Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism (6273 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / If God Created Everything, Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by MizyB(f): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tjayjosh:

God will show you numerous signs. But, your own son, from your body will prove it to you. For now, you will continue in your rebellion, and your life will not be taken.

Johnydon22, this is a prophesy, you should note. Thank you
Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by johnydon22(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
MizyB:

Johnydon22, this is a prophesy, you should note. Thank you

Oh prophecies comes from i alone... I have one for you "In the year of a good golden rat, a daughter of yours will come to serve me on my alter .."

Please take very good note of this my prophecy
Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by HardMirror(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
johnydon22:

Uuuuuuuhm just tell her to hold steadfast in her chastity... i the god of holy konjinus will visit her soon with my holy phalus grin
Hehehehe.
Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by reallest(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2016
johnydon22:

Blasphemy!!! angry I created the whole universe and i am here on a tiny planet lost deep in a vast cosmos dragging worship grin grin

I pity ur black ass dat I will burn till eternity
Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by johnydon22(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2016
reallest:

I pity ur black ass dat I will burn till eternity
I will drown you in hell water instead grin
Re: How The Universe Was Created And Who Created It, Disproving Atheism by reallest(f): 8:59am On May 21, 2016
johnydon22:

I will drown you in hell water instead grin

Drown Ur creator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To The Atheist In The House. / The Mercy & Grace Of God / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.