Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics (30485 Views)

Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC / Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) / Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
cool cheesy grin COOL,NICE ONE OP
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by JuanDeDios: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
RIP to the deadcry

Shouldn't we have a seperate road for heavy duty vehicles and they should be travelling only at night to avoid this type of mishap
That may be too expensive and difficult to enforce. Make a law banning UNLATCHED containers oin the road. It's simple enough to transport containers responsibly but we prefare to live irresponsibly in these climes.
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by godoluwa(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Vorp:
RIP to the dead,me and all Nairalanders shall not be a partaker of this and any of it form in Jesus name.
AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by slimfit1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
I thought Fashola would have done something about this by now knowing fully well that most victims are from his state.
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Chidifine: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
OH JESUS CHRIST !
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Sad... Why do most heavy cars fail to fasten the container to their vehicle... Someone should pay

I tell you, the drivers need to get a good/better way of fasten the containers to their vehicle, since our roads are bad(potholes)
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by penguin12: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Them don talk say Buhari go change our story. We dey wait dey look
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by vega84(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh is that wat happend I saw the blue blocking one side of the road bt didn't see any damaged vehicle around ther. Chei so sad #vegatalks#
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by carik(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
It has happened countless number of times at that same Agric,yet the agencies have done nothing about the bent road even after reconstruction.

*RIP*
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by NewsINigeria(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmmm...

[url=http;//www.newsinigeria..com]VIDEO LEAK!!!! Big Brother Mzansi Housemates Lexi and Mandla Seriously Banging in The Shower![/url]
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by loomer: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
politricks:
You still had to try to score some cheap political point with this incident.
R.I.P to those dead

But the truth is if dem do roads containers no go de fall anyhow
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by NewsINigeria(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is it that this containers cannot be bolted on the vehicle or what... This could have been prevented
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

heartless individual, you must be a south african
Rip to the dead..wow!,never knew you can ever make sense..thumbs up bro..
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Bollinger(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria and it's regulations. In a normal society, any tricon being moved from point A to point B, needs to be chained and bound down in other to avoid scenarios like this. It takes all of 5 minutes to do. Rest in peace to whoever lost their lives.
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nicepoker(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
RIP to the deadcry

Shouldn't we have a seperate road for heavy duty vehicles and they should be travelling only at night to avoid this type of mishap
why separate road.
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by mcaskey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
that road is too bad, they say Fashola is working haba!!!
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by chyket(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
The thing that amazes me is why our government at all levels continue to allow containers to be carried on top of trailers withouth having anything attaching the containers to the vehicle.Most of these trailers are rickety with very bad tyres coupled with the fact that many of our roads are in a bad shape,so we will continue to see ththis until our government does the needful.
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by tirex(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
thefakestan:
RIP to the dead
But another incident will happen in no distant time

I've always maintained that each trailer carrying loads much be visibly strapped with belts or chains.

Exactly...80% of trailers plying our road dont tie the containers to the truck..i wonder why nobody has done anything about it,the roads are bad,so what would you expect when the trailers go into a pothole...RIP to the dead sha...God help us all
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Sharrraaaaap, this type of accidents is generally caused by bad road. Containers don't just fall. Is that how containers fall in New York?

Stop crying....grin
Re: Tragedy As Container Fell On 2 Vehicles In Ikorodu,4 Killed,Others Injured(Pics by ready2give(m): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2015
R.I.P to those who lost their lives in d accident. But my people the POLICE and LASTMA at Agric bus stop in Ikorodu are not doing their work rather you see them with cane collecting money from the commercial buses,they even created special lane for the commercial buses at the end causing obstruction and its very dangerous for long vehicle descending from the hill if it loses control. Lagos state govt should pay attention to this spot to save lives

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Car For Taxi / What does Transfer of Ownership Car Document Entail ? / How To Know A V4, V6, Or V8. Car By mere Looking At It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.