Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers (370 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (26/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (23/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers / Secrets Of Answered Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- Secrets Of Answered Prayers by dallyemmy: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (25/4/15)- JESUS THE SAVIOURĀ 

1.Thank you Lord Jesus for the salvation of my soul.

2.Thank you Jesus for bringing me out of darkness into your marvellous light.

3.Thank you Lord Jesus for the great price - your blood,which you paid for the salvation of my soul.

4.I plead the blood of Jesus over my spirit,soul and body.

5.Let the blood of Jesus avail for me today and forever.

6.Let the blood of Jesus cleanse and deliver me from all un righteousness and sin.

7.Lord Jesus,please,grant me the grace to endure till the end; because,you said, only those who endure till the end will be saved.

8.Lord Jesus,pLease,do whatever you need to do for me to make heaven at last.

9.Lord Jesus,whatever,does not represent the image of the Father in my life,please,uproot by your fire.

10.Lord Jesus,anything that is programmed by the enemies to truncate my life and destiny,let it be truncated and destroyed by your blood.

11.Lord Jesus,don't let me come back home empty handed,give me trillions of souls to present to you,as the fruits of my labours on earth.

12.Lord Jesus,please,provide for me and my family today. Meet us at the points of our needs.

13.Your Personal Petitions.
14.In Jesus name I pray.
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.14th.may.2015 | Undeniale Seat! (wordfare) / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.21st.may.2015 | Thou Father, My Freedom! (wordfare) / Healing Through Helping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.