Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Anambra Governor Visit Buhari, Denies Move To Join APC But Begs For Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor Visit Buhari, Denies Move To Join APC But Begs For Appointments (328 Views)

Top Secret: After Formal Governor Visit The IPOB Leader Is Freed / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governor Visit Buhari, Denies Move To Join APC But Begs For Appointments by NewNigeriaMind: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Governor Obiano denied speculations that his visit was a move for him to defect to the APC.

"It is not correct. I will remain with APGA and work very closely with Mr president. I came to congratulate His Excellencey the President -elect on his victory and I am also here to reassure him that Anambra and the south East would support him.

I also pleaded with him on some pressing problem that are of importance to the south east like the second Niger bridge and some of the federal roads. We also pleaded in the area of appointment for the people of Anambra and of course for people from the south East be it ministerial, ambassadorial and what have you. So basically it is to congratulate the president elect on his well deserved victory.” he said
Re: Anambra Governor Visit Buhari, Denies Move To Join APC But Begs For Appointments by NewNigeriaMind: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
This comment on Linda Ikeji

"I am also here to reassure him that Anambra and the south East would support him"
Nice one, 4years is too long for the southeast to play opposition politics.
Rochas is a bridge more sure than the second Niger bridge, more reason today we're going to return The peoples Governor to Douglas house.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Ify baby said...
Rubbish!!!!Eye service man. Nothing for u Igbos. I'm Igbo too but I hate when people pay lip service. No be u dis Willie dt told Anambraians to vote GEJ, now u want Appointment. GMB....pls dont mind him. Give only "onye mpupu n'eme ihe".lol

Another comment:

So he can seek favour 4rm buhari dat he campaigned against? O ga o. Anyway, such is life. U pple use greed n self centred 2 ruin ur slvs cos Ngige shd v bn d senate president now if u pple didn't flop it. Dats a great lesson 2 learn 4rm so dat such tin won't repeat itsf in 2019

Anonymous said:

Why the hell did they go to beg this is how they went to disgrace themselves in the obas house? Can they pls leave SE out of thier quest Abeg speak for ur selves not SE we are good without any appointments Biko the north will still remain poor even as GMB as president that's naija for u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home » Politics » The Return Of Oloye The Return Of Oloye / Amosun Signs $3.2bn Light Rail Contract With Chinese Govt / From The Archive::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.