Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

"GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo (1525 Views)

Soldier Attacks A Driver With Cutlass In Edo, Destroys His Car (Photos) / A Man Slaps Another Man Twice For Parking In Front Of His Restaurant / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by dainformant(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerian soldiers 'no dey dull' when it comes to this. A man who violated the rule of parking his car where he was not supposed to park got more than he bargained for after he was given an extra duty by a soldier -to carry the sign post with inscription 'No Parking', up on his car for some time. Guess after that brief drill, the driver would be scared to even park the car in his own house... Military power

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/gobe-see-what-nigerian-soldier-did-to.html

Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by sunkoye: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
The lagos bus drivers at CMS need loads of this.

1 Like

Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sojo no be police nah. . . You must see the difference.
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by imbless: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is nigerian military working with road safety?
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by MARKone(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians are generally not civilised. We need more of this type of 'iron hand' to learn how to be civil and obey instructions.

1 Like

Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by akunjohn(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
"I no go touch u o,make dem no go talk say I wan kill u bt u must carry dat signboard till my shift expire today".
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by dainformant(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
hahaha. u sabi Naija soldiers well oo.....experience na best teacher. lol
akunjohn:
"I no go touch u o,make dem no go talk say I wan kill u bt u must carry dat signboard till my shift expire today".
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by dainformant(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
true but u say dis because you haven't fallen victim
MARKone:
Nigerians are generally not civilised. We need more of this type of 'iron hand' to learn how to be civil and obey instructions.
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by richidinho(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Op is that area 11 Garki - Abuja?
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by benuejosh: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
When buhari comes in he will push all this guys to their Base
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by Lilprincey(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
See embarassment
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by dainformant(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
i really don't know oo
richidinho:
@Op is that area 11 Garki - Abuja?
Re: "GOBE"; See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Driver For Parking Wrongly..photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Nigerians are so uncivilized and care less about our society.
Hope buhari can instill some orderliness into us.
We could use the "Japan" model as it as proved effective.
A visit to Tokyo will cam boom you.

(1) (Reply)

Authorities Storm Manufacturing Plant Where Fake Currencies Are Produced. Photos / They Want To Kill Me Because Am Black- Ejike Eleweke Cries Out / Touching Moment Man Proposes To Girlfriend In Handcuff During Arrest - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.