!

58 Likes

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by luckynzo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
How e take concern am?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by lonelydora: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
The truth is I have been waiting for this accusation since I saw those gifts. I knew Nigerians will never disappoint me.

Whether its fake or original, don't look at the gift but at the heart with which it was given.

Ik Ogbonna, well done for that gesture.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by ShakurM(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Most women are just enemies of themselves. Why this uncalled for revelations, even if it's fake I'm very sure the fake won't come cheap. undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Naveedah(f): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
Some People dey craze o lipsrsealed Rep o, Genuine o Louboutin na Louboutin tongue Why buy CL of 980k when I can still walk elegantly on a 28k worth tongue

If na me, I go block the girl, block her destiny join. Awon killjoy oshi

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by cutetopsey(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
shocked

He don fall his wife's hand be that oooo

1 Like

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Sijo01(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Weda fake or real, watin concern her. Make she go marry so her hubby go buy her original gift. Leave IK and he sweetheart alone.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by looseweight: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by TrollTrap: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Fake is the new real wink wink

10 Likes

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Chestar5(f): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Babes really gat no chillzzz undecided undecided..

Why not send her a mail or DM her privately to air your view(s) rather than doing this shit on her page..

Peeps don't think about feelings before airing their warped views angry.. Phewwww... Yeye dey smell!!

Hope you buy her the originals sad!!

no mind dem, awon bad belle

haterz everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Attention seeker buruku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by cutetopsey(f): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
ok
Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by amunkita(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Ogbonna preek sef nah fake...

Some galz gat no chillz atall...
Ogbonna no dey dull ni, hez aware he bought fake knowing ladies re fake axx b1tches

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by olaide92(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by fejitogbo989(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Fake or genuine. It's the intention that matters.
you wear designer, I wear Aba made... We both cover our unclothedness... And na buy we both buy am.
Kini big deal.
na akproko go kill some people.

10 Likes

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Dondamlex(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
I wonder why some people can't just mind and manage there own business.. . Stupid Aproko

5 Likes

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by In2systemsTech(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
Welcome to social world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by SPG4U(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=16pt]She is only unhappy she has no husband to do such to her[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Check my moniker...
Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by SPG4U(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
[size=16pt]what is her business?[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
some ppl are Lions on internet , targeting celebs and all that... while on the real, they are sitting ducks , floating in poverty . .

lesson: don't take any1 serious online

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Their business though undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by naijaboard(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2016
could be true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by nikkypearl(f): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Mictheeeew! Haterz gonna hate!
E concern me? .. Hell No! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Stanleyafam(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Real men and women take their love lives off social media, ik n His wife need to get a vision for their union..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Kx: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Ph.d syndrome.

Is aproko the core course to maturing from wannabe celebrity to real celebrity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'IK Ogbonna Bought His Wife Fake Birthday Gifts' - Dencia's Affiliate by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2016
The appreciation for gifts is not based on the quality of gift given but on the heart of the giver. For someone to remember to give you a gift, no matter how small, is the the major thing to consider.

IK intended to give her wife orijinal gifts but Aba boys and Igbo boys in collaboration with Chinese merchants said mba and now that olosho is drinking panadol on top another person's headache. Ogaaaaoooohhhh!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's CeeC Receives Acid Threat / I No Longer Find Dark Chocolatey Guys Attractive - Toke Makinwa / Biodun Okeowo To Build Water Source, Feed People In Late Mum’s Honour (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.