Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? (1876 Views)

TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS. / If Any Of These Top Celebrities Were Drowning, Which One Would You Save? / Meet One Of The World's Sexiest Twins (photos) !8+ Abeg Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
If someone wants to meet one of these top celebrities to discuss an important issue how can it be done? What's the means to reach them? I would preferably like to contact someone like Don Jazzy. How can he be reached and also attend to my inquiry fast enough?
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by braine(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just hang around major places on the Island. You'll see them all.
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
braine:
Just hang around major places on the Island. You'll see them all.
Not specific enough. Your suggestion is like trial and error. I need a sure way to meet one of them. Preferably Don Jazzy cos he is gentle.
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by braine(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ontarget:

Not specific enough. Your suggestion is like trial and error. I need a sure way to meet one of them. Preferably Don Jazzy cos he is gentle.

Come down to Spice route next wednesday, 10pm; you'll meet everyone of them even tho you may not be able to talk to them much due to the music. Not sure Don Jazzy would be there tho since he has a function outside Nigeria.
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
braine:

Come down to Spice route next wednesday, 10pm; you'll meet everyone of them even tho you may not be able to talk to them much due to the music. Not sure Don Jazzy would be there tho since he has a function outside Nigeria.
Ok. But anyway, to make things easier let me narrow it down to Don Jazzy alone. I want to meet him in particular. Any clues how to reach him in particular?
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ontarget:
If someone wants to meet one of these top celebrities to discuss an important issue how can it be done? What's the means to reach them? I would preferably like to contact someone like Don Jazzy. How can he be reached and also attend to my inquiry fast enough?
you can meet them at industry nite,spice route...vi...met kcee and skibi 2days ago at the same industry nite......if u want to meet donjazzy simply go to his studio na......dem hold u?
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
wakacome:
you can meet them at industry nite,spice route...vi...met kcee and skibi 2days ago at the same industry nite......if u want to meet donjazzy simply go to his studio na......dem hold u?
Can anyone visit his studio just like that and he attends to you?
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Morhziez(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
I want to see skiibi
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ontarget:

Can anyone visit his studio just like that and he attends to you?
why not...have been there with a friend twice..
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
wakacome:
why not...have been there with a friend twice..
What's the address?
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ontarget:

What's the address?
and I should post it publicly here?***knocks his head""" give me ur email let me send it to u joor...
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
wakacome:
and I should post it publicly here?***knocks his head""" give me ur email let me send it to u joor...
I sent you a mail. I hope your Nairaland mail works.
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
wakacome:
Awaiting your response. Sent you a mail.
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by angelTI(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
What does OP want to see Don Baba for undecided
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Trueyarn(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Just get possessed by spirit of mami water grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Meet One Of These Top Celebrities? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
wakacome:
I replied your "hello" mail. You can now send me the address in your reply to the message.

(1) (Reply)

(photos)mark Zuckerberg,fb Owner N His Wife Cilia Got A Surprise Baby Shower / "Men Masturbate On My Sexy Pictures'- Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Say / Please, How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.